Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   buyers beware (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21203)

ollie 06-25-2008 11:28 AM

buyers beware

I know used bike are as is, but to lie to me about a built bike is so wrong, I'm done with this site as I got ripped by Mr. Mike Packler. the turbo bike blew first run. was a total scam, he uses this site to rip people off. I'm not crying but lost hope in our fellow americans. did all my homework and all his contacts all lied to me.. paid 25k for a piece. no wonder he didn't want to sell locally, they would come back & stretch his neck. I waited about 7 mo. before writing cause I wanted to be sure i got ripped. save you readers my pain & headache dealing w/this scammer. trying to find the ad was last year drag turbo grudge hayabusa...w/about 15k I can get this bike back running.....

mopar1968 06-25-2008 12:45 PM

:? :? How can you blame this site for what happened to you :?: I myself have been ripped off here but it wasn't Racing Junk that did it :!: It was the worthless pieces of crap that did it. They can't monitor everyone :!:

hollowayshotrods 06-25-2008 01:07 PM

I wondered that myself. But what really alarms me is the fact that he has "lost hope in our fellow Americans". Could it be time to move to Mexico? I am fairly certain he wouldn't get hosed there! :roll:

How did the 7 month wait verify you got ripped?

I would also like to know if you asked anyone on RJ about this guy? The Forum could save a bunch of headaches if only folks used it. Seeing how this is your first post, I have to assume it is very unlikely. I know I am new here myself, but I also know RJ has provided the resources to at least ask the entire RJ suscriber list about someones integrity on their site.

I also find it difficult to believe that anyone could get "all their contacts" to tell lies for them. If one of mine ever asks me to lie, I would be done with them.

Stuff happens dude, maybe you wound it to tight, maybe he hosed you, who knows for sure, as you provided absolutely no details/pictures etc. What I do know is, it isn't RJs fault.

Good luck on getting your bike squared away, I surely hate to see anyone in a crappy position.

lively 06-25-2008 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by mopar1968
:? :? How can you blame this site for what happened to you :?: I myself have been ripped off here but it wasn't Racing Junk that did it :!: It was the worthless pieces of crap that did it. They can't monitor everyone :!:

also---NO FACTS OR NUMBERS OR ADD NUMBERS OR ANYTHING ELSE!!!!
NOT SAYING YOU GOT CROOKED OR NOT BUT PLEASE HAVE SOME FACTS TO BACK IT UP[ OR WE ARE WALKING BLIND ON THIS]

ALSO HOW CAN YOU BLAME RACING JUNK FOR THIS BAD DEAL/ DID THEY GIVE YOU ALL THESE BUDDIES AND CONTACTS TO HELP YOU OUT??? DID YOU LOOK AT THIS BIKE PERSONALLY?? DID YOU HAVE HIM RUN IT DOWN THE STRIP FOR YOU?? DID YOU HAVE HIM BUILD THIS FOR YOU??DID YOU HAVE A FELLOW BIKER LOOK AT THIS WITH YOU THAT YOU TRUSTED??---SEE-THERE ARE LOTS OF ????? AND NO ANSWERS HERE SO WE CAN HELP[ SORRY WE WOULD HELP EVERYWAY WE COULD IF WE HAVE FACTS 8) 8) ]

LIVELY

Scooterz 06-26-2008 03:49 PM

Well said everyone. I too had some bad expierences... one here, one there... but by less than honorable people. I am sorry you got ripped off so bad... & for so much!! That sucks. Fact is, most of the people including the ones who have posted on this thread have helped me a bunch!! I guarantee I would not know about engines like I do now if it were not for the good "Americans" of this site!! These same people I would trust to do deals with too. They are willing to help & have helped me solve a few problems. It's not the site... certainly not the people who post that you see the name over & over, it's the bad apples who lie. They are not the majority of good folks on here.

ollie 07-04-2008 08:54 PM

I blame only myself

Sorry for the bad news. I only blame myself, racing junk had nothing to do with my problem, I flew all the way to Fl. looked & bought. it's a drag only bike our track has being down for a new tower. no time to cry I'll get this bike running, got a spare motor at home so not to bad, just trying to give a heads up on this guy...

ollie 07-24-2008 07:30 AM

tranny wanted

seems the oil pump was seized. looking for a busa tranny pefer race cut, no junk please. watch out Packler the attorny general is looking for you !!!