Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   They're back from Selmer,TN (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28504)

Incognegro 11-04-2010 05:48 PM

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/267037

Yeah, your quite the super detective there...Hmmmm...Click on "Search profiles" then add in a "name" or "Landis NC" and whalla!!

Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, but please stop being a douche to me I got alot of respect for service men and their family members. My father and grandfather all served in wars also. My dad is currently sick from Agent Orange, so I got alot of respect for you as a father and my condolences.

Please do not bring up my profession again or make fun of it, I really dislike that...Im not a cop, its only what I do for a living. I risk my life for a living to feed my family and take it really personal when people need to bring that up and fuck with me over it.

hollowayshotrods 11-04-2010 05:51 PM

LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul, you're slipping my man!!

Come on by Julian, I am retired and here nearly all the time. You can stay for awhile, or leave in a hurry....That all depends on you Julian. :wink:

I would have though that a man that WEARS a uniform like yours would have more respect of his fellow man. Don't misconstrue my disrespect as being toward your uniform, it was directed to you.

Seriously though, I wish your Dad well Julian.

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd

Originally Posted by maniac
My name is Paul ,,what do they call you???

Uh...... :roll: Julian.......

Incognegro 11-04-2010 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods

Come on by Julian, I am retired and here nearly all the time. You can stay for awhile, or leave in a hurry....That all depends on you Julian. :wink:

I would have though that a man that WEARS a uniform like yours would have more respect of his fellow man. Don't misconstrue my disrespect as being toward your uniform, it was directed to you.

I have discontent for everyone, nothing personal..
#1) Im from NJ

#2) I deal with the worst people from NJ

So dont take it personal..I just cant stand people in general.. And I still dont understand your need to disrespect me..WTF did I do to YOU?

THERATTLER 11-04-2010 06:00 PM

never said I was smart...I thought I was one time,,my wife said I was smart then she finished the sentance with ASS.
myself and several others on here are former law enforcement and we do respect you as such , please don't think that has anything to do with anything...now , back to the littlerod gang , BEWARE ...JUST A WORD TO THE WISE,,,,Paul

hollowayshotrods 11-04-2010 06:02 PM

Didn't like the way you came at my buddy Paul is all. Like you, I too have a slight disdain for MOST people, and I am from NC! I felt like putting in my nickels worth, so I did.

I have discontent for everyone, nothing personal..
#1) Im from NJ

#2) I deal with the worst people from NJ

So dont take it personal..I just cant stand people in general.. And I still dont understand your need to disrespect me..WTF did I do to YOU?

hollowayshotrods 11-04-2010 06:07 PM

Damn Julian, I forgot to tell you............Stay as far away as you can from the Selmer/Corinth Littlerod mafia! I'd hate to see you get ripped off, even if you are from NOOOO JEWSY!! :) :) :)

Incognegro 11-04-2010 06:08 PM

Well Hello there you must be Paul's wife? No Lawyer? No spokesman? Pauls a big boy, he can handle himself Im sure.....But thatks for the 2 cents, heres a nickel back...

And actually I didnt CALL Paul a DICK, I asked him nicely to stop BEING a DICK to ME....This does not make him a dick, but simply implies that at that particular moment he may have been construed as ACTING similar to a DICK..To me specifically..

And now that all of you good ol boys, know where Im from and who I am..Ill be sure to not do business with anyone with the words ROD or RODZ in their name.(sorry Hollowayshotrods, I guess that means you too.... :cry:Guess you need a second screen name )

Now tell uncle Jesse I said hi!

Incognegro 11-04-2010 06:10 PM

Damn Julian, I forgot to tell you............Stay as far away as you can from the Selmer/Corinth Littlerod mafia! I'd hate to see you get ripped off, even if you are from NOOOO JEWSY!! :) :) :)

Yeah...How do you Circumcise a Guy from NC????

Kick his sister in the jaw... :wink:

THERATTLER 11-04-2010 06:10 PM

now , how the hell did you know my uncle's name????
now he knows about my sister , too,,,,DDDAAAMMMNNNNNN

MEMRACING62 11-04-2010 06:12 PM

OUCH :lol:

BEAST477 11-04-2010 06:13 PM

Man now its gone a little too far and getting off track. :roll:

Incognegro 11-04-2010 06:14 PM

now , how the hell did you know my uncle's name????

I used to watch his TV show...Good moonshine BTW....

On a side note....I was at a local car show a few weeks back and there was a General Lee replica there, Im surprised the people running the show did not ask him to cover up the confederate flag as some of the students might find it offensive....

Hey I was thinking of buying a car off some guy names James from TN...He says it has a 405 in it..Should I go for it?

hollowayshotrods 11-04-2010 06:19 PM

Yep, it took a super slueth from JEWSY to click on my profile and find Landis NC....I listed my info, that is likely why it was sooooo easy to find there Detective Julianthe3rd :!: Thanks for telling me how much you hate to be picked on about your profession!! :wink: I have absolutely no disrespect for our LE, we would be in a state of constant chaos w/o them.
(I am only taking a jab at you now because you called me a douche.)

No, WE didn't get off on the wrong foot.......you did with Paul. I just jumped in because I was bored....and Paul is a buddy of mine.

Thank your kinfolk for me, I greatly appreciate their service to our nation.
Thanks for your condolences for my son too.
Spend some time with your dad if you can, your going to miss him when he is gone.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/267037

Yeah, your quite the super detective there...Hmmmm...Click on "Search profiles" then add in a "name" or "Landis NC" and whalla!!

Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, but please stop being a douche to me I got alot of respect for service men and their family members. My father and grandfather all served in wars also. My dad is currently sick from Agent Orange, so I got alot of respect for you as a father and my condolences.

Please do not bring up my profession again or make fun of it, I really dislike that...Im not a cop, its only what I do for a living. I risk my life for a living to feed my family and take it really personal when people need to bring that up and f with me over it.

hollowayshotrods 11-04-2010 06:32 PM

Damn Dick Tracy!! That was a good one!! I have to leave you alone now though, this thread is for the Selmer mafia bad boys. I can't possibly match your wit and charm :lol: :roll:
Don't eat to many doughnuts at work tomorrow :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mopar1968 11-28-2010 02:29 PM

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...OVA-TRADE.html

BEAST477 11-28-2010 04:32 PM

:shock: And another user name to add to the list of many. :roll:

mopar1968 12-03-2010 05:08 AM

Same ad under different name :!: :!:

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...HEVELLE-M.html

Harbone 12-03-2010 06:59 AM

Mark, you are relentless :!: :!: :!: :D

mopar1968 12-03-2010 08:54 AM

I know :!: :twisted: :twisted:

Incognegro 12-03-2010 02:58 PM

You aint the only one who is relentless.lol

mopar1968 12-03-2010 06:12 PM

Now ''julian'' you see what we are talking about same car under different name, If it doesn't sell under one name then they put it under another one :!: :!: Now what do you call that :?: :?: JMO Mark

Incognegro 12-03-2010 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Now ''julian'' you see what we are talking about same car under different name, If it doesn't sell under one name then they put it under another one :!: :!: Now what do you call that :?: :?: JMO Mark

Maybee somone bougt it and is reselling it... :?: dunno..dont mean someone scamming someone.

mopar1968 12-03-2010 06:40 PM

Nope one is the father and one is the son :!: :!:

Incognegro 12-03-2010 06:41 PM

So my dads on racing junk under a different account. Am I a scammer now?? :shock:

Harbone 12-03-2010 06:48 PM

So my dads on racing junk under a different account. Am I a scammer now?? :shock:

you need to read through some of the older posts on these guys then maybe you would have a better understanding, the ones that have been on here for a couple of years know their ways all to well :twisted:

Incognegro 12-04-2010 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by harbone66

you need to read through some of the older posts on these guys then maybe you would have a better understanding, the ones that have been on here for a couple of years know their ways all to well :twisted:

Yeah I dont buy stuff on RJ.I only so far have worked out trades in person with reliable people...
Whats the deal with the last ad? Whats the shady part of it?? Its a regular POS mustang roller.....Cant be too much more wrong with it other than it being a Mustang already :P

Incognegro 12-04-2010 06:32 PM

HAHAHAHAAH, I just got a private message from Midsouthhotrodz:

let me tell you something! Keep your mouth shut about my cars!! Also, if you will look at both links to my ads, it is the same user name, not a different one. You have no idea about them idiots in the forum. My idiotic no good uncle screwed bunches of people not me. I had one deal to turn the other direction on a van deal. Since you or any of the other forum users can't read, let me enlighten you. I traded a 88 van with a 406 sbc and glide for a 85 camaro. They guy offered me, I didnt offer him. We traded and he came all the way to me and when he got there he didnt even want to look at the van. he said lets trade. So, i told him to go look at it and make sure that is what he wants but he never would. we traded, he got home and said the van had a 305, but i know for sure it didn't. The van had a 406. I know for a fact it did. That is the only time my name has ever popped up anywhere. The only reason he said the van had a 305 is because all his friends prolly made fun of him for trading so he thought he might could get some cash. He didn't so he gave up! And he changed his name trying to sell the van, I have never changed my name. Still the same, and it always will be. My dad has 2 accounts, Both crj members. And i have this one only!!!!!! Oh btw, here is a video of the van running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyfdl...eature=related

HEY AZZHOLES, NOW YOU AND YOUR TOOTHLESS DAD,(IF HE IS IN FACT YOUR REAL DAD SINCE YOUR MOTHER WAS SUCH A FUKCING SLUT,WHO KNOWS WHO IT COULD BE) CAN GO FUKC YOURSELVES YOU ILLITERATE SONOFABITCH. DONT YOU EVER CONTACT ME AND CALL ME OUT YOU DUMB REDNECK FAGGGOT!!! YOUR A PIECE OF $HIT AND YOUR CAR IS A PIECE OF $HIT.

Incognegro 12-04-2010 06:43 PM

OKOKOK...LOL I GOT ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM HIM AFTER HE FRIEND REQUESTED ME..OMG I CANT STOP LAUGHING..

all im saying is that forum is no good! you called my car a pos..is that the way you always talk to kids???
you lowlife. Well if i got balls calling you out on the internet, why don't we settle this in person! if you got the balls!!!! you will not talk about my family!! Lol, you're just jealous because you don't have the mustang.

HAHAHAHAH IM JEALOUS I DONT HAVE HIS PIECE OF $HIT MUSTANG..HAHAHAHAHAH.[/quote]

mopar1968 12-04-2010 06:43 PM

Now you just got a taste of them :!: :!:

Incognegro 12-04-2010 06:43 PM

YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT, I APPOLOGIZE...

mopar1968 12-04-2010 06:46 PM

Oh golly gee no need for that, You would have figured them out :!: :!: He is gonna whoop you :!:

Incognegro 12-04-2010 06:46 PM

HE WONT STOP..LOL

On [2010-12-04 22:43:08] MidsouthHotrodz wrote:
> lol, come on fool! you wanna run your mouth behind a computer screen about me and my family, how about we see how big you really are!! Let's settle this in person BIG BOY!!

HE HAS NO CLUE IM A GROW A$$ MAN AND REALLY BIG AND REALLY DANGEROUS..HAHAHAHAHAHH...

LIKE IM REALLY GONNA DRIVE TO WHITE TRASH TN. TO BEAT UP A LITTLE KID..

Harbone 12-04-2010 06:47 PM

cant say we didnt warn you...

mopar1968 12-04-2010 06:47 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your right on that Chris :!: :!:

Incognegro 12-04-2010 06:57 PM

HE FUKCED WITH THE WRONG DUDE..

LOOK HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DadRZzVE-zY

HE CLAIMS THE VAN IS A "PINKS" WINNER, ANYONE EVER SEE HIS VAN WIN PINKS??? I HAVENT..I FIGURED YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE FOUND THIS STUFF BY NOW??

MEMRACING62 12-04-2010 06:59 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...you have just been littlerodded ! :lol: :lol:

mopar1968 12-04-2010 07:01 PM

No in that race on pinks the 62 year old guy in the camaro blew his doors off :!: :!:

Incognegro 12-04-2010 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...you have just been littlerodded ! :lol: :lol:

NO NO YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG...LITTLERODS ARE ABOUT TO GET "JULIANTHE3RDED'...IM RELENTLESS WHEN I GET GOING ON THE FORUMS.

mopar1968 12-04-2010 07:04 PM

You just wait untill James starts calling you at home in the middle of the night like he did me :!: :!:

Incognegro 12-04-2010 07:12 PM

Rule#1 of the internet: Never ever post your liscense plate online as public information for all to see..

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...rtsLLC/ROD.jpg

Rule #2: Dont post photos of youself.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...tsLLC/rodz.jpg