2003 Renegade 17' Toterhome on a Freightliner Columbia chassis with a 2007 Renegade IT40LGX Stacker trailer that will be available in October.
The toterhome has a Cat 430 engine with a 10sp AutoStick transmission with 240,000 miles. It is in great condition and has recently undergone several repairs to get everything working great.
- Resealed and glued roof
- Air conditioner serviced
- New refrigerator
- New thermostat
- New 60gal fresh water tank
- New water pump
- New power converter/distribution panel
- New batteries
- Onan 7500 Quiet Diesel generator
- 27" LCD TV
- Microwave (replaced 3 years ago)
- 17ft toterhome build
- Full super slide out on driver side
The trailer is in good condition, typical small dents/scratches on the cabinets from transport but everything is in good working order. It has a screw style rear lift gate which is much more reliable than the typical hydraulic type. It also has two 40ft x 15ft freestanding awnings, one for each side.
- (TWO) 40ft x 15ft freestanding awning
- 15k Powertech Generator
- Air compressor
- Screw style rear lift gate
- Full floor upstairs for cars and storage
- Fits 3 cars
- Fluorescent lighting
- Upper viewing deck
- Triple Dexter 10k wet axles with air suspension
- 2 full spare matching Alcoa wheels with new tires
Also included in this sale is...
- Spare tires for the toterhome, spare rear
- Tool bag with spare lights, lug caps, parts, etc
- Trailer hub, bearings, seals, caps
- Trailer hub oil
Please contact me with any questions on availability.