Racingjunk Forums

Racingjunk Forums (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   autozone sucks (https://www.racingjunk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31120)

jbpwrstroke 10-18-2011 11:05 AM

autozone sucks

My gf just went into the one in rantoul to pick up a part for me and nobody would help her the guy at the counter walked away when she walked up to him

fast75vega 10-18-2011 11:24 AM

Re: autozone sucks

Originally Posted by jbpwrstroke
My gf just went into the one in rantoul to pick up a part for me and nobody would help her the guy at the counter walked away when she walked up to him

damn dude... ur girl that bad looking... :P the only time you can get any help at the autozone by me is if kinda cute and got a pair of tits....... good thing im a mech. ....lol

dragonmaster093 10-19-2011 12:03 PM

ive noticed outta the 5 or 6 in the area that i can get good service in one but its 35 miles away. local one when some one finally helps they are rude and give you the wrong part went it to get a set of valve covers for a friend for his sbc kept trying to tell me the one for a sbf were the same had to take him out to the parking lot and show him the difference because the "box was labeled wrong and he knew they were right" man has he ever pissed

TheRabbit 10-19-2011 02:10 PM

I can't say they all suck, but there is one right by my house and I drive right by it and go to other stores a few miles away. They almonst never have what I want and when they do it takes way TOO LONG TO GET CHECKED OUT. Even if there is only one or two other people in the store I have to stand at the counter and wait for somebody to get to the register and finally take my money.

MEMRACING62 10-19-2011 03:43 PM

cant say the people that work there suck.....they cant sell what they dont have....the major chains compete ( pimp boys, autozone, etc) on the same stocked items...if one doesn't stock it none of them will. around here shops mainly deal with napa, carquest, & bumper to bumper dealers.....major chain stores are for air fresheners & floor mats.. :roll:

482 10-19-2011 05:22 PM

what does engine size have to do with windshield wipers :shock: :lol: :lol:

fast75vega 10-19-2011 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by 482
what does engine size have to do with windshield wipers :shock: :lol: :lol:

yeah... gotta love that one :lol:

mopar1968 10-19-2011 06:43 PM

The bigger the engine the faster it runs therefore larger wipers to remove the rain :!: :!: :shock: :shock:

482 10-19-2011 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by mopar1968
The bigger the engine the faster it runs therefore larger wipers to remove the rain :!: :!: :shock: :shock:

I always wondered why the top fuel and funny cars had such big wipers when they race in the rain 8)

bcw49 10-19-2011 08:44 PM

It's not just the service at Auto Zone that sucks, you otta try working there. I worked there once, never again. It was worse than being in the Army. Too many stupid rules for me.