150k miles on the clock, everything works unless listed in the delete list below. Comes with 2 sets of rims; OEs have Michelin Pilots with about 50% tread, Sport Edition alloys have DZ102s with one Time Trial event on them. Mods:
- Eibach Pro springs with Bilstein dampers
- Current brakes are Stoptech calipers with EBC Redstuff pads; comes with a new set of Hawk DTC70s and drilled/slotted rotors to install
- long tube headers
- aFe Power cat-back dual exhaust
- SAP delete
- Custom tune by Jordan at RKTunes
- Schroth Racing DOT 4 point harness
- Condor Speed Shop power steer delete
- a/c delete
- fresh tune up (coils, plugs, filters, etc)
Never been dynoed but regularly hit 110mph on the front straight at NCM, so probably 220hp range. Very neutral handling, good feedback at the limit - great first timer or entry level track car.
Clean KY title. Will include OE emissions equipment if you want/need it to register in your state.
Recently replaced the oil separator and it's showing an MAF code, so it would appear I missed a vacuum leak. Leaving you that one to find.