Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Off (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Updated Pics of Bjuice 63 Vette (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17712)

chevguy65 07-01-2007 04:29 AM

Updated Pics of Bjuice 63 Vette

Saweet!!!!!!!!
And I get to see them 1st...neener neener.

Pics were lost or deleted on photobucket, along with about 40 others.

Brian,
your attention to detail, the hand polishing and the hard hard work you are putting into this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

My hat is off to you sir.
You build one dandy car!!!!

lively 07-01-2007 04:52 AM

BRIAN---VERY ,VERY NICE AND I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU ON YOUR DETAILS AND PROFESSIONAL WORKMANSHIP! :lol: --[JUST AS LONG AS YOU STILL RACE IT AT LEAST ONCE!!!!!! 8) 8) ]--GREAT JOB--LIVELY

jbsjunk 07-01-2007 05:50 AM

I think I'm in love......... :oops:

spib 07-01-2007 06:53 AM

DAMN that is bad ass brian, if you look up the word bad ass, there should be a pic of your ride, CONGRATS SWEET 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

mytmouz 07-01-2007 08:27 AM

Man, that is FINE!

hotrodharley 07-01-2007 11:27 AM

brain;;;;;;;looking very sweet..makes me want to get out in garge and work on my nova..nice detail work brain

bjuice 07-02-2007 05:18 AM

Thanks Guys..the small detail work is very time consuming and aggravating work. If i cannot do it neat and my way..I WILL NOT DO IT AT ALL....

There is a lot of dust on the car that i didn't bother wiping off cause i was afraid of scratching the paint..i am getting one of those feather dusters they use at car shows.....

Any how i have a good bit more work to due to get it where i want it..

New fuel cell.
clean and flush fuel system in place ( bg 400)..(holding my breath here..i hate BG)..
Fabricate my Linakge from firewall to carbs..( having to think the best route)
figure out the best place to mount the oil tank for dry sump..i may have several options here...don't know yet..

Buy and mount tranny and run tranny lines to cooler....

Send back wheels of to champion beadlock to have the coinverted tio beadlock wheels on rear..

this doesn't sound like much..but the linkage set up may take me a week or so to figure out the geometry and right parts to make it work..

ahhh LABOR OF LOVE...

Thanks again guys.

Brian

lotsof454sss 07-02-2007 08:52 AM

Well my friend that is one bad ass ride..You have done a superb job and I look forward to you getting a run in and letting us know how it feels...Oh hea, If a man drives up and says he has some papers for you, then you are being divorced for spending too much time in the garage...Just kidding as I know you have the Boss 100% behind you in this...Congrats bjuice

lively 07-02-2007 10:20 AM

SHE JUST WANTS TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T DRIVE "HER" CAR AGAIN :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: ----ONLY KIDDING BRIAN :lol: :lol:

jbsjunk 07-02-2007 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by bjuice
this doesn't sound like much..but the linkage set up may take me a week or so to figure out the geometry and right parts to make it work..

Use a shoestring? Oh yeah, not NHRA approved. :wink: