Units have been together since new. Well maintained, many highly desirable updates and upgrades to both. Registered as motorhome, so no CDL needed, no fuel tax, no weigh stations. Just over 188,000 miles on both. Lightly used over the last six years by professional performance driving school to haul support equipment and serve as mobile classroom.
16’ living quarters with slide out. Cat C12 425 h.p. engine, Eaton Fuller 10 speed autoshift trans. 7.5K Onan Generator. Ceramic tile floor in entryway, bath and kitchen area, carpet in forward living quarters and cab. Wired for satellite TV, satellite radio units in cab and living quarters.
• Flexsteel Luxury RV Air Ride Seats (not the cheap van style seats that come from the factory)
• Flexsteel Ultra leather Pull Out Couch with Air Mattress
• Ultraleather Dinette Cushions
• New A/C Unit in Living Quarters
• Newer On Demand Hot Water Heater w/Temp Controller
• Newer Microwave
• Newer Blinds
• New rope lighting above cabinets
Less than 20,000 miles on:
• Front and Rear Springs
• Front and Rear Shocks
• Rear Air Bags
• Front & Rear Brakes
• (6) Michelin tires (all steer and all drive tires)
Uniquely outfitted and upgraded 48’ liftgate trailer, 57” upper deck. 9.5K PowerTech Generator, Power Inverter (for “clean power” to electronics, Air Compressor, tool box, (2) 3 door cabinets (currently installed on upper deck). Currently configured as mobile classroom w/removable tables and chairs (store on gooseneck for transport). (6) sets of D-Ring tie downs on lower level, E-Track entire length of upper deck and vertical sections on upper deck walls. Easy to convert back over for racing… just add your own cabinet package and go.