Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Response to "I think I did the right thing". (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17732)

brehmreeper 07-03-2007 04:15 PM

Response to "I think I did the right thing".

This is in response to bjuice. I have a very well built quality transmission for sale. There are pictures with my ad that show the date and s/n. I take offense to bjuice jerking my chain for the past few weeks. I have sold many items on racingjunk and have not had any problem with the buyers until now. I told Brian that I could have the transmission sent to him from Stockton MO. I never asked him to pay to put the item on a pallet. I simply asked him to pay for the shipping which was clearly stated in my ad that buyer would need to pay for shipping. During my first converation with Brain I told him I no longer llived in Stockton but that is where the transmission was currently located. I instructed him that I could have it shipped by FedEx or UPS ground he would just need to supply a shipping tag. I never asked for the shipping costs to be sent to me. To clarify the ad did say that I would meet the person halfway that was when I llived in MO now MO would be the 1/2 point for me. In Brian's statement he said he asked for my address in AZ I gave it to him. The address in Stockton was a moot point because he decided he would pass on the offer. Now one should ask why would he need to know my address in Stockton if he had already decided not to buy the transmission before Tammy talked to him. Makes one wonder about the reason for the need to have the address in MO.[/b]

spib 07-03-2007 04:45 PM

brian is a great guy and I trust him, I would buy something from brian, I would send brian money for parts, he lives in one house, I have talked to him on the phone, his number is listed and comes up on caller id. I agree with everyone your deal sounds fishy, lots of things wrong there, brian though will be backed on here!!!!! He did the right thing

Racefab57 07-03-2007 04:53 PM

UH OH!

bjuice 07-03-2007 05:06 PM

REASON I WANTED YOUR ADDRESS IN MO IS BEACUSE THATS WERE THE TRANNY IS AND THE ONLY THING I AM INTERESTED IN AND ALSO
because i was gonna drive and pick up the tranny myself..yes i was gonna make the entire trip to MO...and NO...YOU DID NOT TELL ME YOU LIVED IN ARIZONA THE LAST FRIDAY NIGHT WE SPOKE..I DID NOT FIND THIS OUT UNTIL YOU SENT ME YOUR ADDRESS LATER THAT EVENING .!!!
and sure i sent you a few e-mails asking you what was in the tranny, and seeing if you would like to trade..but Damn man ain't what this is all about?..was it un-reasonable questions..or questions others would not have ask you ??..all you ever had to say from SQUARE ONE WAS THAT IT WOULD TAKE $2500 PLUS SHIPPING AND YOU WAS FIRM ON YOUR PRICE..WHEN I Read you would trade for a motorcycle or would listen to reasonable offers..You left the door open and any smart business man will explore his angles...But last Friday i got serious with you on the price

Steve everyone on here knows me very well..i am too a gold seller and a member of this site for over 4 years...My last message to you stated that i would send a deposit of $100.00...when speaking with your wife today on the phone i told her to name her deposit amount to ease your mind that i would pickup the tranny if sent COD..sense this was her major concern for not wanting to send COD....she got huffed up and said it didn't matter if you 2 sold the tranny or not ...so i said in a very polite way that i will pass on the tranny and hung up.........i didn't ask for your address after I SAID I WOULD PASS I SAID THIS before your wife GREW FANGS !!!!
NO ONE HAS JERKED YOU AROUND...yes i tried to make you a lower offer a few weeks back and you never returned the message ..thats what buyers are suppose to do,,speacially when your ad said i will consider reasonable offers. so i offered 2,000 back then....you were not business minded or man enough to message me back telling me the offer was too low..so i thought about it and called you back Friday (6-29-07) and said the tranny was worth $2500 to me.......the 1st time you and i spoke was last FRIDAY (6-29-07)..when you happend to NOT tell me you lived in AZ...when i got your e-mail after i ask for your addrsss...i sent you another message asking you to explain this..this is when you called me Back Saturday morning " when i was cutting grass ..remember?..i had to cut the lawn mower off to hear you" !!!!! you explained you had moved..and you said you understood my CONCERN AND YOU TOLD ME IF I HAD ANYMORE QUESTIONS TO CALL YOU..BY THE WAY YOUR WIFE TOLD ME ON THE PHONE TODAY THAT SHE UNDERSTOOD MY CONCERN..BUT I WILL BET SHE WILL NOT ADMIT THAT.........MAN !!!!! YOU NEVER EVEN MENTIONED in your ad that you moved to AZ...THE AD WAS CHANGED WHEN I CALLED YOU ON THIS...i never said you wasn't a straight up guy...BUT YOU DIDN'T SHOOT STRAIGHT FROM THE GET GO...YOUR AD WAS IN CORRECT..i would have never contacted you if i had known you were 2,000 miles away from your tranny THAT WAS STILL IN MO...TALKING ABOUT STRANGE !!!!..why didn't you take your tranny with you...WAS IT TOO BIG?..or maybe it wasn't your's?..or maybe there is NO TRANNY AT ALL ???...trust me the later is a better excuse then the 1st one...

You are a strange individual...i HAVE POSTED all of our messages from Friday on...If you tell the story, tell it right...YES YOU DID AGREE TO SHIP THE TRANNY..but you wanted me to send $2600... 2,000 miles away TO A STRANGER..YOU DID NOT WANT TO SHARE ONE BIT OF THE RESPONSIBILITY ..i was gonna do it ( SHIP $$) then i got on here and ask for some of my buddies advise and they all told me to steer clear..thats when i came up with the idea of the COD..then your wife called me up pissed off that i didn't want to do business with you by taking on all the RISK...blaming me for being cautious and then you folks would not even send the tranny COD..WITH ME GIVING THE DEPOSIT YOU SAW FIT..talking about HARDASS...whewwww........YOUR WIFE SAID THERE IS MORE TO A SENDING COD...BULLCRAP!!!!.I HAVE SENT COD ALL THE WAY TO COLORADO..THE ONLY RISK YOU RUN IS THE BUYER NOT CLAIMING THE PACKAGE AND YOU EAT SHIPPING..BUT IF YOU HAVE A $300/$400 DEPOSIT IN HAND YOU LOSE NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE POSTED ALL OF OUR MESSAGES FROM FRIDAY ON...NOTHING TO HIDE HERE....

THESE BOYS/MEN/LADIES ON HERE KNOW ME AND KNOW ME WELL..

and by the way i am a retired City police officer and S.C. state trooper..i can assure you i have protected more people like you than i have ever did any harm to..reason i wanted your address was so i could pick up the tranny in person..your wife said she would give it to me (address) but i told her never mind..aftert she acted like a real BIDDY(un-called for)...after she went into the 'WE DON'T CARE IF WE SELL OR NOT"..YOU COULD HAVE OFFERED THE DAMN THING FOR 1K AT THAT POINT AND I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU NICELY TO EAT IT...

SO DON'T EVEN GO THAT ROUTE STEVE..,,YOUR REACHING NOW..AND ITS MAKING YOU LOOK BAD,,YOUR IN MY BACK YARD NOW....

i am sorry you feel i jerked u around..Please forgive me for being cautious and trying to work out a deal that would suit both of us as well as protect both of us..sorry i wasn't one of this gullable people that would have sent you a cashiers check to a compLete stranger 2,000 miles away,it doesn't matter how many parts you have sold on rj OR ANYWHERE...your still a stranger plain and simple..if you would have given me 1/2 the chance i gave you to send me the tranny you could have done had the $2500 plus shipping in hand.....

you and i have spoken 2 times by phone and your wife returned a call to me once..the rest of the conversations from Friday (6-29-07) were in messges and i posted everyone of the messages...Nice try Big boy !!!!!!!!!!
i am done with this clown ..if there is anyone else that would like to pick his brain go right ahead...we have been dealing since last FRIDAY 4 DAYS AGO...SO IF THATS JERKING YOU AROUND THEN SO BE IT...

Brian

topsportsman1 07-03-2007 05:17 PM

Brian

Give Peter a call he'll fix you right up with good american transmission :P

Tell him I sent you.Great guy to deal with,and I'm sure he'll help you on the shipping.Give him a ring and strike up a deal.

http://www.transmission-specialties.com/index.html

Tom

chevguy65 07-03-2007 05:24 PM

To brehmreeper:

I know Brian very well and he has never jerked anyone around.
If you had been more responsive and upfront with him, your tranny would be sold and that is that.

The fact that Brian asked if he had done the right thing is just another flag that you were not on the level.

Brian is the type that if your honest and up front, his word is as solid as they come. I know that for a FACT!!!!!!!

Now whether he wanted you address in MO AZ or Timbuctoo does not matter, you should have in fact changed your ad when you moved as to not mislead people into thinking you were where you could meet halfway, in fact had it been me and I decided to buy I would have made you drive out to MO and meet me halfway anyway.

As Brian said, your in his back yard now, so tread lightly.

Brian, glad you did not buy from this guy, I am afraid it would have been a huge headache.

bjuice 07-03-2007 05:48 PM

I can prove Steve did not tell me Friday night with our 1st phone call he lived in AZ......I got a pm from BIG RAY from Oklahoma telling me he would help me fRIDAY NIGHT AFTER sTEVE AND I TALKED FOR THE 1ST TIME.....Please see the PM MESSAGES AND SEE THE DATES AND TIMES..June 29th Friday evening...then SATURDAY MORNING June 30th i sent Ray a pm back telling him that i spoke with Stebe and he comfirmed at that time he lived in AZ.....HE (STEVE) DID TELL ME HE WOULD HAVE TO PAY HIS BROTHER IN LAW $100 TO SHIP BUT HE DID NOT MENTION HIS BROTHER IN LAW WAS IN MO AND HE(STEVE) WAS IN AZ...
THE PROOF IS BELOW to back me up...STEVE IS STILL NOT SHOOTING STRAIGHT...*** PLEASE READ **

To: bjuice
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:56 pm
Subject: trans help

Hello,my name is ray morris i live in chelsea okla about 2.5 hours from stockton mo if you need to give me a call and may be we can work something out on me going and getting it,for you,just an idea,you can check me out my log name is bigray ,918-XXX-XXXX just trying to help dont want any body to get burned
To: bjuice
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:00 pm
Subject: trans

also, i bet he races at the same track we do,MOKAN at asbury mo if you could shoot me his full name,thanks ray
To: bigray
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:01 pm
Subject: Re: trans
Ray something isn't right..i spoke with him tonight and he advised he lived in MO....The ad said the item is in STOCKON MO..well when he sent me his address ..he gave me an (AZ) ADDRESS....GO FIGURE !!!...I just sent him an e-mail back and told him i am confused that i would meet him 1/2 way to missouri..he needs to let me know ..that i am un-easy about this BIG contradiction..

thanks brian

To: bigray
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:35 am
Subject: Re: trans
the guys full name is Steve Brehm...is moved to AZ and his brother in law is still in MO..I remenber him telling me he would have to get his brotyher in law to ship..he called back this morning and confirmed that..
ya know him by chance ?

thanks brian

lively 07-03-2007 05:50 PM

IN TOTAL, ABSOLUTE DEFENCE OF MY FRIEND BRIAN- :x :x ---YOU HAVE GOT TO BE NOT THINKING AT ALL TO THINK BRIAN WOULD CHEAT YOU IN ANY WAY OR BAD MOUTH YOU ON HERE IF IT WASN'T TO DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST TWISTED STATEMENTS!!!!--I DID NOT TELL BRIAN TO NOT DO THE DEAL TO BEGIN WITH[ JUST TO BE CAREFUL AND IF IT GOT CRAZY THEN WALK AWAY FROM IT]- :evil: :shock: -WHICH IT SEEMED TO DO QUICKLY AND I AM GLAD HE CHANGED HIS MIND!!--THE ADD WAS COMPLETELY MISLEADING[ WETHER ON PURPOSE OR NOT DOESN'T MATTER]-- :roll: :roll: PLUS WHEN YOU SAY TO MAKE AN OFFER THEN YOU SHOULD EXPECT A GOOD BUYER TO DO JUST THAT :cry: :cry: --WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES/ THIS IS NOT BRIANS FIRST RODEO OR ALOT OF THE OTHER FORUM GUYS EITHER--YOU CANNOT BE TOO CAREFUL AT TIMES WHEN YOU DEAL FAR AWAY--LIVELY

chevguy65 07-03-2007 05:52 PM

LOL Brian.....I think you just skinned another cat.

Dammit man...lol

Again, Brian is as honest as the day is long. I put my faith in him anytime!!!

bjuice 07-03-2007 06:13 PM

Please notice the pm's i posted above are PM'S i had late Friday night after i spoke with Steve...the was a neutral conversation with a dis-interested 3rd party that i was expressing my concern about Steve and my conversation that took place that Friday with him (Steve)....notice the pm with the same man on Saturday morning after i spoke with Steve and he confirmed he lived in AZ and his brother-in-law lived in MO....the pm's i just posted are 100% pure proof this man did not tell me he lived in AZ Friday night when we spoke...

You be the judge for yourself......

Ray i am not getting you inlvolved ...please do not be offended for me posting the pm's...i did not see anything you posted that you would not say out loud...i also "x' out your phone #..

i have said all i have to say about this subject...i will shut up before it gets too old..sorry guys i haven't been this fired up in a while...LOL...it helped my ticker i think :roll: :roll: :roll:

thanks to all who have followed this and has sense enough to see the evidence right before your eye's......

thanks brian