Bought the race tub in late 2016.
In 2017 repainted and rebuilt with all new components.
2018 CVAR group 7 champion.
About 20 hours on new motor.
Spent over 75,000.00 in the rebuilt.
1. Details of the Engine Build:
a. Mike Yotes Ported Cylinder Head e88
b. 298 Rebello Camshaft
c. JE Rebello Pistons 13.5 to 1 Pistons
d. Lightened Stock rods Bronze Bushings
e. Rotating Assembly Balanced on Gram Scale to .000
f. ARP Hardware
2. MSD 6AL With Rev Limiter
3. Fuel Cell/Bladder Date FIA ATL 15 Gallon
4. ACU Sump 3 Quart
5. Koni 8610 Shocks Adjustable Coil Overs/Shortened Struts
6. Oil cooler System External Lines -8 AN
7. 280zx Vented Rotors // Billet Hubs // Toyota Truck Calipers
8. Glass windshield Lexan Side and rear windows
9. Instrument Panel Components Auto Meter Pro Comp UltraLite:
b. Oil pressure gauge
c. Oil temperature
d. Water temperature
e. AEM AFR with 02 Sensor // Fuel mixture
f. Fuel Pressure
10. Datsun Comp 444 Limited Slip
11. Aluminum Radiator
12. Tig Welded 304 Stainless Exhaust Header Back
13. Cool suit set up for water and air flow
14. FIA Seat, Belts expiration 2020
15. Battery AGM light weight motorsports battery
1. Running 280 Datsun Motor
2. Set of 4 - 15x7 Zero Offset Konig Rewind wheels with Toyo R888R tires (3 race weekends)
3. Set of 8 - 15x7 Zero Offset Konig Rewind wheels