PDA

View Full Version : New team needs race parts/donations!

mmafia6173
06-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Hey guys,ladys,all my fellow racers out there. I was had a near fatal car accident back in August that nearly killed me.I was in the hospital for 2 months,and still out of work with a shattered femur...Well,that has put a major damper on our racing efforts financially this season,as well as the upcoming one,as we are unsponsored. We are in serious need of parts(Ford)! Engines,complete or partial,trannys,chassis parts,pretty much every area. Donations are welcome as well. Sponsorships,with the economy these days,are nearly impossible to come by,as I'm sure you've found out! lol So, if you're selling,or just cleaning out the shop,pass the info along our way and let us know . Thank you all in advance, be safe,and God Bless you all!
Joe AKA No limits! Racing
(864)417-7093 cell
(864)843-9682 home/shop
[email protected]

Address for donations and shipping is:
103 Green Forest Circle
Liberty,SC 29657

Tod74
06-15-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry for what happened to you and I wish you well..but times are hard for everyone right now. If you are out of work still with a broken femur...how can you race? If someone gave you a complete car ready to go it still costs a heap just to run it.I'm not trying to sound mean or negative but ...WELL....your very first post and you are asking for donations of parts and or money? If you cannot work, the last thing you need to worry about is a race car.JUST MY OPINION.

TheYellaBrick
06-15-2009, 10:00 PM
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

blowninjected540
06-16-2009, 03:06 AM
OK :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

mopar1968
06-16-2009, 04:16 AM
Yep X4 :!: :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

hammertime
06-16-2009, 05:19 AM
:!: :?: :!: :?: :arrow: :?: :!: and more :!: :lol: :wink:

MEMRACING62
06-16-2009, 05:19 AM
MY CAR IS TAKEN APART, LOOKING FOR SOMBODY TO PUT TOGETHER FOR FREE. CAN SOMBODY DONATE A SET OF BRODIX HEADS ( ALWAYS ASK FOR THE BEST)!! :P :P

oldandtired
06-16-2009, 06:29 AM
Newbie show guest with mafia in their name? :?:

CamBirdRacing
06-16-2009, 09:05 AM
I just need some rings and bearing for my Pontiac if anyone wants to donate.

Tod74
06-16-2009, 10:49 AM
You might actually have better luck going to a track and standing outside the pits with a cardboard sign that says "Hungry ands broke...need small block Ford and money....God Bless"

That might work as long as you wear old clothes and look really sad.

mopar1968
06-16-2009, 12:17 PM
I want a new Ray Barton Hemi, if anyone has one to donate please send it my way :!: :!: :lol: :lol: Must be complete engine :!: :!: Thank you :!: :!:

onedragracer
06-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Hell, I'm just waiting on Obama to send me some change :D :D :!:

mopar1968
06-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Change? Well i sure hope you aren't holding your breath :!: :lol: :lol:

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312

TheYellaBrick
06-16-2009, 04:21 PM
I'm looking for a single event SPONSOR....maybe BarryO will step up to the plate ??

MEMRACING62
06-16-2009, 04:27 PM
YEA RITE, WERE NOT ACORN. THE ONLY CHANGE WE WILL SEE FROM BARRY O IS THE CHANGE LEFT IN OUR POCKETS AFTER ALL THE DOLLARS ARE GONE . :( :(

tazracing
06-17-2009, 04:51 PM
you are freaking crazy for asking for help with racing .when we have our operation for sale for next to nothing what it cost to build. because the money ting is so bad. you have got ba!!s as big as all out!!!!!!

ashbros
06-17-2009, 06:20 PM
MEMRACING62,
What do you mean change??????
Where I am from the change will be gone too!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad you don't use BBC parts, I would probably have helped a brother out. :lol:

MEMRACING62
06-17-2009, 07:52 PM
YEA YOUR RITE, INSURANCE AND GOV BENIFITS FOR GAY COUPLES TODAY, THERE WENT THE CHANGE TOO :(

dparker
06-18-2009, 05:20 AM
Hey guys,ladys,all my fellow racers out there. I was had a near fatal car accident back in August that nearly killed me.I was in the hospital for 2 months,and still out of work with a shattered femur...Well,that has put a major damper on our racing efforts financially this season,as well as the upcoming one,as we are unsponsored. We are in serious need of parts(Ford)! Engines,complete or partial,trannys,chassis parts,pretty much every area. Donations are welcome as well. Sponsorships,with the economy these days,are nearly impossible to come by,as I'm sure you've found out! lol So, if you're selling,or just cleaning out the shop,pass the info along our way and let us know . Thank you all in advance, be safe,and God Bless you all!
(864)417-7093 cell
(864)843-9682 home/shop
[email protected]

103 Green Forest Circle
Liberty,SC 29657

I bet they have little jars all over town for donations. The NEW OBAMA GENERATION.... what can we get for nothing. Sh*t like this is whats going to bring our nation down. A generation with no pride or sense of hard earned monies. The bad thing is he probably thinks he's a new entrepreneur, and that he's just smart to con people out of their hard earned money. Makes me want to PUKE!!!!
On the bright side we old foogies still have a little time to change the Obama Generation. Heck we made it thru the hippy generation somehow.lol.

THERATTLER
06-18-2009, 06:14 AM
HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY WHAT KIND OF RACING HE WANTS PARTS FOR , I GUESS WHATEVER YOU SEND THAT IS WHAT THEY WILL DO :?:

kbartley
06-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Bench Racing as far as I'm concerned!!! The Nerve!!!

Tod74
06-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Well I was going to donate a new 632 ci Big Chief motor that I have just collecting dust in the shop...but he specified FORD so I guess I will just sell it for scrap.

bbchevy
06-18-2009, 08:31 AM
MEMRACING62,
What do you mean change??????
Where I am from the change will be gone too!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad you don't use BBC parts, I would probably have helped a brother out. :lol:

Barry,
I USE BBC Parts.
THANKS
G 8)

THERATTLER
06-18-2009, 10:13 AM
:D TOD74,,,I DON'T HAVE ANY BROKE BONES ,,,,I AM JUST "BROKE" SO COULD YOU SEND IT TO ME AND I WILL PUT IT IN MY DRAGSTER :?:

blowninjected540
06-18-2009, 02:31 PM
Well I was going to donate a new 632 ci Big Chief motor that I have just collecting dust in the shop...but he specified FORD so I guess I will just sell it for scrap.

Send it my way ?? always looking for free stuff :lol: :lol:

lively
06-18-2009, 02:50 PM
MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO SPREAD THE FORD NAME TO ANOTHER BELIEVER :lol: :lol: :lol:

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT :twisted: :twisted:

I WOULD LIKE A BRAND NEW QUICKCHANGE REAREND AND 6-71 BLOWER :lol: :lol:

TopspeedLowet
06-18-2009, 03:12 PM
(864)417-7093 cell
(864)843-9682 home/shop
[email protected]

103 Green Forest Circle
Liberty,SC 29657

I bet they have little jars all over town for donations. The NEW OBAMA GENERATION.... what can we get for nothing. Sh*t like this is whats going to bring our nation down. A generation with no pride or sense of hard earned monies. The bad thing is he probably thinks he's a new entrepreneur, and that he's just smart to con people out of their hard earned money. Makes me want to PUKE!!!!
On the bright side we old fogies still have a little time to change the Obama Generation. Heck we made it thru the hippy generation somehow.lol.
Dean, I feel the same way you do about this pan handler. I deleted my entry earlier cuz it read like I was too pissed off about someone else like this fella that screwed me out of my hard earned money on a header fab job recently. At least my scum bag customer said he had cancer to get sympathy, not that being a bad driver like this fella couldn't get someone some pity, pit-i-ful, pitiful definition = joe aka no limits racing.
Bruce