Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL..... (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17662)

transmax98 06-26-2007 08:19 AM

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL.....

I just want to take the time to all of you who gave me great advice on how to recoupe my money back from the scam artist JAMES E. RYAN aka jimsprostreet, [email protected] Also want to thank the Freeport Police Dept for there fine job in finding him. A note to all: Dont ship till the check clears, Wait 30 days if it is a out of state check. Its a real shame that people do these things to other people, but with friends like I have found here on racingjunk.com it makes it a little easy knowing they care and are willing to help. Again I want to say THANK YOU... :)

lively 06-26-2007 08:50 AM

DID YOU GET IT ALL BACK???LET US KNOW!!

chevguy65 06-26-2007 08:54 AM

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL.....

Originally Posted by transmax98
I just want to take the time to all of you who gave me great advice on how to recoupe my money back from the scam artist JAMES E. RYAN aka jimsprostreet, [email protected] Also want to thank the Freeport Police Dept for there fine job in finding him. A note to all: Dont ship till the check clears, Wait 30 days if it is a out of state check. Its a real shame that people do these things to other people, but with friends like I have found here on racingjunk.com it makes it a little easy knowing they care and are willing to help. Again I want to say THANK YOU... :)

Happy to hear!!!!!

Now, don't be a stranger, you have friends here so make sure you visit the rest of our forum!!!!

lively 06-26-2007 09:20 AM

JUST WATCH FOR THE PIG!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

transmax98 06-26-2007 12:15 PM

James Ryan

The Freeport Ploice Dept. is making him ship the parts back to me at his expence. They have the parts at there police station and I should have them back in a week. They told me to inventory the parts when I get them to make sure I get them all. From what I was told this is not Mr. Ryan's first time ripping people off. It was quite an interesting phone call with the officer.

lotsof454sss 06-26-2007 12:23 PM

SCAMMER SLAMMED

Congratulations looks like to you transmax98...I hope you found the information on the site and from the fellows useful in making the guy cough it up...It makes me feel good that you were able to rub his face in his on scamcrement...These boys run around scamming folks and think they are just so damn smart and then they get slapped up side the head and brought back to their real world of stupidness...Again congratulations and the PIG is Happy Now....Lets us know when it is all over...

wvhippie 06-26-2007 06:43 PM

IS OUR CLYDE BARROW WANNA BE PAL GONNA NEED A COMPLAMENTARY SHIPMENT OF SOAP ON A ROAP. :twisted: OR IS IT A CASE OF NO HARM NO FOWL? :evil:

transmax98 06-27-2007 03:35 PM

Looks like its going to be no harm no fowl as long as all the parts are there when its sent back to me. I would like to see the $250.00 in shipping it cost me sent with the parts as well. I think that would be fair but I dont think that will happen.