• billet stroker kit
• Flyin’ Miata turbocharger setup
• fuel delivery and exhaust upgrades
• blended fiberglass fender flares
• AFCO coilovers, (double adjustable)
• Three-piece 16″x9″ CCW wheels are mounted with Toyo Proxes T1R tires sized 245/35
• The exterior was modified with wider fiberglass fender flares blended into the factory panels and finished in black paint.
• A new canvas soft top was also fitted.
• upgraded with 4-piston Wilwood calipers and a proportioning valve.
• Non functioning stereo
• Hydra ECU
Power is from an inline-four displacing 2.0L thanks to a stroker kit including a billet crankshaft, forged pistons and connecting rods, and ARP hardware. Additional modifications include:
• Flyin’ Miata Turbo Kit with ceramic-coated manifold and outlet
• Flyin’ Miata Hydra Nemesis Standalone ECU
• RC Fuel Injection fuel rail, pump, and injectors
• Oil cooler kit
• Coolant reroute kit
• Hard lines for water and oil
• ATI crankshaft damper
• Flyin’ Miata flywheel and clutch
• Lower engine shield
• 3″ stainless steel exhaust system
The car was custom-tuned by Jesse Prather and produced 295 horsepower with 233 lb-ft of torque during a 2013 dyno test as seen above
Power is sent to the rear wheels through a 5-speed manual transmission, which was rebuilt with new synchronizers, shift forks, bearings, and a Quaife wide-ratio gear set. The chassis has been modified with a power plant frame stabilizer kit and butterfly unibody bracing.