Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CROOKED SCAMMER (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27679)

givemeone 03-25-2010 04:20 PM

CROOKED SCAMMER

BE AWARE OF --RT2064--HIS NAME IS RAY AND HE RESIDES AT HOLT MICHIGAN, TWO DAYS AGO I MADE A TRADE WITH HIM, HE HAD THE GENTLEMAN THAT DOES HIS DELIVERING CALL ME AND SET UP A ARRIVAL TIME WHICH HE DID, WHICH WAS BETWEEN 2 AND 3 OCLOCK, I WENT TO THE BANK AND WITHDREW THE MONEY DIFFERANCE I WAS GIVING,AT 3:30 I CALLED FOR RAY AND HE WOULD NOT ANSWER THE PHONE, SO I THEN CALLED THE DELIVERY MAN, HE SAID DIDNT RAY CALL YOU AND I SAID NO HE DIDNT, I ASK WHATS UP AND HOW CLOSE ARE YOU, HE TOLD ME T5HAT RAY HAD TOLD HIM HE WAS NOT TRADING, WHICH WAS OK WITH ME, I THINK RAY COULD HAVE LET ME KNOW AND IT WOULD HAVE SAVED ME A LOT OF TROUBLE AND TIME, ANYBODE THAT ACTS THIS WAY ON RJ IS NOTHING BUT A CROOK.

shawnp 03-25-2010 04:46 PM

This guy is only guilty of being inconsiderate. If you are not out any money or parts it is hard to call the man a scammer or crook. If you want to warn someone that the man is not a considerate buyer/seller/trader that is cool. Post up the ad number and details on the deal. Maybe he will chime in here to give his side of the story.

lively 03-25-2010 05:17 PM

DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

givemeone 03-26-2010 06:10 PM

SHAWNP MAYBE TIME IS NOT MONEY TO YOU BUT IT IS ME, I KEEP MY WORD, MAYBE YOU DONT THINK PEOPLE SHOULD KEEP THERE WORD, I SAY I TRADE I DO GOOD OR BAD,

shawnp 03-26-2010 06:18 PM

1st thing>>> Turn off the CAPS LOCK button so your not screaming at people.

2nd thing>>> the man did not rip you off. He did not take money from you, he did not steal anything from you and he did cheat you out of parts with a bad trade. He simply did not call you. I agree time is money and it is wrong that he did not call you. He is guilty of being inconsiderate and should have called you. Don't post the he is a scammer/crook. By definition he is neither. If you want to warn people that he is not a considerate buyer/seller, then do that.

3rd>>> there are always 2 sides of the story. Post the ad number and one us will notify the guy that you want to call him a scammer/crook so he can chime in here with his side of the story.

mopar1968 03-26-2010 06:26 PM

''Shawn'' I took care of it :!: Let's see if he responds :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

loser01 05-21-2010 06:15 AM

Hello i just want to say rt2064 is a good guy i live over 800 miles from him and have traded with him 8 times and he always been straight up i talked to him about this and he told me he ever told this guy it was a done deal i can say one thing about rt2064 he a stand up guy and a man of his word thank you

Harbone 05-21-2010 06:50 AM

well if he is a good guy, lets see if he replies.
Shawn is right though, theres no scam here, just a lack of communication or some inconsideration. all you did was go to the bank and wait. be glad you did'nt drive a couple hundred miles!!!

Scooterz 05-21-2010 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by shawnp
1st thing>>> Turn off the CAPS LOCK button so your not screaming at people.

2nd thing>>> the man did not rip you off. He did not take money from you, he did not steal anything from you and he did cheat you out of parts with a bad trade. He simply did not call you. I agree time is money and it is wrong that he did not call you. He is guilty of being inconsiderate and should have called you. Don't post the he is a scammer/crook. By definition he is neither. If you want to warn people that he is not a considerate buyer/seller, then do that.

3rd>>> there are always 2 sides of the story. Post the ad number and one us will notify the guy that you want to call him a scammer/crook so he can chime in here with his side of the story.

I agree totally. The title of the thread says "CROOKED SCAMMER" (all in caps). This is not a scammer... who also may have a valid reason of why this transaction dd not finish. Shawn is totally right on all 3 points.

bbchevy 05-21-2010 11:58 AM

Scam?

Originally Posted by harbone66
well if he is a good guy, lets see if he replies.
Shawn is right though, theres no scam here, just a lack of communication or some inconsideration. all you did was go to the bank and wait. be glad you did'nt drive a couple hundred miles!!!

OR a Couple of THOUSAND!!!
Later
G :evil: