Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BEWARE! SCAMMER FROM BLANCHARD,LA. BRIAN BOYTER Silver06TBSS (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31251)

KavemanRacing 11-16-2011 04:06 PM

BEWARE! SCAMMER FROM BLANCHARD,LA. BRIAN BOYTER Silver06TBSS

My fellow RJ Buyers and Sellers. Beware! Beware! Beware!
I just spent 10-hrs. on the road and $155.00 in fuel to get jerked off by BRIAN BOYTER from Blanchard, LA. His RJ handle is "Silver06TBSS". This guy is a true Scum bag. And on top of that he's an ex-lot Lizard. For those of you that are not familier with the term, it means he's a gay car salesman with no integrity whatsoever. He tried to give me every B.S. excuse he could once we arrived to trade, to back out of trading. Then when it was all said and done, he sold the truck, he was trading to me , on the way to meet me. So when I told him to cough up the fuel money, he asked who was gonna pay for his. Look my friends, this bitsh boy has no integrity and belongs back with the Lot Lizards where he came from. For those of you that know this guy or think you know him, do us all a favor, go by his used car lot and piss in his Post Toasties every chance you get.

Please don't misunderstand, I've done lot's of business with other guy's in Louisiana and never had a problem. It's just that one bad Apple can spoil the whole basket.

Beware my fellow RJ's! Beware!

Scooterz 11-16-2011 04:19 PM

Duly noted. I am sorry you got hassled. That was chkn' sht of him.

The statement below is awesome by the way-

"go by his used car lot and piss in his Post Toasties every chance you get."

Awesome words of wisdom my friend. You made me laugh so hard I about busted a gut!!... a beady-eyed lot lizard eating toasties each day with all of our pee in it... yeah... we will give him some "gas" money too.... but that will be for his lunch!!! LOL!!!

KavemanRacing 11-16-2011 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Duly noted. I am sorry you got hassled. That was chkn' sht of him.

The statement below is awesome by the way-

"go by his used car lot and piss in his Post Toasties every chance you get."

Awesome words of wisdom my friend. You made me laugh so hard I about busted a gut!!... a beady-eyed lot lizard eating toasties each day with all of our pee in it... yeah... we will give him some "gas" money too.... but that will be for his lunch!!! LOL!!!

These guy's just seem to be coming out of the woodwork lately on RJ. It's just making it tuff to do business on here anymore. I've never said anything in the Forum before about anyone. But enough is enough! I'm sick of these Scum bags sucking money and time out of my pocket!

Scooterz 11-17-2011 07:54 AM

Yeah, I agree. I did not mean to minimize your situation. I think it is important to let people know about folks that will waste your time & money too... even though no deal was ever made. You were ready, willing, & able... he had different plans... not cool.

fast75vega 11-17-2011 12:24 PM

10 hours and only a $155 in fuel... you got a trailer hitch on a yugo pulling that trailer......lol

bbchevy 11-17-2011 01:33 PM

$$$$$$

Yep,It COULD always be WORSE!!!
Like the Trip I made to N/Carolina,and was turned around after SUPPOSEILY The Car was SOLD 2 hrs before I arrived,????????Ya,RIGHT!
Seems I had Close to 500.00 in Fuel?But its was in the 1700 mile Range!
Later
G :evil:

gearhead1011 11-17-2011 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by fast75vega
10 hours and only a $155 in fuel... you got a trailer hitch on a yugo pulling that trailer......lol

10 hours should be 600 miles if you average 60 MPH. If you get 14 mpg that's almost 43 gallons of fuel. At $3.60/gallon that's right at $155.00. I would hope if you had to drive a Yugo it would be getting better mileage than that :shock: