Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Help needed (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34474)

Wheelchairman 06-22-2014 12:57 PM

Help needed

I know this is not a auto part but I HAVE to sell this ASAP to get our son to college, so if you can PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help us. I'm hoping somebody on here could help me, I have it on other sites also. Brand new Barnett Wildcat C5 compound crossbow for sale. Its been shot 2 times at some carpet and padding. It has a hand crank and the scope has a red dot and green dot site. If you were to buy this crossbow new at a store it will cost you over $400. I'm asking $300 OBO, or I might trade for a pistol. Call or text me at 334-648-3670. Thank you

SuperComp1R 06-22-2014 02:03 PM

Just a question, how would a trade for a pistol get your son to college?

Swiley383 06-22-2014 05:53 PM

I had the same thought.

Harbone 06-23-2014 10:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I want to know where I can go to college for $300?!?!?!?!?!

Wheelchairman 06-23-2014 12:51 PM

Cause I have a friend who is looking for a pistol. The $300 will pay for gas to get to college

TheYellaBrick 06-30-2014 04:09 PM

He could make that on a weekend running a push broom sweeping small parking lots or pulling weeds. I did BOTH for one summer when I was 34. Work is work and work is money.

Wheelchairman 07-08-2014 06:39 PM

True, BUT when you're in a wheelchair like I am NOBODY, AND I DO MEAN NOBODY wants to hire you for any work...believe me, I've tried!!!!!!! I've put applications in everywhere from Wal-Mart's to furniture sales places to used car lots to telemarketing places............ soooooooo try again!!!! I want to work and I NEED to work!!!! I used to work on regular street cars and build race cars before I became paralyzed and now I can still work on regular street cars AND I'm in the process of building a drag car to start racing again. I have the knowledge and I'm capable of doing the work, if I can reach it but nobody will hire me, again SOOOOOOOOOO TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harbone 07-09-2014 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by Wheelchairman (Post 269665)
True, BUT when you're in a wheelchair like I am NOBODY, AND I DO MEAN NOBODY wants to hire you for any work...believe me, I've tried!!!!!!! I've put applications in everywhere from Wal-Mart's to furniture sales places to used car lots to telemarketing places............ soooooooo try again!!!! I want to work and I NEED to work!!!! I used to work on regular street cars and build race cars before I became paralyzed and now I can still work on regular street cars AND I'm in the process of building a drag car to start racing again. I have the knowledge and I'm capable of doing the work, if I can reach it but nobody will hire me, again SOOOOOOOOOO TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe he was talking about your son pushing a broom, not you...

SuperComp1R 07-09-2014 06:02 AM

Okay I will try again as you asked. Your 1st post was that you had to sell a bow to get $300.00 for your son to get back to school....or what the heck you would trade it for a gun.....(that raised a lot of questions) and you say you can't find a job but then you are in the process of building a drag car....right so far? Where are the funds coming from for that?

TheYellaBrick 07-26-2014 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Harbone (Post 269668)
I believe he was talking about your son pushing a broom, not you...

That is affirmative .....

bjuice 08-04-2014 09:38 AM

Take your Gun trades elsewhere we DO NOT sale or trade guns on this site some of my brothers on this site DO NOT even own them or around them so take a hike.... You long standing members..Good call.....this is Nothing but trouble..If THEY would listen to our cell phone calls trying to pull something like this off would be nothing...I have said enough

SuperComp1R 08-04-2014 10:06 AM

but he needs it to get back to school........