Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Two scamers from NY (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19813)

hotrodfl 02-10-2008 08:09 AM

Two scamers from NY

Stay away from Nitrojoe, also has other names on this site. Real name Dick, also stay from Otis in NY. If he calls on one of your ads don't bother doing any swaping unless you get your stuff first....Sad there are folks like this in the hotrod world......

nkg 02-10-2008 08:49 AM

More Info.......

nitrojoe 02-11-2008 09:49 AM

hotrodfla & nkg

you have messages in your INBOX; what are your issues ?
Please respond in like manner ( pm )
I assure you , I will deal swiftly with whatever issues you may have if they are indeed valid
thank you nitrojoe

lively 02-11-2008 09:54 AM

Re: Two scamers from NY

Originally Posted by hotrodfl
Stay away from Nitrojoe, also has other names on this site. Real name Dick, also stay from Otis in NY. If he calls on one of your ads don't bother doing any swaping unless you get your stuff first....Sad there are folks like this in the hotrod world......

THERE IS NOT ANY INFO AT ALL IN THIS STATEMENT AND IT SEEMS LIKE NITROJOE JUST ANSWERED YOU BACK ON THIS :oops: :oops: :oops: ----PLEASE SHARE WITH THIS FORUM FACTS ON BOTH SIDES OF THIS DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----IT SEEMS WE GET A NEW ONE EVERYDAY :shock: :shock: ------THANKS LIVELY

hotrodfl 02-11-2008 10:07 AM

Lively, If you contact nkg you will see I e-mailed him with the info. Nitrojoe has e-mailed me and if you read his responce you will see he asked that I pm him, which I did. No need to air things that can be worked out first.
Contact me any time if you have any problems....

nkg 02-11-2008 12:44 PM

This is the pm that hotrodfl sent me:

What would you like to know?, sent them parts for swap and got burned
by both. Paid 75.00 to ship parts to dick (weight) crower clutch and can
and he won't return e-mail or phone calls, same with Otis sent 200-300 worth of parts + shipping and nota back, when he does answer phone gives a lot of lip service.....

Then this is the pm that nitro sent me:

Are there any unresolved issues between you and I , or do you think you have need to help in whatever matter hotrodfla seems to think he's involved in with me
I assure you whatever issues he has will be dealt with immediately , that is
if he does have valid issues , and this is not just some scam of it's own .
I have attempted to contact him , prior to this message to you .
Do you know what issues he has ? If so please enlighten me as to what they are .
If you are not aware of the above , why don't you just see what the issues are before jumping in where you might not belong ?
Also I notice you have no profile ?

When you post something on a PUBLIC forum I am allowed to ask further questions...Am I not????
And If you go to my ads that I post you will see that I DO have a profile as well as pics and everything.
No need to get defensive.

shawnp 02-11-2008 04:26 PM

Re: Reply

No need to air things that can be worked out first.

Then why did you start a thread in the scammer section of this website. The intended use of this forum is to bring this out in the open to give both sides the opportunity to air out the problems. This is infact on the assumption that you attempted to contact him privately before starting this topic like you should have.

If you jumped the gun and get things worked out, we would like to see the results posted here in effort to clear the name of the seller you have labled a scammer.

lively 02-11-2008 04:53 PM

Re: Reply

Originally Posted by shawnp

No need to air things that can be worked out first.

Then why did you start a thread in the scammer section of this website. The intended use of this forum is to bring this out in the open to give both sides the opportunity to air out the problems. This is infact on the assumption that you attempted to contact him privately before starting this topic like you should have.

If you jumped the gun and get things worked out, we would like to see the results posted here in effort to clear the name of the seller you have labled a scammer.

I SECOND THAT :wink: :wink: ----LIVELY

hotrodfl 02-12-2008 02:56 AM

Shawnp, tried for almost 2 years through every site he has posted on, phone calls, etc. you can see that one post in the forum gets att.. He left me a pm and I returned one like he asked. I'm waiting to hear from him and will post the outcome. As you can see the other two that asked what was going on were pm'ed with some of the details. I have know idea why he did not return answers to my e-mails or call but wanted to give him a chance to respond. Was trying to give other a heads up of caution when dealing on this site or any other site.

hotrodfl 02-14-2008 08:34 AM

Reply too all

Been in touch with Nitrojoe, looks like my e-mails to his home were being treated as spam, he did not know I was trying to get ahold of him and I thought he was not responding. He did return my call last year! We are square with are deal!!!!