Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CSR is crap. their customer service was TERRIBLE (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27588)

fastfaster 03-13-2010 05:46 AM

CSR is crap. their customer service was TERRIBLE

CSR is crap. when i had a problem their customer service was terrible.
i threw out the csr product and went to Meziere. Meziere was great! the product and tech support was outstanding!
people who cant afford the best or don't want to spend for the best will buy the crap. then they will justify their poor decision by claiming its just as good. just don't fall for the poor decision makers propaganda. BUY THE BEST AND MOVE ON TO OTHER ISSUES INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME WITH GARBAGE LIKE CSR.

ajk 03-13-2010 07:59 AM

How many posts are needed on this subject? There are 2 in the general disscusion and now one here!!Its a water pump... People have personal preferance. One hates CSR and the next loves it...I have had both no issues with either.

3dracing 03-14-2010 08:27 AM

I have had CSR pumps on my cars since '98 and have had to replace a motor once and had no problem with Customer Service. Knowing Rowland it's hard for me to believe if you had a problem and talked to him it was not resolved in your favor with no problems.

BEAST477 03-14-2010 01:18 PM

Maybe it was his tone of voice when he talked to customer service as to how he was treated. :shock:

RDRACINGINC 03-20-2010 02:23 PM

we sell 40 to 50 csr pumps a week & ship this worldwide with 0 problems, david is great with tech help at csr or if you have any problems, we stock over 450 pumps, bottom line.... they work thanks much, r d racing inc

Scooterz 03-22-2010 03:08 PM

Fastfaster:

You now can see why you have the response(s) you have gotten regarding your post....

1. No explanation whatsoever about your exact problem/defect.
2. No particulars on what problems there were in the service dept there.
3. No facts, all emotions... classic one-side story. Your post is so derogatory (w/ no content) that it makes you look not believable.

It sounds like you did not get what you wanted & came on here to bash the company. It looks like you are trying to make them a scape-goat by having two posts (or 3... can't keep track). JMO: every company has defects; no one is perfect & perhaps there is more to this story. Good luck-

tobi406 02-15-2011 07:25 PM

i agree a 100% csr is a joke. brand new pump worked for 20 minutes, cost me more then the pump was worth to send it back for replacement because csr wont let their distributors take a faulty product back. sold all their crap and run mez stuff now

nopro 02-16-2011 02:27 AM

what does customer service have to do Racing Junk ?

hammertime 02-16-2011 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by nopro
what does customer service have to do Racing Junk ?

customer service has eveything to do with racing ... not racingjunk directly

I agree though .. I wont buy another CSR

Goomba 02-16-2011 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by ajk
How many posts are needed on this subject? There are 2 in the general disscusion and now one here!!Its a water pump... People have personal preferance. One hates CSR and the next loves it...I have had both no issues with either.

I think he just wanted to vent. I thought that is what this site was for. :wink: