PDA

View Full Version : Jason Hahn/ValleyView/QK-III Racecars BEWARE!!!!

wigginite
08-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Ad# 940994
> User id: ValleyView
> Name: Jason Hahn
> DBA: QK-III Racecars
> Address: 1802 Pinecroft Ct.
> Frederick, MD 21702
> Phone: 240-446-7635 (cell phone)
> Business phone: 240-629-2131 (disconnected)
> Website: www.QK3racecars.com
> E-mail address:[email protected]
We sent $800 for purchase of item. Have yet to receive item and guess what? Jason Hahn will not return phone calls. Surprise. If you have had any dealings with this guy, please let me know. We will have a sad child on our hands if he doesn't get a jr. dragster for Christmas.
As they say, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" Watch out!
Cassandra

lotsof454sss
08-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Please post us the details of the payment method and how you sent it and any other details and maybe we can help you out...no promises but we have busted more than one scammer on here and gotten money returned with a smile from time to time....In the mean time anyone else know this guy :?: Anyone in his home town :?:

wigginite
08-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Sent a certified cashiers check for $800 via FedEx to QK-III/Jason Hahn. Mr. Hahn rec. on Aug 8, deposited check on Aug 13 and it cleared bank on Aug 17. The ONE response he sent us was that he was waiting on the check to clear. A CASHIERS CHECK. Right. We sent the cashiers check on Aug 7 and he said we would probably get the jr. dragster chasis by end of that week. Even said he already had crates built so it was ready to ship. I have called NUMEROUS times, sent text messages and emails, and no response. Have given him every opportunity to make this right, but nothing. He lives in the Amber Meadows subdivision in Frederick, MD. Has a website, www.qk3racecars.com that advertises a jr. dragter school. Any help or info would be appreciated.
BTW- has another ad on here - Drag Racing Cars :: Super Gas Ad #940999

Cassandra

wigginite
08-30-2007, 06:18 PM
on his website, www.qk3racecars.com, he calls MASON DIXON DRAGSTRIP in Hagerstown, MD his local track. Anybody at this track had dealings with him :?:

chevguy65
08-30-2007, 06:50 PM
I have sent a message to Jason Hahn in regards to this.
I advised him to come here and explain his side.

Let us see what happens as the ball is in his court.

bignastygs
08-31-2007, 02:09 AM
Someone should hunt this dude down and crack his skull a little for trying to screw a kid out of his first ride. Whats this world coming to anymore???

mcracecars
08-31-2007, 05:17 AM
That has not been a long time since payment, to give him the benifit of the doubt, however he should keep you updated with what is going on.
Hopefully he comes on here and tells his side....

lotsof454sss
08-31-2007, 11:23 AM
mcracecars is right it has not been long but the guy should be in contact with you via phone or email...If he fails to come here and give a reply or contact you soon I would call my local police and also his local authorities and ask what they want you to do...If you have to start the ball rolling then might as well make it a beach ball...."Big and Fast"...also, some banks do put holds on Cashiers Checks up to 10 to 14 days depending on the bank and the customers standing at the bank...

topsportsman1
08-31-2007, 11:26 AM
Everything of this guys membership tells me to stay away,I hope you get results,but its not looking real good to me.There are alot of RED Flags on this one.

People that see deals that are too good to be true,they prolly are,this deal here looks that very way to me.

Members of RJ need to do their homework when purchasing,Come to the forum,post the Link and ask questions here,it could save you alot of time and lost money.Now the chase begins,to get your money back.I hope I'm wrong here but I have seen many like this guy come and go.

Come to the forum,ask questions before you buy,Not after the fact the mail doesn't come.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/940994/1992-Fabrication-Incorporated.html

lotsof454sss
08-31-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks for posting the link Tom...The only positive thing I see is the fact on August 7th when he was to receive a check, he marked the item as SOLD SOLD SOLD...We will see :roll:

topsportsman1
08-31-2007, 11:54 AM
I too have invited this guy to the forum,to tell us his side.Lets see if he will show up,I hope he does,

But having his phone disconnected would be a Big Red Flag for me,I'd be calling in the law,and sending them to his door.

Being that he was only a member 2 days would be enough of a flag for me,Let alone no profile.

Here is another link of his item he has for sale,People Beware Do your homework.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/940999/1990-Chevy-Camaro.html

wigginite
08-31-2007, 11:56 AM
Everyday that goes by and no reply from Mr. Hahn makes me think he will not deliver. That is why I am already starting the ball rolling. So far, we did receive a call from a guy that did business with him. Says that Mr. Hahn did him the same way. Took 2 months instead of 2 weeks to get his purchase. Also said he would never do business with him again. I have been very upfront with Mr. Hahn and sent him the email I sent to support@racingjunk and told him I was going to post him in the forum section. I have given him every opportunity to reply before I did these things and he just won't return a call or e-mail. The minute he sends the dragster or sends back the money, I will drop everything. But when you won't return calls for almost 4 weeks.....hmm...somthing ain't right. Hope I am wrong about this.

chevguy65
08-31-2007, 12:56 PM
It does not appear that you are wrong.

He has had ample time to reply to either Tom or I.

I even supplied the link right to this thread.

I hope it turns out, but as has been said, get the law, post office, and www.ic3.gov involved asap.

wigginite
09-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Still not a word from Jason Hahn. No money returned, no jr. dragster, no phone call or e-mail.

One guy on here said he met Jason Hahn at the Mason Dixon track and he seemed okay. The guy put money down on a car. He then advised me to try and call Jason from a different phone number and see if he would call me back. I have done that, even used a different area code. Another has supplied us with the new business address and phone number.

We are speaking to our attorney tomorrow to see how to proceed. My husband just wants to drive up there and get his money or the dragster, but somehow I have a feeling Jason Hahn would be hiding out somewhere. He's not man enough to keep his word, so I doubt he would answer his door.

ValleyView
09-04-2007, 04:13 AM
Casandra,
The Cashiers Check - Did clear the bank - Monday 8/27/07. I was out of town last week. The Car is crated and ready for delivery (as it has been just like I told you). I would not send the car until it was cleared. (I don't know what to say - But there is a 5 to 10 day hold on cashiers checks just like a regular check- So my bank says) I have e-mailed you back with that responce. I will get in contact with you. I will send the car or a money order back. I would also like to state that I have moved from the shop that I was renting to keep my capitol down. I still work a regular job and work on the JR's when I can. I have many dealing with customers and everyone knows that I am a one man band and not the easy person to get a hold of. I hope that the people that I have have dealings with know who I am and are happy with what I have done for them. If anyone wants to talk more about this they can call me at (240) 446-7635.

Jason Hahn

wigginite
09-04-2007, 05:23 AM
Thank you for the response, Jason. You have no idea how much I appreciate that. That is all we have asked for. Just keep us up to date and informed. It is now one month from when we first talked and we have only heard from you twice. Once when we called to see if you rec. the check, and once after we hounded you for days. If you are going to wait for a cashiers check to clear (and that is on you end, meaning the bank puts a hold on your account until the check clears) then don't ask people to overnight cashiers checks and tell them you will ship the item by the end of the week. We would like to have the jr. dragster as soon as you can ship it.

Thank you.

lovethebug
09-04-2007, 07:26 AM
Beware of Jason Hahn from QK3 Race cars/Valley View. We purchased a $2000.00 Jr Dragster for our son and havent heard from him. We have tried calling him for the past 2 weeks with no response. Now we are out a Jr Dragster for our son and $2000.00.

chevguy65
09-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Beware of Jason Hahn from QK3 Race cars/Valley View. We purchased a $2000.00 Jr Dragster for our son and havent heard from him. We have tried calling him for the past 2 weeks with no response. Now we are out a Jr Dragster for our son and $2000.00.

When did you make the purchase?

Like above was Jason on vacation?

Jason, you need to communicate with your customers more!
Let them know you do not ship until their payment clears.
Let them know when you "go out of town".

Otherwise this happens, and I will say, no matter how honerable you may be Jason, once your put into the limelight you lose business Period.

You see many will read this and just because your slow and none to good at keeping your customers up to date, they will go elsewhere.

Remember Jason, your customers are not there for you, you need to be there for your customers!
Customers pay your bills and increase your business when you make them happy, they bankrupt you if their not happy.

wigginite
09-04-2007, 11:01 AM
Did I get my hopes up too soon :?: I hope not. Lovethebug and I just want our jr.dragsters. Jason, just send us our dragsters :!: Please don't disappoint two kids that just want to race :!:

lively
09-04-2007, 12:55 PM
YOU KNOW IT COMES DOWN TO THIS---IF YOU CAN NOT FINISH THE TRANSACTION ON WHAT YOU ARE SELLING THEN DON'T TRY TO SELL IT--PERIOD!!!!SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG HERE AND JASON -YOU ARE SHOWING IT[--DON'T BE A CROOK AND THINK EVERYONE SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHO BUYS FROM YOU]--WAITING FOR THE MONEY TO CLEAR IS OK -BUT!!!!!-PICK UP THE STUPID PHONE AND CALL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON !!!!----YOU ARE WRONG ON THIS ONE SO GET THE JR'S SENT TO THESE PEOPLE BEFORE YOU GET IN TRUOBLE WITH INTERSTATE FRAUD!!!!!----LIVELY

knova70
09-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Didn't take him long to get back to me, From ad # 940999, I would go $30,000 on the car. I would also consider selling as a roller for around $20,000.00 w/ trans.

Please call me if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Jason

On [2007-08-31 21:09:32] knova70 wrote:
> Whats your bottom dollar?I sold my car and I am looking for a camaro.

wigginite
09-04-2007, 03:19 PM
He always answers when you want to buy :) .....just not after you send the money. :x After that, all messages go unreturned.

lotsof454sss
09-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Casandra,
The Cashiers Check - Did clear the bank - Monday 8/27/07. I was out of town last week. The Car is crated and ready for delivery (as it has been just like I told you). I would not send the car until it was cleared. (I don't know what to say - But there is a 5 to 10 day hold on cashiers checks just like a regular check- So my bank says) I have e-mailed you back with that responce. I will get in contact with you. I will send the car or a money order back. I would also like to state that I have moved from the shop that I was renting to keep my capitol down. I still work a regular job and work on the JR's when I can. I have many dealing with customers and everyone knows that I am a one man band and not the easy person to get a hold of. I hope that the people that I have have dealings with know who I am and are happy with what I have done for them. If anyone wants to talk more about this they can call me at (240) 446-7635.

Jason Hahn I will send the car or a money order back.

Why out of this paragraph does this stick out like a sore thumb to me...If it is crated up then there is no reason to return the money, you just finish the deal you made...We are not trying to pick on you as you got yourself in the lime lite here when you decided to advertise on this site and agreed to make an honor payment on every thing you sold I would assume....Right :?: Guess we will see how this one works out...I hope for the good of all parties...

wigginite
09-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Casandra,

Jason Hahn

"I will get in contact with you."

Well, Jason, again you have said you will get in contact and we still have heard nothing. We NEED to hear from you and need a tracking number because I am sure you have sent the jr. chassis out by now. Lovethebug and I are not happy at all. Not good to have two women after you. We have given you too many opportunities. Action is already being taken, so do the right thing.

lively
09-05-2007, 07:05 PM
PIC UP THE PHONE --JASON---AND CAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!! :( :( :(

chevguy65
09-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Sounds like we may be adding Jason to our ever growing list of liars and theives.

My opinion anyway.

Jason get your ass in gear and either send them their dragsters or their money back plus interest.

wigginite
09-06-2007, 07:11 AM
Good news from Lovethebug. After threatening to file a civil suit, Jason agreed to meet with them so they could get their dragster. (they live in the same county) They saw our chassis sitting in the back and it is crated. But Jason will still not call us. I believe he doesn't have the money to return to us and doesn't have the money to ship it. Lovethebug tried to get money back and he never seemed to be able to come up with it. And he keeps telling us he will send our money back, but no luck. This could be why his bank put a hold on the money in his account.

So Jason, here is my final offer before pressing charges and filing a suit against you. Meet us halfway!!!! If you could bring the dragster halfway, we will pick it up from you!!! Somewhere between Frederick, MD and Trinity, AL. This weekend. It's that simple. We are going out of our way to work with you on this. CALL US!!!

Scorpion1110
09-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Wigginite, I have been following this thread.

If he agrees to meet you half way-then require him to throw in some extra parts to at least cover your gas and time. You and your kids deserve something for the hassle.

Dont let up on this guy.

wigginite
09-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Thank you, Jason. Let's meet in Johnson City at noon, eastern time, on Saturday. I will let you know where by tomorrow. I am familiar with Johnson City, just want to get good directions for you. Also, since shipping was included in the price and we are having to drive 6 hours to get it, we would like some compensation in money or parts for the dragster. Your choice. That is only fair. Please leave it in the crate.
If you fail to show up, we will drive on up to Frederick and stay until Monday and start the proceedings at the courthouse.

Thanks again.
-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:04 pm
Subject: Re: Meet us halfway

I would be glad to meet you halfway in either Bristol or Johnson City sometime on Saturday. Do you want me to leave it in the crate? Just let me know where you want to meet (which city) and about the crate.

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:22 am
Subject: Meet us halfway

Jason,

I spoke to ******** and she told me they finally got their dragster. She is as mad as I am. She also said she saw ours in the back and it is crated.

My gut tells me you just don't have the money to ship it and don't have the money to return to us. So before we proceed with the civil suit (and yours will include interstate fraud because we used FedEx to send the check and lots of other good stuff with the Postmaster) we propose to meet you halfway. Meet us halfway with the dragster and we can solve this problem. This weekend. Anywhere between Frederick, MD and Trinity, AL. Knoxville, Bristol, Johnson City, you name it, we will meet you and pick it up. My dad, the attorney, says to give you this last chance and it will look even better in court that we gave you every opportunity to fix this. I hope you will. Call today or we will begin filing the suit on Friday afternoon.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email

wigginite
09-09-2007, 07:19 AM
I am happy to report we finally got the jr. dragster!!! Of course, we had to drive 12 hours round trip to meet Jason Hahn to get it. And only after the threat of a civil suit on Monday. Jason Hahn offered no apologies, no explanation, nothing. He did return the $200 shipping costs since he never shipped it. He also said that if we could trust him now, he would be glad to help with any other jr. dragster needs. JASON, ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND???? NO THANKS. I cannot and will not recommend QK-III Racecars or Jason Hahn to anyone. He has poor business ethics and his communication skills are unacceptable.
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and information on this loser.

chevguy65
09-09-2007, 07:43 AM
I am happy to report we finally got the jr. dragster!!! Of course, we had to drive 12 hours round trip to meet Jason Hahn to get it. And only after the threat of a civil suit on Monday. Jason Hahn offered no apologies, no explanation, nothing. He did return the $200 shipping costs since he never shipped it. He also said that if we could trust him now, he would be glad to help with any other jr. dragster needs. JASON, ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND???? NO THANKS. I cannot and will not recommend QK-III Racecars or Jason Hahn to anyone. He has poor business ethics and his communication skills are unacceptable.
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and information on this loser.

Good news you finally got that jr dragster.

Now Mr Hahn,
Like she states above, someone would have to be very stupid or as crooked as you appear to be to recommend you or anything you do. My opinion anyway, which I have based upon the facts in this thread.

Mr Hahn,
My opinion of you is that you prey upon the soft hearts and soft minds of people and using kids and jr dragsters as your niche to scam and cheat....shame on you. :oops:

lotsof454sss
09-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Well I guess you can say we all kinda helped in this case. There was ALOT of input and this forum continues to help and aid anyone that has a problem getting what they paid for.... If anyone has a problem and can not get any satisfaction then please join us here on Racing Junk and let us join in helping you in some way if possible.....Wigginite congrats and sorry you had to go to such extremes to get your product but at least you got what you paid for and that is what is important...Now let us know the quality of the product if you would...NEXT

wigginite
09-09-2007, 06:38 PM
The jr. dragster chassis was actually better than what we expected. We took it to the guy that is building the motor and he was pleased as well. Too bad that Mr. Hahn isn't a better businessman. He would probably do well if he was, but I think he is in over his head. Lovethebug has already sold their jr. dragster on racingjunk.com for a nice profit, so his stuff must be okay. I don't know what his problem is. Just will NEVER do business with him!

Thanks again, racingjunk!! You were a big help!!

andhorsestoo
09-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Since 9/2 we have been reading RJ Form in horror. As we had started a transaction with QK3 (Jason Hahn) on 8/2, with a down payment of $3,600 for a Jr dragster for our son, and received the same results, “NO RESPONSE”. All contact (phone calls and Email) are initiated from our side. At first we didn’t give this much thought because when we did get Jason Hahn (we also have Jason Hahn dad’s phone number) he sounded like everything was going Ok, but as the dead-line came closer, a conversation on 9/2 with other people at the local track, then we found RJ Form, we realized there was a problem. Conversations on 9/4 and on 9/6 led us to believe the Jr dragster was very close to completion and Jason Hahn would deliver it to the local track on 9/8, but after reading RJ Form on 9/7 we realized he would not be there, still no contact from Jason Hahn to inform us or to make other arrangements. Below is the Email we sent Jason Hahn the evening of 9/8 and still no reply.

Jason,
We were at the track yesterday (Saturday Sept. 8th 2007) waiting for your arrival, which did NOT happen!!!! You did NOT call to let us know YOU would NOT be there !!!!! We could understand if your plans had possibly changed but YOU should have contacted us to explain instead of having us walk around the track with our disappointed son looking for his Jr dragster !!!! There is NO communication from YOUR side, which seems to be the norm with this transaction.

Since we mailed you a check, on August 2nd (which DID cleared my bank August 7th), YOU have NOT responded to any of our VMS or Emails, all contact (phone calls) has been originated from our side, in the last 6 weeks NOT ONCE did YOU contact us. The last time I did have contact with you (my call at 11:15 am Thursday September 6th) you said the Jr. dragster would be done and you would deliver the Jr. dragster to the track for Saturday Sept. 8th 2007.

So, today is Sunday we left you numerous messages (240-446-7635 which is the number you gave us) Friday, Saturday and also this morning which goes to a VMS of QK3 with no response from YOU. So, now we are past the delivery date, you are not answering our phone calls, responding to our VMS, you have cashed our check, and we have no Jr dragster !!!!

Jason, if you can't deliver the car to the track as planned we would like to make arrangements to pickup the Jr dragster.

PLEASE Call us

Jason Hahn, Call us for the delivery date and time for our Jr dragster, we will work with you.

3dracing
09-13-2007, 06:56 AM
This QK 111 chassis did he buy the Quick Kids brand? You can't do better than Randy and Judy at Half-Scale. Very good people and do what they say. 908-213-0111

Steve

andhorsestoo
09-13-2007, 07:14 AM
No, but we have looked at Randy's cars. This is a Mike Bos chassis then QK-III (Jason Hahn) adds to it. There is one of QK-III's Jr dragsters at our track. The cars was delivered in I believe late May or June and the young lad ended in 3rd place in points. Like the earlier comments in this RJ Form QK-III does a great job on the cars, but he seems to have a problem with responsibility & communication.

andhorsestoo
09-13-2007, 09:40 AM
I just filed complaints with the Maryland Better Business Bureau, the Consumer Protection Division of the Maryland State Attorney General's Office and currently waiting for a call-back from the PA State Police to file criminal charges "Theft by Deception" DEFRAUD against Jason Hahn.

3dracing
09-13-2007, 11:21 AM
I am a dealer for Half-Scale if I can help let me know.

Steve

chevguy65
09-13-2007, 02:57 PM
I just filed complaints with the Maryland Better Business Bureau, the Consumer Protection Division of the Maryland State Attorney General's Office and currently waiting for a call-back from the PA State Police to file criminal charges "Theft by Deception" DEFRAUD against Jason Hahn.

Good deal, apparently this Jason fella needs some time in the clink to learn how not to steal and screw good people over. My opinion.
To bad he isn't in Idaho....I know some people...

Jason, you POS!!!!! Get these people their money back or their dragster ASAP!!!!!

wigginite
09-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Well, Jason is at it again. :twisted: Surprise. Please keep posting any new info you have on him. He moved his shop and we need to post his new shop address so people can find him and/or lead police to him. So if you have it......

Unfortunately for "andhorsestoo", the reason he didn't show at the track was because he was driving to Johnson City, TN to meet us. As usual, Jason, a phone call to these people would have been appreciated. Not sure why you have a phone, Jason. You sure don't know how to use it.

Tod74
09-15-2007, 09:54 AM
:x Nothing worse than a crook.

andhorsestoo
09-21-2007, 07:35 AM
Jason Hahn,
Concerning the $3600.00 we paid you, almost two months ago, and the numerous attempts we have made to contact you, we have now contacted an attorney. He has sent you a letter informing you that this is a start on our part to recover the Jr dragster or our $3600.00. Make no mistake we are prepared to continue with this mater until it is resolved.

At this time before it goes any further, we are willing to meet with you on Saturday 9/22 at 12:00, at a half-way point (Mechanicsburg, PA) to complete this transaction. I would strongly suggest you deliver the Jr dragster, as this will be our last attempt to personally contact you.

Please contact us to confirm this arrangement.

cindy321
09-24-2007, 04:05 PM
This makes my Stomach HURT!!!!!
We have purchased (2) Jr Dragster from Qk-III that were delivered on time (he said 6 to 8 weeks) it was on the 8th Week. They are in great condition. I wanted to post a line here when I found this on him. I wish that Racing Junk would get involved and get the truth behind these accusations. I would like to say - that JASON HAHN is very busy and works a FULL time job. He works on the JR's in the evenings and weekends. I purchased (2) JR's one rolling and (1) Car that he set up with an engine that we had purchased. I am tickled with the cars and the service. We gave Jason a Credit Card Number for the deposit and he did not even run the card untill he delivered the Jr's. I will agree that he is very hard to get a hold of!!! But me and my husband are both in business to so we would leave him a message and with-in (3) days at the most he would always call back. If you read above - on the (1) Car - that they ordered the car on August 12th. Its only (6) Weeks now. Where do they think they can get a car in (6 WEEKS). I know for a fact that Jason told us he tells everyone 6 to 8 weeks. (((WHATS THE PROBLEM!))).
I JUST HATE TO SEE A GOOD GUY GET THE CRAP BEAT OUT OF HIM WHEN HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE A GOOD CUSTOMER HAPPY!!!

Please feel free to call me if any one wants to find out about my experience with Jason.

wigginite
09-24-2007, 04:07 PM
I am glad that you had a good experience with Jason, but he has more people coming forward that did not have a good experience with him. No one says he doesn't do good work. He just WILL NOT return calls or deliver when promised. Not won't return them for a few days....I am talking will not return ONE call for weeks and weeks. We just purchased a rolling chasis....he didn't have to build an engine or anything and we still couldn't get him to deliver when he promised or call us or anything. So what are people supposed to think???? Even when we went to meet him half-way, he didn't call to say he was going to meet us, email or anything. We went just hoping he would show. He has also been given plenty of opportunities to explain himself on here. If he is overworked or in over his head, he needs to quit taking on so many projects. He is just a very poor businessman with horrible business skills and ethics.

bjuice
09-24-2007, 04:58 PM
This makes my Stomach HURT!!!!!
We have purchased (2) Jr Dragster from Qk-III that were delivered on time (he said 6 to 8 weeks) it was on the 8th Week. They are in great condition. I wanted to post a line here when I found this on him. I wish that Racing Junk would get involved and get the truth behind these accusations. I would like to say - that JASON HAHN is very busy and works a FULL time job. He works on the JR's in the evenings and weekends. I purchased (2) JR's one rolling and (1) Car that he set up with an engine that we had purchased. I am tickled with the cars and the service. We gave Jason a Credit Card Number for the deposit and he did not even run the card untill he delivered the Jr's. I will agree that he is very hard to get a hold of!!! But me and my husband are both in business to so we would leave him a message and with-in (3) days at the most he would always call back. If you read above - on the (1) Car - that they ordered the car on August 12th. Its only (6) Weeks now. Where do they think they can get a car in (6 WEEKS). I know for a fact that Jason told us he tells everyone 6 to 8 weeks. (((WHATS THE PROBLEM!))).
I JUST HATE TO SEE A GOOD GUY GET THE CRAP BEAT OUT OF HIM WHEN HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE A GOOD CUSTOMER HAPPY!!!

Please feel free to call me if any one wants to find out about my experience with Jason.

Cindy..you have ask for RJ to get involved..well i am (#1) one of the (#3 )three moderaters that has responded to this thread.We work this board for RJ each day to assure compliance from its members and guest among other issues invloving the written and un-written rules of this forum...So i can assure you that what i have read is NOT OUT of line on the customers end..these folks are just wanting some communication..NO-ONE has said the man does bad work. He told the last customer he would meet them at the race track on a certain date. He did not show nor did he give them a phone call to tell them why.thats just BAD BUSINESS. any way you look at it..
You say you and your husband are business owners so i am certain you do not tell customers one thing and do another time after time..if you practice this method i assume you will not be in business too much longer...

this really makes my stomach hurt to see someone get on here claiming to be a business owner themself then on the same token defend the actions of another business owner that is clearly 100% in the wrong..

i personally would not asscociate myself with such actions.

ohh yes as far as getting both sides of the story, since Jason will call you back how about call him and tell him about the RJ forum and have him come on here and tell his side of the story..there now how much more fair can this get ?..i PERSONALLY INVITE HIM TO SHARE HIS STORY WITH US...

wigginite you owe no apology or explanation here in my opinion

Brian Mcswain
Racing Junk Moderator

lively
09-24-2007, 08:24 PM
VERY/ VERY BAD BUSINESS!!!!! :oops: :oops: ---ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS COMMUNICATE WITH HIS CUSTOMERS MORE[ ALOT MORE!!!!]---I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND IF YOU GET TOOOOOO BUSY THEN TELL THE PEOPLE THAT CALL THAT YOU CAN NOT GET TO THEM- :shock: :shock: :shock: DON'T HOOK THEM AND LET THEM HANG!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ---LIVELY

onfire8528
09-25-2007, 07:53 AM
If he is on the up & up why is his shop address not listed on his web sight?
What he has nobody to help with the phone { wife, father, mother, Kid,friend } It is not him on the voice mail. If he is busy he is making money -pay someone. He lost a 3 car deal with me. I called him all different times of the day -no answer.

andhorsestoo
09-27-2007, 05:32 AM
Well...Let me tell you what makes my HEART ache... Walking around our local track for the past three weekends after our delivery date and watching my son walk around "looking for JASON with his jr. dragster" along with his fire suit just in case Jason shows up with his car. I am in disbelief that Jason would do this to a child he personally talked with and made such promises to. We still have not heard ONE word from Jason Hahn. SO... If there IS someone out there who claims Jason Hahn returns phone calls in a timely manner (3 days) lol, then by All means PLEASE HAVE JASON RETURN OUR LONG OVERDUE phone CALL to tell us when he will deliver our car, although I feel that as a business person Jason should return his OWN phone calls (without any intervention). But, it would be greatly appreciated.

Nothing would make us happier than to have Jason call us to make arrangements to get our car which we paid $3,600, 9 weeks ago. So we could call our attorney and tell him his services are no longer required.

So, if Jason Hahn has anything to say, LET's HEAR FROM HIM!!!!!!

andhorsestoo
11-11-2007, 07:51 AM
I am very happy to say, I was able to get my $3600.00 back.

zipper06
11-12-2007, 07:53 PM
I am very happy to say, I was able to get my $3600.00 back.

Well good for you on getting your money back, there's lot's of good used JR Dragsters for sale on here and on ebay, and i'm certain there would not be the disappointment that you have already suffered.

Zip.

bjuice
11-13-2007, 01:58 PM
now you need to ride him like a Mule for your intrest on that money !
..nobody gets a loan intrest free..plus he need to throw in a fee late charges.

maybe that person that posted what a stand up guy he was will send you the intrest and late charge payments.

brian