This Vintage stock car is race ready and fun to drive as it handles like a heavy non wing sprint car. This car is a consistent winner on the very competitive MOVR circuit and won the series championship in 2018. In the last 4 years this car has won in NE., MN., MO., & KS. This car has been well maintained and stored inside.
1. Older East Coast Modified Chassis.
2. Coil over suspension
3. Weld aluminum wheels (rear deadlock)
4. Good tires
5. Weight box attached to front of chassis
6. Falcon racing transmission with hand clutch
7. Winters quick change differential
8. 406 ci. small block chevy with aluminum heads with only 15 races after rebuild. Races are usually 6 lap heats & 15 lap Features on 3/8 mile tracks.
9. New starter & start gears in bell housing.
10. Extra radius rods with him joints, (pre measured for quick change) drag link, 3 tires & wheels plus miscellaneous spare parts.
11. I have a trailer for the car but it is not included in the sale price.
12. Getting the car to your location can be negotiated if you have no means to pick it up.