PDA

View Full Version : OLDS48 TAKES HIS DRAGSTER FOR A TEST RUN AROUND THE BLOCK

Tod74
04-13-2008, 09:26 AM
:lol: Everyone has seen this but it's my favorite commercial ever and I just saw it on youtube.The first time I saw this on television I laughed til my side hurt. I wonder if his helmet is snell approved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpL2YEcZctM

lively
04-13-2008, 11:57 AM
THAT DID LOOK LIKE ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

slowmotion
04-13-2008, 01:34 PM
That'll be my first pass in my altered.

v8Fiero
04-13-2008, 03:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

olds48
04-21-2008, 01:09 PM
:shock: I got to start paying better attention!!Ya'll ribbing me and I don't even know it.I think he's wearing a hockey helmet,maybe??That is a good ad,I forgot all about it :lol: Wouldn't be too hard to get a set of brake lights and signals working??...hmm...I'd look good driving my digger to church on Sunday :lol:

NorthMotorSports
04-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Lol thats somethin id do lol ive done with the mods before and got a major ass fine when I pulled on K7 lol o well

Tod74
04-21-2008, 05:06 PM
:shock: I got to start paying better attention!!Ya'll ribbing me and I don't even know it.I think he's wearing a hockey helmet,maybe??That is a good ad,I forgot all about it :lol: Wouldn't be too hard to get a set of brake lights and signals working??...hmm...I'd look good driving my digger to church on Sunday :lol:

I ONLY used your name cause I knew you had one of those. :D

olds48
04-23-2008, 12:46 PM
It's all good.We (me and my buddy next door)actually drive our "race" cars on the street alot around here.We're kinda out in the country and the people who are here to hear it,generally like it :D I don't think I could ever get the rail out the driveway(1/2 mile dirt and gravel)to drive it,but the Olds comes out a few times a month.We have been known to make the 10 minute trip to the highway just to cross it and get gas.33x16 slix,open headers with 4" turnouts and 5.86 gears make for a super fun ride on a Sunday afternoon.Plus the the girls in the trailer park get all turned on when we drive by in the hotrods,asking for rides and all :D Gotta be good neighbors :shock: :oops:

slowmotion
04-23-2008, 03:39 PM
http://www.affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/trailer_trash_park_small.jpg

I live the redneck dream, a double wide on my own lot with a redwood deck!

v8Fiero
04-23-2008, 04:31 PM
lol

hey oldsy, you should get a Fiero, youll be upgrading to a rear engine dragster :lol:..... you can even put a big block in the back of them! :shock: nothin better for getting the trailer queens then having a v8fiero, they all look at you b/c of loud pipes then you pop a wheelie over a full opened beer can and stop before the back tire tips it over... that there is guarenteed double-wide action! :D :lol:

olds48
04-24-2008, 01:25 PM
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I like you guys :lol: You know,they oughta invent two story mobile homes......you know..for folks that's got money :shock: :D

suicidebomb
04-24-2008, 03:26 PM
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I like you guys :lol: You know,they oughta invent two story mobile homes......you know..for folks that's got money :shock: :D

Heeey! Now thats a reeeal goood idea! :) Why.....I could finally get my scooter out of the livin room! :shock: :lol:

slowmotion
04-25-2008, 02:41 AM

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2086/2215159787_42c71cabc6.jpg?v=0

gearhead1011
04-25-2008, 07:48 AM
Even better.

http://mobilehomeuniversity.com/redneckmansion/Redneck%20Mansion.jpg

nofear57
04-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Mmmmmm..................how about a 4 story garage with a 32ft hoist right down the middle. Chassis building on the top floor,body on 3rd floor,engine and trans. 2nd floor and dyno on the main floor with a burnout pad just outside the door :lol: :lol:

olds48
04-25-2008, 01:49 PM
Mmmmmm..................how about a 4 story garage with a 32ft hoist right down the middle. Chassis building on the top floor,body on 3rd floor,engine and trans. 2nd floor and dyno on the main floor with a burnout pad just outside the door :lol: :lol:

....and a big brass pole in the center for the ladies :shock: :lol: Love the pictures guys!!Gearhead,yours looks like a LEGO set come to life.You CANNOT tell me that ya'll wouldn't be proud to live there. :D