Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   In The Pits (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   the last post wins!! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31983)

itsabird 05-13-2012 12:30 PM

The last post wins, i win.

TheRabbit 05-13-2012 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by itsabird
The last post wins, i win.

WINS WHAT?

IT MIGHT MEAN YOU WIN THE TAB FOR THE NIGHT! :shock:

mopar1968 05-13-2012 07:20 PM

:? :? I win :!: :!:

Mark

itsabird 05-14-2012 04:09 AM

Oh shoot, i should have said i won, darn.

TheYellaBrick 05-14-2012 06:02 AM

On THIS thread, we're ALL winners at least once !

:D :D

DirkaDirka 05-14-2012 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

On THIS thread, we're ALL winners at least once !

:D :D

Or twice :twisted: :P :P

ajk 05-15-2012 04:19 PM

This may be it!!

Harbone 05-15-2012 04:56 PM

too late :!: :lol: :lol:

dragonmaster093 05-15-2012 08:12 PM

i won

DirkaDirka 05-15-2012 11:27 PM

Nope sorry I win :twisted: :twisted: :P :P :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :shock: :shock: :D :D

bjuice 05-16-2012 03:30 AM

i'm not a player but I did read every comment and I see no Ill intent from anyone...have fun guys..it will run its course...lol :D

itsabird 05-16-2012 03:44 AM

Ok here,s ill-intent, it can now be locked, i win. it's over no need to post anymore guy,s. :)

Harbone 05-16-2012 05:22 AM

ill intent...hmmmmmm thats got me thinking... :lol:

DirkaDirka 05-16-2012 05:27 AM

Ok what is ill intent?? :P

TheYellaBrick 05-16-2012 05:42 AM

ill in tent.......a BAD camping trip ! :P :P :P

TheRabbit 05-16-2012 07:27 AM

Ok here is my ill intent. BJ if you dont lock this thread I'm gonna come get that Nova and take it to the track myself.
:evil:

DirkaDirka 05-16-2012 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Ok here is my ill intent. BJ if you dont lock this thread I'm gonna come get that Nova and take it to the track myself.

Umm he might let you take the Nova down the track so you can see what it feels like to actually race :twisted: :twisted: :P :P

Or go fast :P :P :lol: :lol: :twisted:

TheYellaBrick 05-16-2012 10:34 AM

Ooooo...THAT was GOOD Dennis ! :D :D :D :D

bjuice 05-16-2012 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

Umm he might let you take the Nova down the track so you can see what it feels like to actually race :twisted: :twisted: :P :P

Or go fast :P :P :lol: :lol: :twisted:

LMAO...Rabbit bring your extra shorts and I will pump up the bottle pressure to 1200lbs (normally 950lbs) ADD IN AN EXTRA 3 DEGREES OF TIMING so you get a VERY Nice HIT when you let go of that Button...I assure you its not an Earthquake happening just your world shrinking at a very fast pace....... :shock: :D :D :D :D ...

Just Kidding you have a AWESOME TRUCK !

TheRabbit 05-16-2012 05:40 PM

You guys keep it up and MY INTENT IS GONNA GET A LOT ILL'ER :evil: :evil:

BJ thought you might like this.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...earbottles.jpg

THERATTLER 05-16-2012 06:49 PM

I'd rather be BLOWN

outlaw256 05-17-2012 08:06 AM

take no offence bjuice, but i want to drive that truck!!!! and i dont wear underwear lol

bjuice 05-17-2012 08:31 AM

looks killer Rabbit, you determined yet how you gonna program and control it ?

bjuice 05-17-2012 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by outlaw256
take no offence bjuice, but i want to drive that truck!!!! and i dont wear underwear lol

thats ok underwear not required just Duct tape !.... :D :D :D :D

TheRabbit 05-17-2012 05:20 PM

[quote="bjuice"]

I bought 2 timers from Leash Electronics.
1st stage, 250hp is off my trans brake.
2nd stage is 350hp on a at .630
3rd stage is 350hp on at 1.3

I'm gonna have to play with the timer on my 3rd stage.
Keep in mind I only run 2.5 to 2.6 seconds ( hope to be in the 2.4's!) so I have to get it done QUICK.

You can see the two small timers in the middle (towards the top)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...548/Dash-1.jpg

Scooterz 05-17-2012 08:59 PM

You will be a busy boy Wabb... I would be in the shop doing the dry procedure in the truck until I knew it like the back of my hand... "2.5" seconds to do all of that??? plus drive it??? LOL. You'll be performing like a virgin at the Mustang Ranch... it will be over soon. Be careful & let us know how you do.

outlaw256 05-18-2012 07:58 AM

damn rabbitt.it takes me that long to move my eyes!!.

bjuice 05-18-2012 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by bjuice

Ok got you on the timers now have u thought about how your going to ramp your timing in and out on 3 stages ?

TheRabbit 05-18-2012 03:53 PM

I'm not gonna ramp the timing. I don't use a progressive controller. It comes out on each hit. (just 2 stages until I get a new converter and change the rear gear)

Don't worry if it all works out your going to get a really good feel of what it's like to drive it on

June 23rd @
Thunder Valley Motorsports
289 Ada Rd.
Neeses, Sc. 29107

:wink: :wink: :wink:

bjuice 05-19-2012 06:27 AM

I'm not gonna ramp the timing. I don't use a progressive controller. It comes out on each hit. (just 2 stages until I get a new converter and change the rear gear)

Don't worry if it all works out your going to get a really good feel of what it's like to drive it on

June 23rd @
Thunder Valley Motorsports
289 Ada Rd.
Neeses, Sc. 29107

:wink: :wink: :wink:

i like how you have kept that simple, you can really get knee deep in the lap top version when you start ramping in gear retard etc....

where you starting your initial timing and how much timing is the progressive taking out on the 1st and 2nd hit ?

we use a 4 spread down here my 1st hit off the buttton is 275hp (28/32) and 0.06's out in comes #2 at a (30/34) spread close to 300/325hp.. so basically I am 1350hp all motor dumping close to 700hp of NOS before i reach the 60 ft mark...That why I run a 3.60 gear on 10 inch tires to keep it somewhat tamable, on motor is ok but still a hand full on both guns with the 3.60 gear and tight,tight,tight converter it still whats to huck and buck.... :D

oh I Start my initial timing at 30 degree end up pulling out 12 to 13 degrees on average..it get a littl more complicated if we have to start using gear retard becuase of bad track conditions the pull out is all over the place cause we have the ramping in at a cretain rpm and ramping back out at a certain rpm...its all by ear and whee you are having problems at a certain part of the track..

have a good weekend my friend on my way to watch a NOSTALGIA RACE at SHADYSIDE..... :D

TheRabbit 05-19-2012 08:33 AM

My first stage was a 6 point spread, 28's and 22's with 5 1/2 lbs of fuel. I was pulling 10*'s out from 30. I was also running Q 16 fuel so it wasn't that far off. I could have put 1 maybe 2 back in, but it was a really safe tune. I'm switching to N02 fuel so I'm gonna have a little testing to do when I get going.

I'm not exactly sure yet what Steve is going to have it set at, but I think my 2nd and 3rd will probably be 32 and 26's. Taking out about 8-9 per stage.
It'll be close to 7 to 9 *'s of total timing when all three kits are on.

If you remember Joel Douglas's yellow car. I pretty much will run the exact same tune that he used. SVRE built both our motors and they are almost identical. He had 2 carbs and I only have 1. He had Brodix 18* heads and I have Dart's. Other than that they are the same.

I'm a little less than you on hp. Mine is a 632 with 1 carb vs your big motor with 2 carbs.
It'll be a little over 1,200hp on motor + 950hp of nitrous.

I actually had some pretty bad tire shake on a track last year. Track was terrible and not cut deep enough. That's gonna be a bad feeling when you have the power you have and on pavement. Not to mention trying to pedal a big nitrous motor :shock:

TheYellaBrick 05-19-2012 05:31 PM

MAN, did this thread just morph into actual racing talk ?!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

ajk 05-19-2012 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
MAN, did this thread just morph into actual racing talk ?!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Spot on DD. This stuff needs to end. Time to lock. No need for responce anyone....Thanks Mods. :)

bjuice 05-20-2012 05:33 AM

My first stage was a 6 point spread, 28's and 22's with 5 1/2 lbs of fuel. I was pulling 10*'s out from 30. I was also running Q 16 fuel so it wasn't that far off. I could have put 1 maybe 2 back in, but it was a really safe tune. I'm switching to N02 fuel so I'm gonna have a little testing to do when I get going.

I'm not exactly sure yet what Steve is going to have it set at, but I think my 2nd and 3rd will probably be 32 and 26's. Taking out about 8-9 per stage.
It'll be close to 7 to 9 *'s of total timing when all three kits are on.

If you remember Joel Douglas's yellow car. I pretty much will run the exact same tune that he used. SVRE built both our motors and they are almost identical. He had 2 carbs and I only have 1. He had Brodix 18* heads and I have Dart's. Other than that they are the same.

I'm a little less than you on hp. Mine is a 632 with 1 carb vs your big motor with 2 carbs.
It'll be a little over 1,200hp on motor + 950hp of nitrous.

I actually had some pretty bad tire shake on a track last year. Track was terrible and not cut deep enough. That's gonna be a bad feeling when you have the power you have and on pavement. Not to mention trying to pedal a big nitrous motor :shock:

keep me posted rabbitt...now I will LOCK the thread.....lol just kidding ! :D

bixblk 05-20-2012 07:19 AM

tough game to win

This is like: " the last liar does not have a chance" joke ,Here is my effort
Good morning everyone

TheYellaBrick 05-20-2012 07:51 AM

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM !
sorry, got carried up in a flashback..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I shook up the troops yesterday by showing up at a local Mopar car show with 'the YELLA BRICK'. It was at the local Dodge dealer so it was well received ! June 2 is the all Mopar show and Mopar Unlimited is doing a fund raiser for the Wounded Warrior Project. My car will be part of the feature display.
Car shows bore me outa my mind but go with the turf of PR for your racing efforts.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ajk 05-24-2012 12:48 PM

Just in case. Its been a couple days since the last post

TheRabbit 05-24-2012 03:27 PM

BJ. We finally got all the insurance and other stuff worked out on this race.

June 23rd you will need:
Your helmet, racing jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and neck brace.

I'll make the first pass and you can make the second so you can get a feel for the truck and track.

I'll have a video to show everybody of you in your first pass in a mud racing truck!!

PS. I'M DEAD SERIOUS about this!! It'll be fun and you'll get to tell the guys what it's like.

bjuice 05-25-2012 08:59 AM

BJ. We finally got all the insurance and other stuff worked out on this race.

June 23rd you will need:
Your helmet, racing jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and neck brace.

I'll make the first pass and you can make the second so you can get a feel for the truck and track.

I'll have a video to show everybody of you in your first pass in a mud racing truck!!

PS. I'M DEAD SERIOUS about this!! It'll be fun and you'll get to tell the guys what it's like.

hey man I am game !....lets go a motor pass so I can feel the Mudd under my seat....take care bud...text me if anything changes I was on my way back from the chassis shop last night when I got your text...the cert ran out on the Nova and I had some upgrades done,should be ready next week.

later Bud

Harbone 05-25-2012 06:53 PM

Damn I wish that I could squeeze in a roadtrip for that one but the wife already has me tied down that weekend. You guys better post up some pics and vids!

OK, now you can lock this thread... :lol: