Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Vent (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   WTF OVER ! (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33722)

TheYellaBrick 08-15-2013 05:43 AM

WTF OVER !

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/08/1...rsary-of-9-11/

roadkill2 08-15-2013 06:06 AM

Well, it does put them all in one place . .

And while they already have First Amendment Rights, that's not what they're after . . They want freedom for their religion and intolerance for the rest . .

Islam is not a religion, it's a mental disease . .

oldandtired 08-15-2013 01:51 PM

You know what I am thinking, but I will not put it into words.

TheYellaBrick 08-15-2013 03:35 PM

Many of U.S. are thinking the same thing......In thoughts only, please....DC is craving a Bubba Effect response from ANYthing to bring Martial Law...it's nudge - nudge - nudge

Swiley383 08-15-2013 03:57 PM

I agree completly somthing happening there could destroy America completly. Martial law would be inevitable if somebody doses somthing stupid. Let
Pray it stays peaceful on all sides.

roadkill2 08-19-2013 08:17 AM

Here's the problem . . There is no tolerance in the Religion of Islam. For a play by play, just watch Egypt unfold . . The Islamists want Democracy right up to the time they gain power through it, then they want an Islamic Theocracy at the least and a Caliphate at the best . . and once the Caliphate is established they will "Convert by Death" any of the Infidels . .

That's what their book instructs as far as the "True Islamist Jihadists" believe . .

Sooner or later, it will have to be dealt with sternly. Softer measures will not solve the problem . .

TheYellaBrick 08-19-2013 04:06 PM

The ONLY thing they respect or understand is FORCE and VIOLENCE....and we want to talk softly and carry cotton candy......

There is a growing movement of patriotic bikers that may be showing up for a 2 million AMERICAN PATRIOT ride to counteract their little walk down main street USA.....Wouldn't that be something....2 million bikers standing at ease on both sides of the MMM route....not saying anything..just standing at the ready......

roadkill2 08-20-2013 06:21 AM

Dunno what a Two Million Biker March would do for Islam here, but it would make the current administration SH*T bricks . . .

outlaw256 08-20-2013 08:46 AM

well I will findout because im lookin for a brother to ride with up there.but you can not get 2 millon brothers together and hope nothing will happen.just don't work like that.

TheYellaBrick 08-20-2013 02:56 PM

Understood, Outlaw. The restraint it would take to 'just stand and watch' would be almost impossible. HOWEVER, the Patriot Riders do so when they stand guard at funerals........I also understand that possible 'friction' between riding groups would be very present......If all that could be set aside for this one event, wow what it would say to the idiots in DC....WE STAND TOGETHER and this is but a FRACTION of U.S. .......... It would take a real LEADER / Organizer to get it done, but it IS possible .....

roadkill2 08-22-2013 03:46 PM

And then there's this . . http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...gainst-whites/

Swiley383 08-22-2013 03:58 PM

Why is he not locked up?????

oldandtired 08-23-2013 05:14 AM

I wonder if the three bored kids (15, 16 and 17) in Oklahoma City saw his website and murdered the Australian baseball player. Or the two kids (described as 16 to 19) in Spokane who beat to death the 88 year old WW2 vet.

roadkill2 08-24-2013 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by oldandtired
I wonder if the three bored kids (15, 16 and 17) in Oklahoma City saw his website and murdered the Australian baseball player. Or the two kids (described as 16 to 19) in Spokane who beat to death the 88 year old WW2 vet.

Dunno, but I do know race relations between the "Whites" and all the rest have gone to hell in a handbasket since about 2007 when this President and his many Cabinet members began their assault on the white population of the country with their "Diversity" agenda . . .

My feeling is that they have set those race relations back about 40 years, because I hear a lot of White (and brown) people saying things about the Black population that they wouldn't have said 5-6 years ago. Something sure as hell has happened and it isn't for the good . . .

Scooterz 08-30-2013 10:56 AM

Agreed RK. My Vent:

We like to say things like: "Don't judge a book by its cover" or "It doesn't matter what race a person is; I judge them by their actions" or one of my favorites: "Color of skin is not important; character is what makes a man who he is" ... all nice little political cliche's. We enable the bad behavior & reward them with more money, empathy, & things like the BET channel or Miss Black America. Race baiters like Al & Jesse make a living on this disease & it rages on.... meanwhile many Whites say "I am not a racist"...

Let me be the racist then; here's what I see:

I see a group of Black men are near my family, I think about the 9mm tucked in the small of my back & if today will be the day it gets used. Or when I see a car moving slowly with a heavy bass sound coming near me.... & I notice a Black man driving & wonder what he is up to. Or I see gangs/wannabees with Black guys.... I think about personal protection or how much I hate the sin... the sin of the broken family, the Black dad who bailed out of his family to sell drugs & is a LAZY THUG. The mom that can't even speak decent English; but expect a high paying job because they are Black. The Black mom who hates Whites & calls them "Uncle Tom or "Crackas".... but you don't DARE CALL HER OUT ON HER 4th GRADE EDUCATION & ignorance she passes on to her welfare babies who never have a chance. Meanwhile, OUR PRESIDENT says a murderous THUG "could look like his son"... WE ENABLE Blacks & coddle them too much... many of them (not all) need to STEP IT UP. Last: perhaps Black men could try wearing their pants around the waist... instead of just above the ankles.... again I will be the racist for saying these things.

America is the best country in the world & is still full of opportunities... but you have to WORK for them. Opportunity is not an entitlement. If I spoke like a THUG in "Ebonics", I would not have my career.... period. Instead of everyone saying they are not racist, why don't we call out the sins of people & the consequences more??? They can CHOOSE to have a mentor like "JAY-Z" or they can choose someone who has morals... they are not victims of society. Okay, I am done now.

outlaw256 09-01-2013 09:03 AM

scooter my friend, that was very well put.and that's exactly the way I see it. im not sorry,i am a racist and I have been since about the time I noticed blacks that were what they call gangbangin.blacks don't have any kind of moral fiber.its just not in their dna.very few blacks act like people should.and they don't look at life like we do.its in their music and everyday life.they thik its cool to be a gang banger.killer what the hell else they think.im to mad right now to put how I feel into words. I just read where a cou[ple black kids beat and raped a old white woman in her own apartment.that just one of the reasons im like I am.and quess what I don't care who knows it. I say it facebook everyday that I hate blacks.i don't care any more,i just don't care. they have ruined my country. and im gonna help take it back and in anyway we have to.read what you want into that but that's just a part of how I feel

Scooterz 09-04-2013 03:37 PM

I understand Ken. I know how you feel. We all tip-toe around what is really on our minds when we see thugs that might be Black or a group of Black folks together & wonder what they are up to... why?? History. You get bit a few times you learn to stay away from the dog. I am tired of White people being bit, or ashamed of being White, or feeling like we have to behave certain way in front of other races.

Truthfully Ken, I don't think you or I are more racist than any other regular White person who says they aren't racist... if we could see the hearts of men like an open book; what would they look like...?? the older lady who says she is not "prejudiced".... as she scurries away from the Black man at the grocery store. Or the guy at the light who doesn't want to roll down his window for a Black man who is approaching.... they are NOT thinking about making a new friend or concerned about the needs of that Black man; they are thinking about whats about to happen.

man I appreciate your complete honesty & I would not think any less of you- because I think we all have to be honest w/ ourselves about this issue that is getting worse.

TheYellaBrick 09-05-2013 06:08 AM

The race baiters have evolved the black population into using their 'color' as a sort of 'power' to get what they want instead of WORKING and using their BRAINS to improve their lives. I'm VERY prejudiced against PEOPLE who USE and ABUSE other PEOPLE.

Scooterz 09-05-2013 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
The race baiters have evolved the black population into using their 'color' as a sort of 'power' to get what they want instead of WORKING and using their BRAINS to improve their lives. I'm VERY prejudiced against PEOPLE who USE and ABUSE other PEOPLE.

Well put DD! That is a good way to say it. It is abusive & we should all be prejudiced towards race-baiting & double minded behavior.

Which reminds me of the news the other night.....

I heard a Black woman sued her boss for calling her the "N" word.... I would agree that is wrong & abusive. She was awarded 280K.

EXCEPT HER BOSS WAS BLACK!!!! WTF!!!! LOl..... wow. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

TheYellaBrick 09-05-2013 06:51 PM

Yeah, a big discussion on the Todd Scnitt Show the other day. out of 8-9 black callers 100% said it was abusive, offensive, and uncivilized. Good for her as the big black stud was put into his place..........

roadkill2 09-06-2013 10:54 AM

This one may get me in trouble . .

The lady is just another "Victim" in a parade of "Victims" . . She got something ($280k before lawyer) for "Nothing" . . Her Boss, instead of a Black Club Comedian, called her a "N----r". She sued instead of laughing . .

I have no idea how many times I have been referred to as a "Cracka", a "Wood" or a "Peckerwood" by both Black and Brown people wanting to start sh*t . . But there's no way I, a white boy, could take this to court and end up with any more than a Lawyer's Bill . . Not to mention the embarrassment of being laughed out of court and being told to "Grow a thicker skin!" . . .

If Black Americans don't like the word, then they need to take it out of their vocabulary. Quit using it within their own cultural settings and as part of their core entertainment. Black people are Black people's biggest problem, and there's no "Conversation" the white and other non-black Americans can have that will change that . . when their culture meshes with that of the rest of America, then there probably won't need to be a "Conversation" that Eric Holder said the white Americans are "afraid of having".

And America needs to quit giving the farm away to placate the Black Americans. If they're not smart enough to get an education, there is no need to supplement their breeding and dope dealing.

At least 50% of the Black population of this country has been told by the Politicians that they don't have to work, excel or even comply with most of the laws of the country. Why? Because they're BLACK AND STUPID . .

I didn't say that, LBJ and every Democrat Congressman and Senator since 1964 has either believed that or preached it . . ! After 50 years, even a lot of smart Black people believe that! Matter of fact, about a week ago, in a speech following MLK's speech anniversary, Eric Holder reinforced that policy by stating that Black Prisoners should be given softer sentences for the crimes they committed . . Because they are BLACK . . .

The next word on the hit list of the "Politically Correct" will probably be the Descriptive word (and color) BLACK . . because it has become synonymous with STOOPID when the Blacks are excusing other Blacks for their actions . .

TheYellaBrick 09-06-2013 06:08 PM

I agree 100% RK .....Blacks are their own worst enemy to their 'race' moving forward.....

TheYellaBrick 09-08-2013 01:05 PM

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/09/0...t-devil-obama/

Scooterz 09-11-2013 04:02 PM

RK: you are saying what I think many of us feel. I don't disagree; I understand.

I admit I was afraid to really say what I thought about this discussion. Would I be less of a Christian? Would someone tell me I was a racist & hateful? Would look like a narrow-minded prejudiced White dude? What would some of my RJ buddies say??

According to many politicians, DHS, etc... I am a racist. because I am White; I am a candidate for being a racist according to many Black folks. Under the law they live in maybe. Luckily the primary spiritual-law I live in, I get forgiveness, grace, truth & a on-board spiritual adviser 24/7. It tells me my heart is a little hard. It also tells me the Black community is not evolved & needs more time to learn how to be educated, peaceful, forgiving & to seek personal strength & confidence the correct way.... not through hand-outs, laziness & entitlement along with worldly teachings & materialism. That said, Jay-Z/ Al Sharpton can still kiss my AZZ because they suck.

Thanks RJ bruthas for being understanding.

roadkill2 09-13-2013 12:57 PM

Coupla things . . First and foremost, I'm not a RACIST, I'm a REALIST.

And I'm not saying anything many Black Spokesmen, both historically and contemporarily, haven't said.

As for Jay-Z, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all those other Race Baiters or Hustlers, I don't think much of them, but it's not them that are the whole problem. It's the people who are buying their bullshit that is the problem!

You have to remember, even if a Chevy is a shitbox, it's not the guy selling them that's the idiot, it's the people buying them . .

My analogy for the day . . . Heh, heh . .

And, by the By, we won our first Super Pro Race last Sunday . . 5 rounds . . Took 3 years from scratch . . .

Scooterz 09-13-2013 01:57 PM

RK: first congrats on the win!! well done dude.

So you saying if I bought the Chevy Citation, I only have myself to blame??? Fair enough. BTW I saw one of those going to work the other day.... it was horrible... oppression on 4-wheels.

TheYellaBrick 09-13-2013 07:10 PM

A BIG YAHOO for YOU RK ! Just a single win can make all the heartache worth the trip....
Got PICS ??

Swiley383 09-13-2013 08:01 PM

Winning dose just that I have not won in footbrake in 7 years. I need one bad my car sat for 5 years only a couple times out last year and once this year. Was going 2 weeks Ago and blew a trailer tire in the driveway.hearing about people winning makes me want to race bad.

roadkill2 09-14-2013 07:23 AM

Hey, I was just using the "Chevy' because it was "close", heh, heh . . coulda used Mopar, y'kno . . . . Lotta regret built into those things, Heh, heh . .

Anyhoo, on the win, it's all my Boss's Fault, he spends the money to make it right and we want for little if anything.

And he's one hell of a driver . . The track was worse than junk this weekend, slick at the line and really loose from about 200' out to the end of the slab at 330'. Makes a guy pucker down there. Has to, because it made the old crew chief pucker just watching him. We had to slow the car down about 3 tenths to be able to navigate it and it was all driving and whomping at the top. And we were still spinning the tires almost to the 1000' brick.

But thanx a lot guys, I appreciate the congrats . . . Lessee if we can do it again a lot sooner!