Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   if you read this already , read it again , IT'S GREAT (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25570)

THERATTLER 09-03-2009 01:29 PM

if you read this already , read it again , IT'S GREAT

The Budweiser Story

(not a joke)

This is TRUE!

How Budweiser handled those who laughed at those

who died on the 11th of September,

Thought you might like to know what happened

in a little town north of Bakersfield , California

After you finish reading this,

please forward this story on to others

so that our nation and people around the world

will know about those who laughed

when they found out about the tragic events

in New York , Pennsylvania , and the Pentagon.

On September 11th,

A Budweiser employee was making a delivery

to a convenience store in a California town

named McFarland.

He knew of the tragedy that had occurred

in New York when he entered the business

to find the two Arabs, who owned the business, whooping and hollering to show their approval

and support of this treacherous attack.

The Budweiser employee went to his truck,

called his boss and told him

of the very upsetting event!

He didn't feel he could be in that store with those

horrible people. His boss asked him,

'Do you think you could go in there long enough

to pull every Budweiser product and item

our beverage company sells there?

We'll never deliver to them again.'

The employee walked in,

proceeded to pull every single product his

beverage company provided and left

with an incredible grin on his face.

He told them never to bother to call for

a delivery again..

Budweiser happens to be the beer of choice

for that community.

Just letting you know how Kern County

handled this situation. And Now

The Rest Of The Story:

It seems that the Bud driver and the Pepsi man

are neighbors. Bud called Pepsi and told him.

Pepsi called his boss who told him to

pull all Pepsi products as well!!!

That would include Frito Lay, etc.

Furthermore, word spread and

all vendors followed suit! At last report,

the store was closed indefinitely.

Good old American

Passive-Aggressive A$$ Whoopin!

DirkaDirka 09-03-2009 02:08 PM

I knew there was a reason why that is my choice of beverage!! :D :D

Scooterz 09-03-2009 03:35 PM

That is a good one.. I had seen it before. About Pepsi: don't let them fool you, they are a prime supporter of gay & lesbien/trans-gender parades, print ads, & general financial supporters for the whole gay agenda. They are a little whacked... This can be checked on American Family Association's web site, Pepsi was asked to simply be "neutral" on the issue; not to promote it or demote it... they declined.

DirkaDirka 09-03-2009 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rigsby
That is a good one.. I had seen it before. About Pepsi: don't let them fool you, they are a prime supporter of gay & lesbien/trans-gender parades, print ads, & general financial supporters for the whole gay agenda. They are a little whacked... This can be checked on American Family Association's web site, Pepsi was asked to simply be "neutral" on the issue; not to promote it or demote it... they declined.

I did not know that bout Pepsi. Thats very interesting.

TheYellaBrick 09-03-2009 03:47 PM

You'll notice that Pepsi's new swooshy logo is very similar to Obamas logo...................

DirkaDirka 09-03-2009 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

You'll notice that Pepsi's new swooshy logo is very similar to Obamas logo...................

I wonder if they support him? Got me wondering.

Scooterz 09-03-2009 04:03 PM

Dirk,

I am SCARED about some of our US companies/franchises/businesses!!

Target: They are French owned. They will not let Salvation army ring the bell & take donations. They will not participate in the "Toys for Tots" program that the Marines has going.... I will not shop there. They refuse to say Merry Christmas along with many others... Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc... they present people with "Holiday Trees" & say Happy Holidays instead. We need to be aware of some companies motives... did you know that Valvoline supports anti-gun agendas??? It is crazy... it is so bad that if I knew all of the political motives of every business, I would be shopping in very FEW places.

MEMRACING62 09-03-2009 04:19 PM

x2 scoot, if i remember rite miller beer is anti- gun. as for target I wouldn't buy a pack of gum off of them after the salvation army issue a couple of years ago, I drive pass there store like i doesn't exist. btw welcome back scoot! where ya been?

DirkaDirka 09-03-2009 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Dirk,

I am SCARED about some of our US companies/franchises/businesses!!

Target: They are French owned. They will not let Salvation army ring the bell & take donations. They will not participate in the "Toys for Tots" program that the Marines has going.... I will not shop there. They refuse to say Merry Christmas along with many others... Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc... they present people with "Holiday Trees" & say Happy Holidays instead. We need to be aware of some companies motives... did you know that Valvoline supports anti-gun agendas??? It is crazy... it is so bad that if I knew all of the political motives of every business, I would be shopping in very FEW places.

:shock: :shock: I need to catch up on everything. I been playing in the sand for too long!! :shock: :shock:

Oh thats sad bout Wal-mart......I have a sis thats works at one in Washington.

Scooterz 09-03-2009 04:36 PM

Hello Hemi!

Yeah, there is some crazy politics in our own stores... if everyone knew everything, there would be few places to shop. I probably don't even know the half of it. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE US ALL PUT TARGET OUT OF BUSINESS!!

Being that it is hunting season now, I have been busy @ work & doing some hunting myself too. My son started FB practice, just been really busy lately. I have found a little time to work on my car some, but not much lately. How you been?