Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events/Videos (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   PRI (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18484)

Racefab57 09-27-2007 03:19 PM

PRI

who's going? lets hear from you all, who's going, etc..... love to meet you all .

Robert1320 09-28-2007 03:43 AM

PRI

I'll be down Friday and Sat.

Racefab57 09-29-2007 09:38 PM

robert lets figure a way to meet, David.

Robert1320 09-30-2007 10:30 AM

Well, it should be easy since we are the only two going......

topsportsman1 09-30-2007 10:37 AM

If i am not mistaken,this is a business invite only isn't it?

So us nobodys without being in a business are exempt,not unless you get an invitation. :P

daddylynch 09-30-2007 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by topsportsman1

So us nobodys without being in a business are exempt,not unless you get an invitation. :P

Hey Tom, We were thinking of going this year but we are hitting 3 events in Fl. from Oct. to Jan. but next year we are definately going down and doing a booth. If you want an invite for next year I'll get ya in !!
Brian :wink:

topsportsman1 09-30-2007 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by daddylynch

Hey Tom, We were thinking of going this year but we are hitting 3 events in Fl. from Oct. to Jan. but next year we are definately going down and doing a booth. If you want an invite for next year I'll get ya in !!

Wow thanks Brian,I sure do appreciate it,I'll keep it in mind,thanks for the invatation

I was hoping maybe RJ would read this and send or give us an oppertunity to go. :P :P :P

Thanks Brian for the kind thoughts,your a great guy my friend

ps.
Now hear this,if you want to buy a set of comunication radios,Brian is the man to see he is a business member here on RJ,lets all use the people that support us :oops:

Racefab57 09-30-2007 02:33 PM

pri

hEYMy friend if you want to go that bad go with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can get tickets I believe its a $100/ ticket, I wouldnt leave any one out!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially you bud. I just got the package in the mail thursday. David,

daddylynch 09-30-2007 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by daddylynch

Wow thanks Brian,I sure do appreciate it,I'll keep it in mind,thanks for the invatation

I was hoping maybe RJ would read this and send or give us an oppertunity to go. :P :P :P

Thanks Brian for the kind thoughts,your a great guy my friend

ps.
Now hear this,if you want to buy a set of comunication radios,Brian is the man to see he is a business member here on RJ,lets all use the people that support us :oops:

You got it Bud !!! You dont see any other Communications Co.'s on here shooting the breeze.I was on this forum before we started our Business and will be for alongtime to come.PRI is something to see for sure, we have been invited by alot of the Co.s we are Dealers for but with going to Orlando in Oct., Bradenton in Dec. and again in Jan. It just doesnt fit this year.and how is this for ya..... 10% off all radio systems for my Friends list members only !!!!!!! :D :D :wink:

shawnp 09-30-2007 07:28 PM

Plans are tenative but look good. Liked the drive to Indy, but enjoy the weather in Florida better.