PDA

View Full Version : Tips for married car guys

v8Fiero
02-12-2008, 01:38 PM
I stumbled upon this website the other day and it is gold! :D

For all of the whipped guys on here you can have more time in the garage, spend more money on the car, have more project cars, never have to worry about having the wify take over the garage, all without upsetting your loved one. :twisted: :lol:

It is written about Jeeps but the tactics can help with any auto addiction.
http://www.vernco.com/id427.htm

enjoy :wink:

olds48
02-12-2008, 03:07 PM
I don't get it?How is Oprah gonna help :?

v8Fiero
02-12-2008, 03:18 PM
LOL, ok mr perfect husband, you dont need any help if you read emotional guide books and do laundry voluntarily... try clicking the other link on that page. :roll:

olds48
02-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Shhhhhh...shes in the other room :shock: Nah,just kidding.Single man here.No problems except for being car-poor.Been dating same girl for 7 years though.Might come in handy one day

Tod74
02-16-2008, 05:51 PM
Like I mentioned in another thread...a guy I know never missed a round a couple years ago cause he was trying to win the super pro /quick 16 points. His wife was belly aching because they were at the drag strip
every single weekend and she always went as did their kid. She likes to go camping on weekends. So, being the loving husband that he is...he went out and bought a very nice motor home and started taking her camping almost every weekend.....At the drag strip. hahahaha :D