Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (
-   Carburetion, Induction, Nitrous (
-   -   What reg. do I run with carb. and alky??? (

SPEEDNEEDS1 02-17-2012 06:24 PM

What reg. do I run with carb. and alky???
I have a Ron's 0 1/2 pump, APD alky 1150 dominator. What regulator can I use. I would like to run my fuel inlet in one end of fuel log and bypass fuel through the regulator back to the cell. I know that APD sells that regulator, but what other regulators will work?????

markdunlap 02-18-2012 05:28 AM

Holley makes a bypass regulator now based on the original 803 one used with their fuel pumps. It is alcohol compatible and is only about $70.

I think it is 12-803BP.

C&S makes one that looks the same as the Holley that has a holley jet in one end that will allow you to set idle pressure down to 3-4# and then use the main adjuster up to 15# when pump volume builds up at higher RPMs. It works well to keep the stainless steel needle and seats from dripping at idle and really pours in the fuel a WOT.

SPEEDNEEDS1 02-18-2012 01:29 PM

thanks, that is the answer I was looking for.....

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:08 PM.