PDA

View Full Version : Just Noticed

chevguy65
05-13-2007, 06:43 AM
I just noticed that here recently our site has experienced a considerable growth spurt.

I would like to be one of the first to Welcome all of you to RJ and say thanks for stopping in.

This is a great place for information regarding racing and rodding.
It is also a place to sit back, relax and have some fun.

This is a nice family friendly enviorment and I know you all will be great additions to the RJ family.

Again Wlcome and start posting....

fastbowtie
05-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtian :lol:

HOWDY all YA Newbie,s

lotsof454sss
05-13-2007, 07:26 AM
Yea it is great to see new folks coming along...These ole guys are boring me to death :P ...So if you new to the site let that be your last concern, just post and have fun and learn or teach as you will have lookers from across the world...

lookingaround
05-13-2007, 07:30 AM
come on in and make yourself's at home.

jimmybiggs
05-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Yellow Bullet is the greatest message board However we'll stop by and BS with ya's :D

topsportsman1
05-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Yellow Bullet is the greatest message board However we'll stop by and BS with ya's :D

Thanks Jimmy comming from you this means alot to me as well as others.

And yes Yellow Bullet makes things happen, but its all good bunch of guys there

I have totally enjoyed my self there,But it's not for everyone,Just the thick skinned,LOLBut its all good.

There are 3 types of people in the world,

1 People that make things happen,

2 People that watch things happen,

3 People wonder what in the world just happened :P

mikeaton
05-13-2007, 07:59 AM
old guys?

jimmybiggs
05-13-2007, 08:06 AM
old guys?

HEY I'M GETTIN BASHED ALREADY :oops:

jbsjunk
05-13-2007, 08:07 AM
Everyone's allowed. Perry just turned 94, and Carl is 17. :lol:

topsportsman1
05-13-2007, 08:07 AM
old guys?

Yes Mike there are,young guys to getting their feet wet,and there are some pretty big name guys there as well.

Alot of fun to be had,but pick your battles,LOL It can get hot there at times,but I think 99.9% of it is bantering and having a little fun.

We all get along great over there,but opinions may vary.

Its the hottest site on the internet as far as I'm concerned,Then again its people reaching out and knowing people

Thats what its all about.

If I tell you its Christmas time,You better hang your stocking out! :P

chevguy65
05-13-2007, 08:24 AM
old guys?

Yes Mike there are,young guys to getting their feet wet,and there are some pretty big name guys there as well.

Alot of fun to be had,but pick your battles,LOL It can get hot there at times,but I think 99.9% of it is bantering and having a little fun.

We all get along great over there,but opinions may vary.

Its the hottest site on the internet as far as I'm concerned,Then again its people reaching out and knowing people

Thats what its all about.

If I tell you its Christmas time,You better hang your stocking out! :P

You can take that to the bank!!!

Tom does not lead anyone down the garden path, unless thats where they want to go.