Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What should i do? (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31597)

joeswatland 01-26-2012 02:09 PM

What should i do?

I bought a clutch from a guy in MI for my diesel pickup a couple weeks ago. I sent a money order to a po box and it took a while but i got my clutch. That was annoying, but not the biggest problem. It was supposed to be a Hays but it is a luk spray painted black with hays stickers on it. It looks identical to all the pictures i've seen of these kits so i'm assuming that thats what hays does, doesn't surprise me at all. The problem i had was that the clutch didn't fit the pressure plate. the clutch was correct for my truck but the pressure plate was for a 94-97. I ended up re-using my pressure plate after i had a clutch guy look at it. The seller won't answer my calls naturally, should i pursue this further or just lick my wounds?

Harbone 01-26-2012 02:41 PM

Was it purchased through Racing Junk? If so post up the seller ID and the ad number. If he wont reply to you we will fill his inbox with messages till he does!
:D

lively 01-26-2012 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by harbone66
Was it purchased through Racing Junk? If so post up the seller ID and the ad number. If he wont reply to you we will fill his inbox with messages till he does!
:D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES --WE LUV THAT !!!!! :shock: :shock:

joeswatland 01-26-2012 04:13 PM

I've probably called him 50 times. I was in a huge rush for the clutch and he took his sweet time sending it. His username is racer3636 and the ad number is 2358369. It expired 7 days ago, i don't know if you'll be able to see it. His name is John Mccormack, phone number is 810-969-1123, and PO box is 768 Linden, MI 48451.

joeswatland 02-14-2012 06:36 AM

ad # 2437550 He tried to sell this engine controller to me also, just saw that its advertised. Is there any way to flag this? Can RJ remove this?

mopar1968 02-14-2012 12:50 PM

I sent him a message let's see if he responds :!: :!:

Mark

joeswatland 02-14-2012 04:05 PM

Thanks bud. I never thought of it but i did a google search on his handle and found that he was on quite a few sites but only regularly posts on moparts.com. I joined that site and put up a post. I didn't get into details, i'm just feeling it out to see if he has a lot of support there. If he doesn't reply or gets cocky i'll spell the whole deal out. I have plenty of proof, can't dispute receipts. Just checked Moparts, they deleted my post. I'm gonna have to send a message to the mods and see if they'll help me out. ahhh, its never easy i guess.

mopar1968 02-14-2012 04:52 PM

Where on moparts did you post it :?: I am a member there also :!:

Mark

joeswatland 02-14-2012 05:02 PM

I posted it in the ebay/craigslist/racingjunk forum but it has been deleted. I tried to PM a mod but i'm not sure if it went through so i also sent an email to the site. The clutch the guy scammed me on is still in the jeep/truck parts page a little more than halfway down. Racer3636 is his handle.

mopar1968 02-14-2012 05:09 PM

Did you post on moparts.com :?: If so where did you post it :?:

Mark