Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Venting (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28445)

mopar1968 07-15-2010 06:41 AM

Venting

Hope you guy's don't mind my venting some as some of you know i have been an ambulance medic for a number of year's along with my regular job. I worked a bad accident this morning where the father was drunk and killed his own 2 year old son. Just needed to vent some hope all understand. You can go to yahoo.com then local new's change zip to 24210 and you can read about it. Thanks guy's for understanding.

DirkaDirka 07-15-2010 06:48 AM

I can believe some nerve people have by killing babies or young children. I think that everybody that hurts a child needs to be hung.

Harbone 07-15-2010 08:15 AM

vent away Mark, if I had arrived on the scene they would have arrested me for finishing off the father if he was still alive. people make me sick...
RIP little one

mopar1968 07-15-2010 08:22 AM

Chris The father only had two scratches on his face, State Trooper took him straight to jail for DUI :!: What bothers me is why would someone risk their own kid for a beer :?: I have never understood that :!: If you want to drink do it at home damn it :!: That little boy had just started his life and in a split second it was taken away from him :!: :!: No little league ball games, no more running and jumping, no more tucking him in bed, never grow up to find out just what life is all about :!: :!:

mopar1968 07-15-2010 10:49 AM

Posted: Thursday, 15 July 2010 10:59AM

UPDATE: Man Charged In Fatal Accident

A two-year-old boy is dead and his father facing charges after a crash in Damascus, Virginia this morning.

Virginia State Police say Philip Watson was charged for driving under the influence.

They say at 1:45 this morning he ran off the road and ended up hitting a tree on McCann Road.

His two-year-old son, Philip Ethan Watson was killed in that crash.

Police tell us this investigation is not over. They expect to place more charges against Watson early next week.

THERATTLER 07-15-2010 11:04 AM

Know how you feel Mark , I am retired firefighter , medic...one of my first calls was a drunk ran over a 7 year old waiting for the school bus at 6.45 in morning....it was a good thing the law beat us there or my carear would have been cut short , I later became a deputy sheriff and never had a problem locking up a drunk , I always thought of that little girl...

Harbone 07-15-2010 11:05 AM

damn... :cry:

mopar1968 07-15-2010 11:44 AM

Well i will be a man and be honest, My eye's has teared up more than once since i looked in that truck at 1;50 am this morning, Feeling for a pulse and none present :!: It is hard to do my job here at the dealership, Keep thinking about him :!: :!:

Harbone 07-15-2010 11:52 AM

any man would lose a tear or two in that scenario, go home tonight and hug all your loved ones...

TheYellaBrick 07-15-2010 12:05 PM

Heavenly Father has 'special' plans for the likes of these........people.....
He's watching over the innocents by His side for eternity.

We have a local situation where an 8 year old boy was regularly and systematically beaten, tortured, and 'disciplined' over a period of a couple of years,...died.... Mom and boyfriend...260 pound knee drops onto the boy's chest and more 'disciplinary' actions..........subhumans-sub animals-......lower than any life form that God ever made.....