Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   HAS ANYONE DELT WITH FAST911 ??????????????? (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22278)

eddie1963 11-16-2008 04:14 PM

HAS ANYONE DELT WITH FAST911 ???????????????

done a trade deal my mig for a chevy bowtie intake [ found to be marine type] a set of 302 hypo heads [ found to be 1988 5.0 suv heads] 3 holleys [ 2 beyond even parts use the other maybe for parts?] a set of chrome headers [ beat up severely maybe cut colectors off to use] bouus was a tilt column no wheel, electric fan [ happened to not work] an intake fron a 68 firebird [ did i mention 2 barrell?} plus we met half way i drove almost 100 miles of the 180 then had to wait 1 1/2 extra hours for him. [ maybe he stopped to eat while i waited?] i am a stand up person, did the deal as mentioned on the phone, i emailed him of my daytime inspection finds with no reply. i believe a deal is a deal just beware of the deals with him [ maybe he is a great person?] and i am blind for car parts ???? i just want everyone to take heed to my loss of judgement and asking questions in more detail [ are the carbs junk] oops i forgot some q-jets too[ 2 of them- all carbd throddle plates ryusted shut] they are also unsalvageable. ill post pictures if needed. just be sure not to get relaxed like i did this time. not posting as a scammer i got what i deserved, i kind of smiled today as i unloaded [ he probabally did as he left the meeting spot] as told myself 46 years old and still learning!!!!!!!!!!!! here is his deal to me >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi,I would be interested in a trade.I have: sbc bowtie cast intake,302 ford hypo
heads,holly carbs,old school quads,and i will see what else i can come up with. told me $700-$800 worth of parts when we met, i knew i was had but i stand firm a trade is a trade just beware i am still in a chuckel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i have alot of car parts. i am in no way calling this guy a scammer i did receive my goods just beware and be sure not to relax like i did ask questions my loss is peanuts to me dont want someone to loose alot ask alot of questions no matter how large or small the deal and everyone has a better chance of becomming happy. read my profile I LEARN DAILY GOD BLESS KEEP THE FAITH>>>>>>>

bigray 11-16-2008 08:03 PM

Yea ,, a deal is a deal.but not when its a unfair deal...i would have just said sorry DooooooD,iam heading back home..and thanks for letting me look at your junk..But this just aint gonna work..

lively 11-17-2008 04:40 AM

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST WALKED AWAY AND FORGOT THE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ONE YOU CAN NOT COMPLAIN ON-THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW HE IS A CROOK AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD CHANGE MY WILL POWER SO I COULD SAY ----NO :oops: :oops: :oops:

LIVELY

mopar1968 11-17-2008 05:13 PM

:lol: :lol: Right again ''lively''

eddie1963 11-17-2008 06:40 PM

I STILL HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE

HE REPLIED , NOT EVEN WORTH POSTING THE ACTUAL, PRETTY MUCH SAID I SHOULDNT HAVE LISTENED TO HIM AND NOT TO BOTHER HIM. HA HA I PERSONALLY TOOK IT ON THE CHIN COULD HAVE SAID NO BUT OH WELL. MAYBE WHEN HE WELDS HE WILL THINK OF THIS DEAL THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT HE IS PROBABLY THAT KIND OF GUY. BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE HE FORGOT SOMETIMES THINGS RETURN TEN FOLD??????????????? NOT ME TO JUDGE ILL KEEP SMILING. THE FUNNY THING IN IT ALL IS IT REALLY WASNT WORTH THE TRIP FOR EITHER OF US, I JUST WANTED TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO DIFFERENT AND JONESING FOR A TRADE OF SOME SORT,. AND THE INTAKE IS GROWING ON ME. IT WILL BRING ABOUT MORE QUESTIONS THAN A WELDER!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAYBE I DID GET A GOOD DEAL AFTER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA HAW ANYONE INTERESTED IN A BOW TIE MARINE INTAKE 1200.00 THIS IS MY ESTIMATED VALUE YOURS MAY BE DIFFERENT?