Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   to early to tell anyone any dealing with raceparts89 (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29363)

vegaracing2 12-06-2010 05:20 PM

to early to tell anyone any dealing with raceparts89

bought a 400 from raceparts89 payed and supposed to be shiped today gurateed i text him and called him and nothing no info on shipping or anything he had some other stuff on rj website has anyone had any dealing with him.

Incognegro 12-06-2010 07:28 PM

That profile wont even come up when I search it.

vegaracing2 12-06-2010 08:17 PM

he is a crj member and i never seen a profile just a classified posting 400motor and intake and carb it was posted nov 10 had some other parts to.

BEAST477 12-07-2010 04:59 AM

Do you have the ad#? That could help a little.

vegaracing2 12-07-2010 06:13 AM

the ad#is 2040722 he finally text me back but he said he was working and i had to wait to get tracking number i guess i will just have to see what happens but i will definetly keep everyone posted.

Tod74 12-07-2010 07:07 AM

Dude...if you posted my name in a SCAMMER FORUMON THE DAY I WAS SUPPOSED TO SHIP IT

I would be so pissed I would probably send your money back or sit on your parts for a month. Now you are bugging him while he is at work for a tracking number?

Give him a chance before you go damaging his reputation.

If anything this thread tells me to NEVER deal with you.

Incognegro 12-07-2010 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Tod74
Dude...if you posted my name in a SCAMMER FORUMON THE DAY I WAS SUPPOSED TO SHIP IT

I would be so pissed I would probably send your money back or sit on your parts for a month. Now you are bugging him while he is at work for a tracking number?

Give him a chance before you go damaging his reputation.

If anything this thread tells me to NEVER deal with you.

I agree, what an asshole move!!!

dragonmaster093 12-07-2010 07:19 AM

imo give him a couple days to get tracking number and at least 2 weeks for delivery. i mean yes your buisness is important but i guarentee if im getting ready to ship some thing and either weather or family issues came up you may have to wait a couple days but i would let you know as soon as possible.
heck me and dirka were hammering out a deal last winter and it fell through cause life happened on his end but i dont hold it against him and he felt bad for the deal but hey its life

Tod74 12-07-2010 07:35 AM

If you do a search it seems this seller has been less than honest in the past,so maybe the Original poster has a right to worry, however it would have been better to search before he bought. I hope he gets his parts.

Still. If I am supposed to ship on Tuesday and my name is in the scammer section on Tuesday morning.... :evil:

Incognegro 12-07-2010 07:38 AM

I just sold a blower for $1200 on ebay, I told the guy, give me a few days to get it out cause i was laid up. He understood and didnt jump the gun like this guy.i would say if 2 weeks went by and no tracking or shipment, then start a thread. But the same day, jesus christ your impatient.