PDA

View Full Version : Well now, this should prove it to you guys.........Finally!

hollowayshotrods
01-24-2011, 05:36 AM
Hiya Brian! Decided to give Julian a TRIAL after I suggested that to you about your "troublemakers" huh? You couldn't do it then, wouldn't be fair, my my how things change when YOU want them too!! I was not going to post again in here until I read your last spout off from your blow hole!!

You boys read #3 REAL GOOD! Typical posting/words from a bully that has ALL the "kick you out tools"!! You talk wayyyyyy more garbage than most folks on here!! The ONLY reason nobody says anything is to keep the peace!! Afterall, NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, your badass said so yourself!! You know you have changed posts to benefit you! You know you read personal mail sent through the forum. You must be one lonely dude! Arrogance surrounds you pal!

You're a prick AND a bully dude, it's just a shame only a handful of folks will tell you that! Nobody gives a damn that you are Toms "right hand man" lmao, I bet you use both hands!!

Go ahead and boot me for good now, I really really don't give a damn. I would rather be cussed at on another site, than made to feel I should bow to you on this one. GFY- does it need explaining?

There are some backstabbing and underhanded folks in here. I bet you know who they are don't you?
__________________________________________________ ___________

bjuice
Site Admin

Posted: 23 Jan 2011 18:00 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I thought !!! you were directing this at me per your own admission..Seems you would have PM'ed or perhap's even called me instead of playing the bump game on the open forum trying to prod an answer out of someone who might or might not have had anything to do with removing a post...Just to let you know Al I also participated on the post you made by saying Tod74 had a level head etc....and Yes I am ONE of the people who can remove a post but I hate to disapoint you and Charlie I did not remove this post....There are Several People who have access to this ability to remove a post...and it looks to me something else was happening due to the Fact Tod74 removed his classified profile..What I do not know...but Tod74 is a Grown man and if he wants to Quit the site thats his Choice...I will not lose any Sleep over another mans decision I have no control over....

Did this ever cross your mind ?

let me make a few things Clear here for you and Charlie or anyone else that would care to know:

#1- I do this ADMIN thing for Free..been doing this for 8 Years here on RJ.
#2- I am Not affiliated with RJ in anyway reference to employement.
#3- No-one can do anything to me or about me if I decided to remove ,edit or delete a post.With that said...I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU IF I DELETED OR REMOVED YOUR POST..BECAUSE PLAIN AND SIMPLE I FACE NO CONSEQUENCES.... So just to be Honest I am a lot less Inclined to take Any Personal Chit off Anyone, if someone chooses to personally dig at me Such as Charile has continued to do...It will not happen but one more time...why should I let it continue...Would you ?

So moving forward if you have a Question and it involves me, do the MATURE thing and contact me...by PM or other wise....Yes I am a Gold member that pays honor payments with a current ad listed. With A Profile.
So I would think my Customer value to the site is just as important as yours or anyone else..Plus I do the Admin thing for Free.
I say this in case someone wants to go crying to PJ or whomever...Go for it !...Tom runs the FORUM with me as his right hand man...been that way for years.....Just so you know.

Now if anyone can answer Al's Question please contact him and Charlie before they lose their mind.

Thanks

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY !

alteredpilot55
01-24-2011, 06:22 AM
x3 and times four go ahead and boot me and alteredpilot55 since we're the same dude anyway. My thougts exactly Rudy, THANKS for having some nads
Earl

cepx111
01-24-2011, 06:25 AM
[quote="hollowayshotrods"]Hiya Brian! Decided to give Julian a TRIAL after I suggested that to you about your "troublemakers" huh? You couldn't do it then, wouldn't be fair, my my how things change when YOU want them too!! I was not going to post again in here until I read your last spout off from your blow hole!!

You boys read #3 REAL GOOD! Typical posting/words from a bully that has ALL the "kick you out tools"!! You talk wayyyyyy more garbage than most folks on here!! The ONLY reason nobody says anything is to keep the peace!! Afterall, NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, your badass said so yourself!! You know you have changed posts to benefit you! You know you read personal mail sent through the forum. You must be one lonely dude! Arrogance surrounds you pal!

You're a prick AND a bully dude, it's just a shame only a handful of folks will tell you that! Nobody gives a damn that you are Toms "right hand man" lmao, I bet you use both hands!!

Go ahead and boot me for good now, I really really don't give a damn. I would rather be cussed at on another site, than made to feel I should bow to you on this one. GFY- does it need explaining?

There are some backstabbing and underhanded folks in here. I bet you know who they are don't you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote]

X5 Feel free to delete my account too Brian, I'm done.
CP

suicidebomb
01-24-2011, 06:26 AM
Alteredpilot55 and suicidebomb are the same dude,

And By the way By Bjuice

mopar1968
01-24-2011, 07:04 AM
Personally i hate to hear this muchless read it, I think of all three of you as my friend's, There has been some sort of break down here. I don't know who deleted the post and to be honest it isn't any of my business as long as i can come on here and talk to my friends is all that matter's to me :!: The rest of this B.S i ignore. At one time not long ago we were a close knit group what happened :?: As far as friendship goes i will always consider all three as friend's :!: :!:

Mark

bbchevy
01-24-2011, 07:15 AM
Can We get a STICKY,on this 1?
Later
G :shock:

signsbyesa
01-24-2011, 07:37 AM
Personally i hate to hear this muchless read it, I think of all three of you as my friend's, There has been some sort of break down here. I don't know who deleted the post and to be honest it isn't any of my business as long as i can come on here and talk to my friends is all that matter's to me :!: The rest of this B.S i ignore. At one time not long ago we were a close knit group what happened :?: As far as friendship goes i will always consider all three as friend's :!: :!:

Mark

i have not been on the forum much in december, but something went
wrong, some good friends are gone and going to be gone, realy,
what happened, i have been on this site to buy, not sell, and get
good advise on working on my ride, x2 on marks post

Goomba
01-24-2011, 07:38 AM
Can We get a STICKY,on this 1?
Later
G :shock:

Well to be honest it isn't any of my business also. but , I would like to say. Bjuice was there for me ,after, I said I was sorry for being such an a$$. Thanks again bjuice. :D Just a :idea: your buddy needs to admit it and have fun and play along ,or go some where else. He was a $hit starter and liked to push bottons. You are not going to change him or anyone on here if they don't want to. So stop trying. Let it go. Just my thoughts.

Goomba

MEMRACING62
01-24-2011, 10:14 AM
:( :( :(

Harbone
01-24-2011, 10:58 AM
:(

slowmotion
01-24-2011, 02:55 PM
Wow, I don't know what happened but I hate to see people fighting like this.

bjuice
01-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Alteredpilot55 and suicidebomb are the same dude,

And By the way By Bjuice

WTF are you 16 yrs old or what man ?...daym !!!..I mean for real..I don't get this double posting crap..if you got an issue with me fine speak it,,but quit making people up.........Good day Suicide.

Both you guys need to take your Meds....for real

TheRabbit
01-24-2011, 04:18 PM
Guys I'm on the road but wanted to check in on my phone so this is gonna be short.
BJ I do think you've been. a little hard on some guys lately, BUT nothing that couldn't be worked out with a PM or two between you and whoever.

I'm here to bs with friends not get into a peeing match with anybody. If I wanted that I'd get married again. I think of many of yall as friends including BJ. We have a problem we work it out and move on and forget it. I don't expect everybody to agree with me all the time. We all have our own opinion sand ideas that part of being friends.
Before we all commit suicide on here take a break and chill for a few days.

Charlie don't leave. You don't get on much anymore and we don't want you to leave.

Rudy, I know your pissed at BJ but don't forget about the rest of us. We're your friends too and wish you would come back.

Todd is already gone, Scorp is just about gone, I don't think Scooter has been on in a while, let's not loose any more.

I'm out of touch for a day but don't burn the house down while I'm gone.

MEMRACING62
01-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Wabbit...I couldn't agree more....this baby crap needs to stop. It begining to sound like the old wash womens forum.....those that want to stay, STAY.....those that want to go , GO......THIS CRAP IS GETTING OLD. :roll: :roll:

mopar1968
01-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Rabbit-MEM - I agree we all have had our fight's on here, We have butted heads more than once. Myself and others have had words but in the end we apologized to each other and went on . I would like for everyone to stay but if you want to leave just remember it was your desion no-one else made it for you :!: I haven't kept up with what caused this, Again as i said above none of my business i stayed out of it, Couldn't tell you what is going on :!:

Mark

bjuice
01-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Hiya Brian! Decided to give Julian a TRIAL after I suggested that to you about your "troublemakers" huh? You couldn't do it then, wouldn't be fair, my my how things change when YOU want them too!! I was not going to post again in here until I read your last spout off from your blow hole!!

bjuice
Site Admin

Posted: 23 Jan 2011 18:00 Post subject:

As I thought !!! you were directing this at me per your own admission..Seems you would have PM'ed or perhap's even called me instead of playing the bump game on the open forum trying to prod an answer out of someone who might or might not have had anything to do with removing a post...Just to let you know Al I also participated on the post you made by saying Tod74 had a level head etc....and Yes I am ONE of the people who can remove a post but I hate to disapoint you and Charlie I did not remove this post....There are Several People who have access to this ability to remove a post...and it looks to me something else was happening due to the Fact Tod74 removed his classified profile..What I do not know...but Tod74 is a Grown man and if he wants to Quit the site thats his Choice...I will not lose any Sleep over another mans decision I have no control over....

Did this ever cross your mind ?

let me make a few things Clear here for you and Charlie or anyone else that would care to know:

#1- I do this ADMIN thing for Free..been doing this for 8 Years here on RJ.
#2- I am Not affiliated with RJ in anyway reference to employement.
#3- No-one can do anything to me or about me if I decided to remove ,edit or delete a post.With that said...I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU IF I DELETED OR REMOVED YOUR POST..BECAUSE PLAIN AND SIMPLE I FACE NO CONSEQUENCES.... So just to be Honest I am a lot less Inclined to take Any Personal Chit off Anyone, if someone chooses to personally dig at me Such as Charile has continued to do...It will not happen but one more time...why should I let it continue...Would you ?

So moving forward if you have a Question and it involves me, do the MATURE thing and contact me...by PM or other wise....Yes I am a Gold member that pays honor payments with a current ad listed. With A Profile.
So I would think my Customer value to the site is just as important as yours or anyone else..Plus I do the Admin thing for Free.
I say this in case someone wants to go crying to PJ or whomever...Go for it !...Tom runs the FORUM with me as his right hand man...been that way for years.....Just so you know.

Now if anyone can answer Al's Question please contact him and Charlie before they lose their mind.

Thanks

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY !

lol...At least you are finally man enough to post your true feelings...then on the other hand its your typical ranting and raving. To be honest I expected this long before now from you....As I have said many times in the past I do not take it personal, its only the internet. .....Rudy.. Wild Horses could not make me boot you off this site now...and you can bet there is No way I would delete this post... I think your post speaks Volumes of who you are and why I Took my position on you that I did.You went on with this type of ranting and raving on other people including the owner of this site. By resorting to the name calling you just did in this post tells a story of who you are....
If you think its easy moderating a site like this then I hope one day you get the chance but I understand there is no rationalizing with you.
believe it or Not I am reading this post with a Smile on my face cause you just proved everything I have said about you..I know you want to read my reply on this post...lol...trust me it did not affect me like you may have thought it would....

Like me or Not guys I tried to be Fair as I could to all of you that posted AGAINST ME on this Thread .. ( all 3 of you...lol) .. I do not always make the most popular decision but the fairest one I know...

And please pay atention to #3...I do perform this Admin service for Free, and I also face No consequences not even the risk of losing a pay check..For those smart enough to underStand what I meant by that Statement it meant that I was being Honest and had no reason's not to tell the truth about deleting a post.....so with that said put yourself in my shoes. Thats all I will say.

As far as Julian I think the Members made the decision on this..if you call me a bully for starightening this Julian guy out then your talking against 70% of the site that voted to boot this guy

Tmasitto ( Goomba) thanks for the Vote of Confidence..plz take all this crap being posted with a grain of salt... I never Gave Rudy a reason to post this personal Attack stuff there is never any room for personal attacks..but ALways remember its Very easy to be a Tuff Guy on a computer.. :twisted: ..I always been fair to him as I was to you..if you go back and read some of Rudys old post you will see he is resorting to his old ways that got him in Hot water to begin with...And Rudy will not tell you That I was the 1st One to come to his defense when people would starting talking about stuff that should not have said, or all the advise I would give him on Racespace about selling his 69 camaro or making his 1st dragstrip pass,or selling a rearend..Rudy will never tell you this so I am..

Now Charles I am gonna hold true to my promise on you my friend
Brian

bjuice
01-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Rabbit-MEM - I agree we all have had our fight's on here, We have butted heads more than once. Myself and others have had words but in the end we apologized to each other and went on . I would like for everyone to stay but if you want to leave just remember it was your desion no-one else made it for you :!: I haven't kept up with what caused this, Again as i said above none of my business i stayed out of it, Couldn't tell you what is going on :!:

Mark

Here is the thread that all this got started and Rudy went off the deep end....As you will see with my 1st (two post ) I was joking around ( notice the lol behind my 2nd post) and Rudy Blew it out of the water...I called him on it and it went from there...

So you do know where it started along with many others...you like many just don't recognize it because it was several months ago and Rudy and Charles just refused to let it Go.....

But as true to form Rudy came back today with Personal Attacks...If anyone on here agree's or condones this then I must Question this person

I must say even Ole Charile stayed away from personal attacks and so do I along with you guys...Rudy Thrived on personal attacks for some reason.

so let me say..If anyone wants to leave this site and Follow Rudy, Charles and suicide then by all means don't let me stop you....

I think its obvious these 2 guys have not contributed nothing to this site in some time...Just know I dont expect any of you to take any Chit from anyone and dont expect me to...Fair enough isn't it ?

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=15193&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

shawnp
01-24-2011, 05:34 PM
I think sometimes we forget that even that BJ is here as a friend, he is also here as a moderator for the site. Sometimes the business end and the personal end get forgotten until that line has to be drawn in the sand. I don't believe it is easy to be on either side of that line sometimes.

mopar1968
01-24-2011, 05:52 PM
You have got to be kidding all this over a high priced steering wheel :?: Well i will be dang :!: Well i am not taking side's but one thing people has to understand is Brian and Tom run's this as they see fit we have to abide by their rule's :!: I saw after Brian's comment about the steering wheel he put { LOL } which mean's he was joking :!: And Shawn i agree with you Brian is a friend just like the rest of us :!: :!:

Mark

Goomba
01-24-2011, 07:24 PM
I think sometimes we forget that even that BJ is here as a friend, he is also here as a moderator for the site. Sometimes the business end and the personal end get forgotten until that line has to be drawn in the sand. I don't believe it is easy to be on either side of that line sometimes.

Shawn some day we are going to do lunch. You are one cool guy. You say so much with so little words. :wink:

Goomba

dragonmaster093
01-24-2011, 07:39 PM
now i guess ill throw in my 2 cents ok we are all friends in my book we may not always get along but oh well it happens in life and through all this b.s. over that danged steering wheel i feel like a schmuck cause it was after my opinion that it seemed to go to he!! in a hand basket. but ive never had a problem with the way bj runs things about a year ago we all had an issue thith the way tom did somethings but it got resolved or just left alone and everybody is happy. guys this a forum full of different opinions if it dont apply let it fly. if you have a question about some ones intent talk to them then go from there easy pleasy
heck i had an issue with a post from rabbit pmed him talked it out to see what he ment and all is good

Scorpion1110
01-25-2011, 04:25 AM
Jeez Rabbit, dont bury me just yet. :) Not gone, sometimes just need a mini-vacation with a little r&r.

Everyone posting on this thread, understand that sometimes you just need to take a breath, and walk away for a second. Cool down a minute. There's a rule that a great boss taught me several years back about email, which is obviously quite similar to a forum IM post. If you read something that makes you angry and type a reply - save it until tomorrow. See if you feel the same way before you press submit. Though its a bit different on an im, you can still bang out your response and not post it- let it simmer a bit and see if you feel the same way later.

As to some of the interpretations and whether a Mod should look at PM's. If they do, its because they may have to. Remember that PM you send has certain rules you agree to when you submitt, and its likely a Mods responsibility to make sure people are abiding by them.

And the last thing I have to say is a word about Bjuice. A little while ago I took that break, due to life and some health stuff and just in general needed to cool off. I'd come in hidden just to check on you guys and see how things are going. Brian saw this and dropped me a line, asked how I was doing and reminded me why this is the best site with the best people on the web. He has never met me but truly was concerned about me. He cares- thats why he volunteers hs own time to moderate this group of goofballs.

Folks go to your corners, cool off and come back when you are better of spirit- Because you will always be welcome here.

And Rudy, remember one thing- a man's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness - Don't be a stranger old friend.

later,

S

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 04:43 AM
X2 Scorp....well said. One thing I have learned from over 20 years of marrage & being an operations manager with 12 working for me. IN TIMES OF ANGER, ITS SOMETIMES MORE IMPORTANT WHAT YOU DONT THAN WHAT YOU DO SAY.....YOU CAN'T GET TOOTHPASTE BACK IN THE TUBE. JMO, MIKE

Harbone
01-25-2011, 06:29 AM
I agree with Mike, Scorp and Rabbit. Please take a step back and take a breathe. Level heads will ALWAYS prevail...

contagious
01-25-2011, 09:54 AM
Awwwwwwh. !!!!!! :lol:

bjuice
01-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Jeez Rabbit, dont bury me just yet. :) Not gone, sometimes just need a mini-vacation with a little r&r.

Everyone posting on this thread, understand that sometimes you just need to take a breath, and walk away for a second. Cool down a minute. There's a rule that a great boss taught me several years back about email, which is obviously quite similar to a forum IM post. If you read something that makes you angry and type a reply - save it until tomorrow. See if you feel the same way before you press submit. Though its a bit different on an im, you can still bang out your response and not post it- let it simmer a bit and see if you feel the same way later.

As to some of the interpretations and whether a Mod should look at PM's. If they do, its because they may have to. Remember that PM you send has certain rules you agree to when you submitt, and its likely a Mods responsibility to make sure people are abiding by them.

And the last thing I have to say is a word about Bjuice. A little while ago I took that break, due to life and some health stuff and just in general needed to cool off. I'd come in hidden just to check on you guys and see how things are going. Brian saw this and dropped me a line, asked how I was doing and reminded me why this is the best site with the best people on the web. He has never met me but truly was concerned about me. He cares- thats why he volunteers hs own time to moderate this group of goofballs.

Folks go to your corners, cool off and come back when you are better of spirit- Because you will always be welcome here.

And Rudy, remember one thing- a man's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness - Don't be a stranger old friend.

later,

S

Hey Scorp Thank you for mentioning that. I would have never said anything on the public forum about checking on Friends as I did with you at that time..As I told you when I saw you signing in Hidden Status I would never give that up on Public Forum. What many don't see is what goes on behind the scenes.... :roll:
Just like there are several on here that PM me on a regular basis to see how I am and also Voice their Opinion of Disgust on how some have acted on here...As I did with you I would NEVER disclose who these guys are because I am more loyal than that to these guys and would never place them in a situation to make them feel awkward..Rudy tried to get that information out of me a few months back but I would not Budge..Yes I could have copied and pasted the pm's I have recieved over the last few months and I am sure it would have come short of Shell shocking Rudy but I wasn' Interested in doing that to Rudy or the people that send me the pm's..
For the sake of the members This is the last Post I am going to make on this subject ( unless I have to or shut it down)..

ANYONE Including Rudy and the other guys who made th NEGATIVE POST can go back to the thrtead where this began...Its in black and white...Rudy started a thread and I got to joking around and Rudy Got pissed...Plain and simple...Its all there in Black and white....If anyone will take the time to click on the link below and just read the first 4 or 5 post you will see it..I even ask Rudy was we not friends...I guess this is what he wanted...The Thread speaks for itself.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=15847

I am not mad or posting out of anger..Rudy and Charles are the main ones who have carried this issue to where it is today...

If I would have stayed on top of Moderating the site/ Rudy and a few others and kept them in-line We would not have got to this point..but instead I became friends with him and let him Slide running that Mouth One time too many times..So when I Tightened back up he goes off...its a classic Set up many Police Officers etc get caught up in each day and I should have been a little smarter then this being that I am an Ex-Officer..

I will not make the same mistake Twice.....I am here to do a Job #1 if I can make some Cyber Friends along the way Great !!!

lyleh
01-25-2011, 05:51 PM
DANG I READ ALL THIS SHIT AND IF I WAS BJUICE I WOULD KICK RUDYS ASS.YOU A DAYM RETARD HOLLOWAYRODS YEAH I SAID IT LOOKS LIKE NO BODYELSE GONNA STEP UP AND CALL IT THEY WAY IT IS GO PHUCK YOURSELF RETARD

TheYellaBrick
01-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Now THAT is an INTELLIGENT post !! :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Whoa hang on what's with the name calling :?: We don't like that here :!: :!: Yeah Double -D haven't you seen that typing before :?:

Mark

lyleh
01-25-2011, 05:58 PM
YOU A HOLOWWAY NUTHUGGER ?

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Whoa hang on what's with the name calling :?: We don't like that here :!: :!:

Mark

YOU A HOLOWAY NUT HUGGER TOO I DIDNT SEE YOU TELLING RETARD RUDY NO NAMECALLING

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 06:01 PM
LYLEH, YOUR FIRST POST AND THATS WHAT YOU COME UP WITH. DUDE YOUR ON THE WRONG FORUM FOR THIS TYPE OF CRAP......GREAT WAY TO START OFF . :roll:

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:02 PM
NUTHUGER NO3

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:02 PM
NUTHUGER NO3

BEAST477
01-25-2011, 06:07 PM
I thought I was on Racing Junk not Yellow Bullet. :shock:

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 06:08 PM
lyr im mean lyleh it isnt nuthugging or what ever your trying to say well are all friends and i perdonally feel theres more to it then anything on here or rudy or anyone is saying and instead of friends leaving we as a whole would rather have things settled even if its agree to disagree so you trying to stir the pot is bs go away

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 06:10 PM
NUTHUGER NO3 IF YOU GONNA USE THE WORD SPELL IT RIGHT ITS NUTHUGGER . MUST BE ONE OF THE LITTLEROD CLAN

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 06:12 PM
I would say ''MEM'' your very close :!: I think he is checking his spell check :!: :lol: :lol:

Mark

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 06:18 PM
I would say ''MEM'' your very close :!: I think he is checking his spell check :!: :lol: :lol:

Mark the littlerods do have there own version of spell check :lol:

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:19 PM
LITTLE WHO

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 06:23 PM
He must have gotten out of jail :!: :lol: :lol:

Mark

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 06:23 PM
yep thats a little rod acts dumb at the mention of their name

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:26 PM
BOY NOTHIG LITTLE ABOUT ME DUMASS

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:29 PM
BOY NOTHIG LITTLE ABOUT ME DUMASS

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 06:30 PM
TROLL :roll:

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Moron :roll:

Mark

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:33 PM
BETER A MORON THEN A NUTHUGER OF A RETARD HOLOWAY..HAHAHAHAH

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:34 PM
BETER A TROLL THEN A NUTHUGER HOLOWAY...HAHAHAHAH

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:35 PM
BETER A TROLL THEN A NUTHUGER HOLOWAY...HAHAHAHAH

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 06:35 PM
I think your spell check is broken :!: :!:

Mark

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:37 PM
YOU KNOWWHAT I AM SAYING NUTHUGER.NUTHUGER,NUTHUGER

TheRabbit
01-25-2011, 06:40 PM
BJ I know you said you weren't going to post again and that's ok, but I need to explain my short post from the other night. You nor any other mod not need to explain anything to me. You gotta a job to do and I'm ok with how it's done on here. I don't want to be a mod. I know it's hard (almost impossible) to be on the forum and chat with guys and be a mod. at the same time.
I'm here to hang out with friends and getting a little mad at some body isn't gonna make me leave. That statement is NOT meant for anybody it is only for me.
On the other hand if I got the same kind of warm and fuzzy feeling the jullian got I would leave a lot sooner than he did.

I think we need a group hug.

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 06:40 PM
YOU KNOWWHAT I AM SAYING NUTHUGER.NUTHUGER,NUTHUGERWELL....LOOKS LIKE YOUR JUST STUCK ON STUPID. :wink:

fast75vega
01-25-2011, 06:42 PM
well... this is all that comes to my mind when i read these posts......lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/c-low74/arguing.jpg

i love this pic :wink:

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Your right Rabbit, Ithink everything seem's to have calmed down some, Tension seem's alot calmer, NOW JOIN IN ON THE FUN WE ARE HAVING WITH THIS NEWBIE :!: :!: I also love that pic i have laughed for two day's now just thinking about it :!: lyleh is that you in that pic :!: :lol: :lol:

Mark

lyleh
01-25-2011, 06:50 PM
HAHAHA YOU PASTED A PICTUREOF HOLOWAY...HAHAHAHAH.NUTHUGERS

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 06:51 PM
HAHAHA YOU PASTED A PICTUREOF HOLOWAY...HAHAHAHAH.NUTHUGERS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You made a funny :!: :!:

Mark

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 06:55 PM
How do you PASTED A PICTURE ? :?

fast75vega
01-25-2011, 06:58 PM

you need to host it somewhere(or have someone host it for ya) and the copy the url and paste. photobucket is a free site and easy to use

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 06:58 PM
is like passing a stone lol

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 07:05 PM

you need to host it somewhere(or have someone host it for ya) and the copy the url and paste. photobucket is a free site and easy to use I know how to PASTE just not PASTED. :lol:

lyleh
01-25-2011, 07:05 PM
HAHAHAA SPECIAL OLMPIC NUTHUGERS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLOWAY WOULDBE PRUD

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 07:14 PM
It's ok we let stupid people on here too :!: Just calm down take a deep breath and hold it untill i tell you to breath again :!: :!:

Mark

TheRabbit
01-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Hey lyleh, who are you and what is your purpose for all the silly post?

lyleh
01-25-2011, 07:17 PM
HAHA YOU FUNNY TOBE FROM VIGINA YOUMARRIED TO YOUR FIRST COUZIN HAHAHAHAHAH

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 07:19 PM
2nd cousin, Get it right :!: :!:

Mark

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:21 PM
lyleh sent a pic
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy119/dragonmaster093/tard.jpg
so heres what i say
Just a reminder that tomorrow is "Hug a Retard Day." So don't freak out like you did last year. Nobody is trying to take your fuckin helmet!

[/img]

lyleh
01-25-2011, 07:21 PM
IAAM FOR LIMA OHIO AND IBEENREADING ALL THIS STUFF.IBEEN COMINGON HERE FOR A LONG TIME FOR 5YEARS AND I SEEN THEPOST.WHYDO YOUSAYMYPOST IS SILLY WHEN ALL HOLOWYS NUTHUGERS BEEN POKING AT ME IDID NOT SAY NOTHINGTO ANYOF THEM GUYS

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 07:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yep that's him :!:

Mark

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 07:22 PM
HAHA YOU FUNNY TOBE FROM VIGINA YOUMARRIED TO YOUR FIRST COUZIN HAHAHAHAHAH LYLEH moms calling ya....time to take your bath & scrub behind your ears, the big yellow bus picks you up at 8:00 am. Its getting to late for you to stay up & play on a school nite!! :wink: PS bring the teacher a nice apple in the morning. :!:

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:23 PM
typrs like his pic too

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Are you a scammer :?: :?:

Mark

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:25 PM
dont worry lyleh we wont take your shiney helmet

lyleh
01-25-2011, 07:27 PM
I DONT STEEL BUDDY

lyleh
01-25-2011, 07:27 PM
I DONT STEEL BUDDY

THERATTLER
01-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Are you a scammer :?: :?:

Mark
no , he aint no scammer , he's a good seller , just a lousy shipper.LOL

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:29 PM
looks like little rod clan expanding north
and lylah just cause your mom says your special doenst mean your smart shes just being nice to boost your self confidence moms of all "challeged" kids do it

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Sorry we aren't buddies :!: You know what buddies are :?: It is someone that goes and get's two B.J's and bring's you one home :!: :!:

Mark

lyleh
01-25-2011, 07:30 PM
YOUR MOMMY BUDDY

lyleh
01-25-2011, 07:31 PM
YOUR MOMMY BUDDY

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:31 PM
ahh we must have hit on a nerve of true no more witty come backs

THERATTLER
01-25-2011, 07:32 PM
ECHO???? nope , mobile

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 07:33 PM
If my mother wasn't passed on i would get her to call your's and find out why you aren't in bed yet :!: :!:

Mark

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:34 PM
is that the best you got you better go on to the play ground tomorrow and listen real close and concentrate real hard to what the big boys are saying and then come back

lyleh
01-25-2011, 07:35 PM
HOWDO I MAKE A PAST WITH THE LITLE BOX UPTOP ON WHAT YOUSAY.IDONE ONETIME BUT FORGET HOW IDID IT

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:36 PM
any one remember how to translate liittle rod?

THERATTLER
01-25-2011, 07:37 PM
you just click the little X up on the top right of your screen

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 07:37 PM
HOWDO I MAKE A PAST WITH THE LITLE BOX UPTOP ON WHAT YOUSAY.IDONE ONETIME BUT FORGET HOW IDID ITHUH....TRANSLATION ANYBODY? :? :?

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:38 PM
maniac i gotta wipe coffe of screen now

lyleh
01-25-2011, 07:39 PM
IDONT SEE NO X

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:40 PM
very top of screen usually a red x

mopar1968
Paul there isn't a UPS store in his neck - of - the - wood's :!: :!:

Mark

THERATTLER
all the way at the top right , way up at top...

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:42 PM
no mark his mama dont let her "special man" out into the woods he would get lost or worse walk into a tree and hurt himself as he looked at the clouds

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Ok everyone please stop for a minute. He has to catch up :!: :lol: :lol:

Mark

THERATTLER
01-25-2011, 07:45 PM
mayby he hit the X

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:45 PM
o k i w i l l t y p e s l o w e r

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Dang right when i started to have fun :!: :!:

Mark

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:48 PM
he found the x

THERATTLER
01-25-2011, 07:48 PM
BEDTIME

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:49 PM
yep that short bus comes early

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 07:51 PM
MOMMY SLAMMED HIS LITTLE NEWBIE FINGERS IN THE KEYBOARD. :cry:

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 07:52 PM
I think this will explain it,

lyleh commented on lyleh's profile
"NICE RIDE INCOGNEGRO.I AM A DODGE MAN BUT THE FORD U GOT IS KICK ASS !!"

''INCOGNEGRO'' This is Julian's new name :!: :!: And i haven't seen either of the name's on RJ in day's so i guess he changed again :!: :!:

Mark

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 07:53 PM
ah julie think she slick i see

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 08:04 PM
Another:

lyleh Date Posted: 2011-01-25 21:44:21
NICE RIDE INCOGNEGRO.I AM A DODGE MAN BUT THE FORD U GOT IS KICK ASS !!

Incognegro Date Posted: 2011-01-14 20:13:29
5 years and no pics??LOL

Mark

TheYellaBrick
01-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Yeah man, the short bus arrives right to your door. And GUESS WHO is riding in the short bus WITH you ..........The Short Bus Bunch !!!!!!
Ya'll ready to go gang ?! SADDLE UP !!
HEHhehheheheh.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 08:13 PM
man lets gett him on the rj short bus and see if he still runs his mouth

MEMRACING62
01-25-2011, 08:15 PM
man lets gett him on the rj short bus and see if he still runs his mouth Like toying with a little mouse.....winter is to long ! :lol:

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 08:16 PM
but we do have to have something to do between seasons

mopar1968
01-25-2011, 08:32 PM
Work,Shovel Snow, Rake leaves, Mow Grass , And RACE :!: I think that about cover's it :!: :!:

Mark

dragonmaster093
01-25-2011, 08:34 PM
chase off trouble makers on here tooo

Harbone
01-26-2011, 04:37 AM
WOW, I spend a night watching TV with the wife and miss all the fun!

stupid is as stupid does...

signsbyesa
01-26-2011, 04:52 AM
boy, what a mess :?

slowmotion
01-26-2011, 05:01 AM
lyleh sent a pic
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy119/dragonmaster093/tard.jpg
so heres what i say
Just a reminder that tomorrow is "Hug a Retard Day." So don't freak out like you did last year. Nobody is trying to take your fuckin helmet!

[/img]

http://www.everythingfabiolus.com/wp-content/uploads/man-wearing-thong-helmet-300x279.jpg

Harbone
01-26-2011, 05:17 AM
whos that guy in the racecar, he's wearing a helmet also?!?!?!?!?!?

sorry couldnt resist :lol:

looks like this thread has been hijacked too...

TheYellaBrick
01-26-2011, 08:18 AM
Time to move on to a new thread........

Who votes to lock this thread up ??

------------

Harbone
01-26-2011, 08:25 AM
lock it up please...

DirkaDirka
01-26-2011, 08:30 AM
I vote to lock this thread.

This is all just a bunch of horsechit!! Why cant we all just sit back take a drink and take a deep breathe and calm down and relax. I havent been on here for awhile and all this is just plain and simple bullchit. We were a tight knit family on here. What happened?? I am not going anywhere cuz I still think of all the regulars on here as family that I hope to someday meet in person and possibly be in the lane right next to them to show them that Fords really do go fast. :P

Come on guys lets get back to the way we were.

dragonmaster093
01-26-2011, 09:04 AM
dirka think you had one too many already fords fast right lol

shawnp
01-26-2011, 09:20 AM
Piss on locking it... just deleted it and move on....

mopar1968
01-26-2011, 10:17 AM
Locket :!: :!:

Mark

MEMRACING62
01-26-2011, 10:56 AM
lock it...delete it....or do nothing... what ever....its garbage. :roll:

signsbyesa
01-26-2011, 01:41 PM
boy, what a mess :?

chese pizza, what a mess :?

gungho
01-26-2011, 04:07 PM
This thread sucks,I want 20 minutes of my life back!Oh and you can tell its winter.... :?

THERATTLER
01-26-2011, 04:45 PM
This thread sucks,I want 20 minutes of my life back!Oh and you can tell its winter.... :?
hey Gungho , nice to see your still kicking :lol:

bjuice
01-26-2011, 06:09 PM
Well I said I would not post again unless I had to. Since many are requesting something to be done with this thread its my job to give the members an answer.

My advise to all of you is stop posting on the thread if you want it to go away. I will NOT delete this thread for obvious reasons (personal attacks ) I will keep a record for my own files for future reasons in case its needed.

P.S. Very nice to see you again Gungho

TheYellaBrick
01-27-2011, 07:28 AM
I respect your reasoning and decision, Juice !

I'm outa HERE(this thread)

gungho
01-27-2011, 12:35 PM

Yea I stopped posting here a while back,I was a little tired of the "Click" bullcrap,just because I don't have time to be here everyday,the cool kids would always talk crap.. :D

fast75vega
01-27-2011, 12:55 PM

Yea I stopped posting here a while back,I was a little tired of the "Click" bullcrap,just because I don't have time to be here everyday,the cool kids would always talk crap.. :D

lmao.... clicks...... everyone acting like a bunch of school girls....... :oops:

gungho
01-27-2011, 02:53 PM

lmao.... clicks...... everyone acting like a bunch of school girls....... :oops:

:D

signsbyesa
01-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Just what a mess, again :? :?