PDA

View Full Version : ACCOUNT DISABLED AND KICKED OFF FOR TRADING TOO MUCH

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-26-2007, 06:46 AM
I WAS JUST KICKED OFF OF HERE AND MY ACCOUNT DISABLED FOR TRADING TOO MUCH.RACINGJUNK SAYS I AM A DEALER WHICH I AM NOT.THEY WANT MORE MONEY.I PAID MY $49.95 YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE AND I ALWAYS PAY MY HONOR PAYMENTS.WHEN I WAS TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT WITH A LADY FROM RACINGJUNK SHE SAID THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER AND JUST HUNG UP ON ME.THATS REDICULLIOUS.NOW THEY WILL NOT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS!!!!!
DO YOU THINK THIS IS RIGHT?
ISNT THIS SITE SUPPOSSED TO BE FOR THE PEOPLE TO BUY,SELL AND TRADE WITH EACH OTHER?
HELP ME OUT,I JUST DONT THINK IT IS RIGHT.
THANK YOU,
DAVID (TRADER)
GRAHAMCLASSIC69 :evil: :x :cry:

bbb555
07-26-2007, 01:47 PM
You must do more selling than the average guy? Why don't you have a location and job under your profile? No info at all?

lively
07-26-2007, 06:11 PM
WHERE ARE YOU FROM? HOW MUCH TRADING HAVE YOU DONE THIS YEAR BEFORE THEY SHUT YOU DOWN?WHEN DID RJ START CONTACTING YOU ABOUT THIE PROBLEM?NEED MORE INFO TO HELP YOU OUT!!!--SORRY BUT THAT IS HOW THIS FORUM WORKS---LIVELY

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-26-2007, 08:33 PM
You must do more selling than the average guy? Why don't you have a location and job under your profile? No info at all?

I DID HAVE ALL THAT UNDER MY PROFILE BUT RACINGJUNK DELETED IT.I HAVE MY OWN GARAGE AND I HAVE RENTAL PROPERTY SO I DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A PUBLIC JOB.I WAS A LICENSED CAR DEALER FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND RAN A BUY HERE PAY HERE LOT BUT I AM NO LONGER A DEALER AND HAVE NOT BEEN A DEALER FOR ABOUT 8-9 YEARS NOW.I JUST LOVE TO TRADE AND IT IS A HOBBY ONLY.
OH,BY THE WAY,
I AM IN HODGENVILLE,KY.
THANK YOU,DAVID

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-26-2007, 08:39 PM
WHERE ARE YOU FROM? HOW MUCH TRADING HAVE YOU DONE THIS YEAR BEFORE THEY SHUT YOU DOWN?WHEN DID RJ START CONTACTING YOU ABOUT THIE PROBLEM?NEED MORE INFO TO HELP YOU OUT!!!--SORRY BUT THAT IS HOW THIS FORUM WORKS---LIVELY

I AM FROM HODGENVILLE,KY.
I TRADED QUITE A BIT IN THE 7 MONTHS THAT I HAVE BEEN ON HERE BUT EACH TIME THERE WAS ANY MONEY INVOLVED I MADE MY HONOR PAYMENTS JUST LIKE I PROMISED WHEN I JOINED.THEY CALLED ME ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO DEMANDING THAT I START PAYING $150 PER MONTH.I TOLD THEM NO THAT I WOULD NOT DO THAT AND 2 WEEKS LATER THEY GAVE ME THE BOOT.NOW IF I DO GET A ANSWER WHEN I CALL THEM,SOON AS THEY HERE MY NAME THEY SAY(THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER) AND HANG UP ON ME.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS,DAVID(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

nitro63
07-27-2007, 01:07 AM
if you have been kicked off and your account disabled then how are you able to post on this site ? im not being a jerk but just wondering if you cant logon with your password then how are you able to send this message? just wondering ?????????? now with racingjunk doing what they did , i dont think that its them , as there had to be "a " or "several " complaints about you from people ??? just my two cents

hothazy
07-27-2007, 05:30 AM
I can vouch for David not being a dealer.I live in Louisville Ky , and have been knowing Dave for a couple of years now.He dabbles in the cars, just like I do, and its out of a love for the old cars that he does this. He has a passion for the things , as do I, and probably a bunch of you. If they kick him off racing junk, its going to be the racing junk communities loss. He is probably one of the most honest people I know.
Everybody better get behind Dave on this. If we let this wrong go, you could be next.It seems to me if a guy pays his membership, he shouldn't be held up for more money, unless they can prove he is a dealer. Dave can prove he is not a dealer. CAN THEY PROVE HE IS !!!

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 05:59 AM
if you have been kicked off and your account disabled then how are you able to post on this site ? im not being a jerk but just wondering if you cant logon with your password then how are you able to send this message? just wondering ?????????? now with racingjunk doing what they did , i dont think that its them , as there had to be "a " or "several " complaints about you from people ??? just my two cents
I DONT KNOW WHY I CAN STILL LOG INTO THE FORUM BUT I CAN BUT I CANNOT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT FOR MY ADDS.THEY DELETED ALL MY ADDS AND IT SAYS THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED.I HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED RACINGJUNK AND THEY WILL NOT TALK TO ME.
THIS I WILL GUARANTEE,THERE WERE NO COMPLAINTS ON ME BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT I TRADED WITH STILL CALLS ME WANTING TO TRADE EVERY FEW DAYS OR SO!!!!! ITS ALL A MONEY THING,THEY WANT MORE MONEY($150 A MONTH)
THANK YOU,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 06:07 AM
I can vouch for David not being a dealer.I live in Louisville Ky , and have been knowing Dave for a couple of years now.He dabbles in the cars, just like I do, and its out of a love for the old cars that he does this. He has a passion for the things , as do I, and probably a bunch of you. If they kick him off racing junk, its going to be the racing junk communities loss. He is probably one of the most honest people I know.
Everybody better get behind Dave on this. If we let this wrong go, you could be next.It seems to me if a guy pays his membership, he shouldn't be held up for more money, unless they can prove he is a dealer. Dave can prove he is not a dealer. CAN THEY PROVE HE IS !!!

DENNIS(HOTHAZY) THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!!!!
ONE THING ABOUT IT,I USE MY SAME NAME ON EVERY SITE THAT I AM ON SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK ME OUT AND SEE THAT I AM HONEST.(EBAY,BUZZTRADER,MAUTOFIED,EVERY SITE )THAT IS (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)ANYONE CAN CHECK ME OUT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.I HAD THIS UNDER FORUM BEFORE AND RACING JUNK ENDED THE FORUM BECAUSE I WAS GETTING TOO MUCH SUPPORT SO THEY WILL PROBABLY END IT AGAIN WHEN THEY SEE THIS NEW FORUM!!!!!!! I JUST WANT ALL THE GUYS ON HERE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BECAUSE THEY COULD BE NEXT!!!!! ITS ALL A MONEY THING.
THANKS AGAIN,
DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

spib
07-27-2007, 07:15 AM
if somebody that is on here all the time, that has 500 post , and has there name and were they are from, in the profile, that would mean something, but when it comes from a new 1 post person with no info, in there profile its not very much worth anything, that might even be you!!!!!

mytmouz
07-27-2007, 07:38 AM
For what it's worth, I saw several ads on the sale section from various people on this subject a week or so ago. I wondered why it wasn't on the forum here at the time. I will say that I opened the ads,seems like 6 or so?, and they were all in support of MR. Graham. I can't really form an opinion until someone from RJ gives some info. Hopefully, it will work out.

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 08:05 AM
if somebody that is on here all the time, that has 500 post , and has there name and were they are from, in the profile, that would mean something, but when it comes from a new 1 post person with no info, in there profile its not very much worth anything, that might even be you!!!!!
MY PROFILE WAS LISTED AND HAD ALL MY INFORMATION ON IT AND I HAD 112 FRIENDS LISTED ON THERE.THE ONLY REASON YOU CANNOT SEE IT NOW IS THAT RACINGJUNK DELETED IT ALL WHEN THEY DISABLED MY ACCOUNT.
I GUARANTEE YOU THERE IS NOBODY OUT THERE THAT WAS MORE HONEST OR DEDICATED ON HERE THAN ME.
THANK YOU,DAVID(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 08:12 AM
For what it's worth, I saw several ads on the sale section from various people on this subject a week or so ago. I wondered why it wasn't on the forum here at the time. I will say that I opened the ads,seems like 6 or so?, and they were all in support of MR. Graham. I can't really form an opinion until someone from RJ gives some info. Hopefully, it will work out.

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!!

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN IS I HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE TO SEND IN COMPLAINTS TO RACINGJUNK AND EVEN POST THEIR FEELINGS ON THIS SUBJECT AS ONE OF THEIR OWN ITEM LISTINGS.
RACING JUNK ENDED THESE PEOPLES LISTINGS AND THREATENED TO KICK THEM OFF TOO IF THEY RE-POSTED THE ADDS.
I CAN GIVE SOME NAMES IF NEEDED OF THE PEOPLE THEY THREATENED TO KICK OFF FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!!!
I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BUT BE CAREFUL THEY MIGHT WANT TO KICK YOU OFF TOO FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!!
I DONT WANT TO JEOPARDIZE ANYONE ELSES MEMBERSHIP OVER THIS BECAUSE RACING JUNK HAS ALREADY SHOWN THAT THEY CAN BE NASTY BECAUSE THEY OWN THE SITE,WE ARE JUST GUEST OR INVITED PAYING USERS!!!!!!
THANKS AGAIN,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

thetanman101
07-27-2007, 08:19 AM
I believe I'd ask for a refund of your monthly dues being as they did not fulfill (sp?) their end (month long use of ad posting paid for) of the arrangement.

Good luck in sorting this situation out,
-Tanner

twotirefire
07-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Have you worked anything out?

trose
07-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Here is a email that i received when they disabled my account and i ask for a refund. My account was suspened for standing behind David. Now they say that i am a dealer. I even let RJ use my pics of my latemodel for thier promos on speed. This really sucks!!!

Our system is not like Ebay. We are an open classified site and we do not charge for posting ads. We charge for accounts that you have with us. When you signed up you agreed that you were running the site under an individual (this individual definition, as stating on the site when signing up, means you are not buying and selling items on the site, to turn product over for profit.) This is regardless of your business standpoint with any state application.

We can pro-rate your account back, you paid for an individual account on 12/31/06 for $49.95 for the year, our monthly membership charge is $6.95/month. If we break out your yearly account under the monthly plan, the $49.95 that you paid for that only covers 7.18 months if we prorate it out per month, you have used our service for 6 months and
25 days, which equates to 6.83 months. So the refund is 0.35 of a month and equates to $2.43. As a good faith gesture on our part, we would even offer to you the entire $49.95 as a rebate to any business plan that you would like to join, and forgo the 7.18 months that the account was improperly used under an individual plan.

These are the terms of service that you agreed to when you signed up for an account with us. If you would like information on becoming a dealer on our site, we would be more than happy to apply the refund to the business account.

Please contact us so that we may help you handle your business account and needs correctly. We want to see you succeed, with our company, but we just have to have you

If you need anything else please let me know.
Visit my Racing Space profile here
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/117

http://www.racingjunk.com

Paul Renaud
RacingJunk.com
[email protected]
106 Main St.
North Adams MA 01247
p 413-663-3496
f 413-663-3615

thetanman101
07-27-2007, 12:13 PM
You paid them $50 for a year. If they want to pro-rate it, they take the percentage used from that. What they charge monthly is irrelevant. You didn't perchase a monthly package. You didn't set the prices up, you bought a product. The fact that they have a different price for another product doesn't affect a refund on the product you purchased.

This is just bad business. They appear to be beating around the bush to short change you. I wouldn't have it. :evil:

-Tanner

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 01:27 PM
I believe I'd ask for a refund of your monthly dues being as they did not fulfill (sp?) their end (month long use of ad posting paid for) of the arrangement.

Good luck in sorting this situation out,
-Tanner
I DID ASK FOR A REFUND OF MY YEARLY FEES BUT THEY SAID NO.THEY SAID I GOT PLENTY OF ADVERTISING CHEAP.THEY ARE JUST BEING SNOTTY ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION AND NOW THEY WILL NOT EVEN TAKE MY CALLS OR EMAILS.

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Have you worked anything out?

NO,I CANT WORK ANYTHING OUT BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO ME.THEY TOLD ME THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BECAUSE I AM KICKED OFF.AINT THAT A NICE WAY TO TREAT A PAYING CUSTOMER AND MEMBER.

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Here is a email that i received when they disabled my account and i ask for a refund. My account was suspened for standing behind David. Now they say that i am a dealer. I even let RJ use my pics of my latemodel for thier promos on speed. This really sucks!!!

Our system is not like Ebay. We are an open classified site and we do not charge for posting ads. We charge for accounts that you have with us. When you signed up you agreed that you were running the site under an individual (this individual definition, as stating on the site when signing up, means you are not buying and selling items on the site, to turn product over for profit.) This is regardless of your business standpoint with any state application.

We can pro-rate your account back, you paid for an individual account on 12/31/06 for $49.95 for the year, our monthly membership charge is $6.95/month. If we break out your yearly account under the monthly plan, the $49.95 that you paid for that only covers 7.18 months if we prorate it out per month, you have used our service for 6 months and
25 days, which equates to 6.83 months. So the refund is 0.35 of a month and equates to $2.43. As a good faith gesture on our part, we would even offer to you the entire $49.95 as a rebate to any business plan that you would like to join, and forgo the 7.18 months that the account was improperly used under an individual plan.

These are the terms of service that you agreed to when you signed up for an account with us. If you would like information on becoming a dealer on our site, we would be more than happy to apply the refund to the business account.

Please contact us so that we may help you handle your business account and needs correctly. We want to see you succeed, with our company, but we just have to have you

If you need anything else please let me know.
Visit my Racing Space profile here
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/117

http://www.racingjunk.com

Paul Renaud
RacingJunk.com
[email protected]
106 Main St.
North Adams MA 01247
p 413-663-3496
f 413-663-3615
TOMMY,
SORRY THAT THEY BOOTED YOU FOR STANDING BEHIND ME.
THEY WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO ME MUCH LESS OFFER ME A PARTIAL REFUND SO I GUESS YOU ARE IN A LITTLE BETTER SHAPE THAN ME(HA,HA)THIS IS JUST GETTING REDICULLIOUS.RACING JUNK WILL COME TO A END IF THEY KEEP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS SO THEY ARE JUST CUTTING THEIR OWN THROATS.
I AM GOING TO SEND ALL OF THIS TO THE BETTER BUSSINESS BUREA AND ALSO HAVE MY ATTORNEY TO WRITE THEM A NASTY LITTLE LETTER AND I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME.
IF WE STAND TOGETHER WE CAN BEAT THIS.I HAVE A LITTLE MONEY AND I DONT CARE TO SPEND IT TO FIGHT A FOR GOOD CAUSE.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 01:38 PM
You paid them $50 for a year. If they want to pro-rate it, they take the percentage used from that. What they charge monthly is irrelevant. You didn't perchase a monthly package. You didn't set the prices up, you bought a product. The fact that they have a different price for another product doesn't affect a refund on the product you purchased.

This is just bad business. They appear to be beating around the bush to short change you. I wouldn't have it. :evil:

-Tanner
I AM GLAD THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT LOOKS AT THIS THE SAME WAY WE DO.
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

daddylynch
07-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Well I can say the same thing happened to me. But i didnt get any notification, they just shut off my account. I could still log on to the forums but couldnt get on the classifieds until I setup a dealer account. I dont even sell enough on this site to cover the cost of the dealer ads. but It is still cheap advertising the way i see it. They even did me a favor with some help on some ads, so I do appreciate that. We will see how it goes but I will say, if I dont see any return from my $125.00 a month wether I sell anything or not. I will take my $$$$$$ somewhere else where I have been seeing good returns. I think that RJ caters to those that spend the money most of us cant afford to spend and thats life,but if enough people get fed up then maybe RJ will take another look at their tatics. :wink:

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Well I can say the same thing happened to me. But i didnt get any notification, they just shut off my account. I could still log on to the forums but couldnt get on the classifieds until I setup a dealer account. I dont even sell enough on this site to cover the cost of the dealer ads. but It is still cheap advertising the way i see it. They even did me a favor with some help on some ads, so I do appreciate that. We will see how it goes but I will say, if I dont see any return from my $125.00 a month wether I sell anything or not. I will take my $$$$$$ somewhere else where I have been seeing good returns. I think that RJ caters to those that spend the money most of us cant afford to spend and thats life,but if enough people get fed up then maybe RJ will take another look at their tatics. :wink:

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU.I THINK IF THEY KEEP THIS UP THEY WILL END UP SHUT DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THE ABUSE AND BULLYISM.
THEY JUST WANT THE PEOPLE THAT DONT CARE TO SPEND BIG MONEY WITH THEM.
THIS SITE STARTED AS A FUN PLACE TO MEET PEOPLE,EXCHANGE IDEAS AND BUY,SELL AND TRADE WITH EACH OTHER AT A LOW EXPENSE BUT ALL THAT HAS CHANGED.
THEY TALK ABOUT HONOR PAYMENTS WHICH WE DO PAY AND THEN THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY HONOR LEFT.
THANK YOU,DAVID(GRAHAMCLASSIC69)

woodsman
07-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Sorry guy's but dont forget its all about the money nothing else. It's called greed. Now try to have fun.

GRAHAMCLASSIC69
07-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Sorry guy's but dont forget its all about the money nothing else. It's called greed. Now try to have fun.

YOUR RIGHT,THAT IS ALL ITS ABOUT.WE MADE RACING JUNK WHAT IT IS BECAUSE WITHOUT US THERE WOULD BE NO RACING JUNK BUT I GUESS THEY DONT THINK ABOUT THAT.
THANKS FOR YOU INPUT,DAVID (GRAHAMCLASSIC69)