For Sale 1987 Mazda RX-7 Race Car Prepped for SCCA ITS or STL Club Racing. Raced Mostly in the Washington DC Region. Built in 1999 by RP Performance. Custom Roll Cage by Piper Motorsports. Engine Rebuilt in 2012 by Speed1 Allentown Pennsylvania with balanced Rotors and Eccentric Shaft and factory new Rotor Housings. Refreshed in 2015 with new seals and re-tuned.
- Microtech ECU and wire harness
- GTUs Transmission with favorable 5th gear ratio.
- Torsion Limited Slip Differential with 5:12 rear axle ratio.
- Koni Adjustable Coilover Shocks.
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines and adjustable brake bias valve
- ATL Fuel Cell
- Headers and Custom Exhaust
- Cool Suit System
4- 15x7 Silver Borbet Wheels with used Hoosier R7
4- 15x7 Black Team Dynamics Wheels with used Hoosier R7
4- 15x7 Wheels with Hoosier H2O Rain Tires
- ISC Racing Radiator and Heat exchanger
- Mazda Oil Cooler
- Extensive Spares including several full sets of brakes rotors, calipers, hawk blue race pads, oil cooler, rear axle, fenders, doors and aluminum hoods
Recent Race result and start video included from April 2019 at Summit Point