Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Feedback & Scammer watch (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   mark huelskamp will rip you off (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22458)

ymiracing 12-09-2008 09:56 PM

mark huelskamp will rip you off

hey i see mark huelskamp has got more ads posted, ad # 1388480,1388458,1387488,1391402.... why do you guys let this guy stay on the site!! this guy screws everybody he deals with. AKA GOLOUD,REDROCKET, BAD1963, If YOUR FROM OUT OF STATE and YOU DEAL WITH THIS GUY. he will make what ever promises it takes to get your money...then won't follow through ... or worse yet trie to sell you SOME ONE ELSES PARTS........ I WARNED YA .... THATS ALL I CAN DO

ss427nova 12-11-2008 03:09 PM

Yeah the punk screwed me out of some headers I was going to put on my daughters car. He likes to cheat kids too I guess. Next he will show up here screaming that he didn't sell me anything, which is right, he screwed me out of $200 and no headers, but then he will post his ph# in a PM and want me to call him so he can get my # and probably make calls to Hong Kong with it.

BAD1963 12-13-2008 08:22 AM

headers

Originally Posted by ss427nova
Yeah the punk screwed me out of some headers I was going to put on my daughters car. He likes to cheat kids too I guess. Next he will show up here screaming that he didn't sell me anything, which is right, he screwed me out of $200 and no headers, but then he will post his ph# in a PM and want me to call him so he can get my # and probably make calls to Hong Kong with it.

i didnt sell you any headers an your the one with no balls to call an if your not smart enough to relize by now i dont sell junk street shit by know you deservre to get fuck.

BAD1963 12-13-2008 08:36 AM

Re: mark huelskamp will rip you off

Originally Posted by ymiracing
hey i see mark huelskamp has got more ads posted, ad # 1388480,1388458,1387488,1391402.... why do you guys let this guy stay on the site!! this guy screws everybody he deals with. AKA GOLOUD,REDROCKET, BAD1963, If YOUR FROM OUT OF STATE and YOU DEAL WITH THIS GUY. he will make what ever promises it takes to get your money...then won't follow through ... or worse yet trie to sell you SOME ONE ELSES PARTS........ I WARNED YA .... THATS ALL I CAN DO

did you get a nice car itook things off to fit your cheap budget than things dont work for you an know cry an by the way im not goloud or johnny rocket or even who ever . idont make promise if you didnt want the car you had two choices dont buy it an dont buy toys you cant afford . you drove down here i didnt force or hold agun to your head . an told also i would by it back . not with your driving exspensives what i sold it to you 4 . what better deal could you get,

ymiracing 12-13-2008 05:13 PM

FIRST... off yes its a nice car, just not the low run all new car that was advertised.... SECOND.... i didn't know $43 GRAND for a roller was a cheap budget....most all of the parts promised with the car ,I have never got, which should have been there when i picked it up the car( Drove 2500 miles one way) BUT you had some B. S. excuse why they weren't there.
THIRD....i never said any thing about a JOHNNY ROCKET? is that you too
BAD 1963, REDROCKET, JOHNNY ROCKET? sounds like somebody trieing to stay ahead of some BAD DEALINGS.
LASTLY... i gave you a deposit for 632 parts ( which i'll never get) BECAUSE there another members parts, which are now tied up in a lawsuit
SO GEE WHAT BETTER DEAL COULD I GET!!!!!!

BAD1963 12-14-2008 04:44 AM

FIRST... off yes its a nice car, just not the low run all new car that was advertised.... SECOND.... i didn't know $43 GRAND for a roller was a cheap budget....most all of the parts promised with the car ,I have never got, which should have been there when i picked it up the car( Drove 2500 miles one way) BUT you had some B. S. excuse why they weren't there.
BAD 1963, REDROCKET, JOHNNY ROCKET? sounds like somebody trieing to stay ahead of some BAD DEALINGS.
LASTLY... i gave you a deposit for 632 parts ( which i'll never get) BECAUSE there another members parts, which are now tied up in a lawsuit

first of all the only thing did not was a hand full 8 zeus button an 2 quick pins . 2nd i gave extra alumium drive shaft 2sets of headers ,brand new merge stainless collectors new motor plate an hvc coil third of all the parts i was selling did not belong to any body but me . last of all you could have brougt car back. with full refund except 4 traveing fees you added 3000.00 to .

BAD1963 12-14-2008 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by redrocket63

first of all the only thing did not was a hand full 8 zeus button an 2 quick pins . 2nd i gave extra alumium drive shaft 2sets of headers ,brand new merge stainless collectors new motor plate an hvc coil third of all the parts i was selling did not belong to any body but me . last of all you could have brougt car back. with full refund except 4 traveing fees you added 3000.00 to .

1 last thing icalled left message with no return on price of shipping a if you want these parts pay shipping an the cost threr your s

ss427nova 12-16-2008 03:35 PM

I was talking about that gutless, spineless, crack licking, baby raping, small di**ed Johnny Rocket/Goloud who's wife I enjoyed watching on the Blacksonblondes.com website. I'll be in your neighborhood right after Christmas, we can do lunch and talk about how many people he has ripped off. I'm tired of working for a living and need some pointers for getting in the business. Sound good? I bet you and him smoke the same pole if you are not closely related.

ss427nova 12-17-2008 07:24 AM

Re: headers

i didnt sell you any headers an your the one with no balls to call an if your not smart enough to relize by now i dont sell junk street shit by know you deservre to get fuck.[/quote]

You are so fu**ing illiterate, I don't know how the hell you can even forge a name to a check! Why don't you take a night class and learn some spelling!

BAD1963 12-20-2008 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by ss427nova
I was talking about that gutless, spineless, crack licking, baby raping, small di**ed Johnny Rocket/Goloud who's wife I enjoyed watching on the Blacksonblondes.com website. I'll be in your neighborhood right after Christmas, we can do lunch and talk about how many people he has ripped off. I'm tired of working for a living and need some pointers for getting in the business. Sound good? I bet you and him smoke the same pole if you are not closely related.

ITELL YOU ONE THING I DONT BELIVE YOU CAN AFFORD TO COME TO MY NEIGHBOR HOOD SCOND OF ALL IDONT YOU AN I WILL GO TO LUNCH MAY BE YOU OUGHT BRING YOUR DAUGHTER I TAKE HER TO LUNCH . BUT THEN AGAIN YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER. ALL MOUTH . SEE I GAVE YOU MY NUMBER AN ADDRESS SO WHOS THE REALL . LAST OF ALL . YOUR PRETTY STUPID I DIDNT SELL YOU HEADERS BUT COME ON AN TAKE YOUR WHIPPEN LIKE A MAN.