2014 SHOWHAULER 37GSSL
Hard to find, Low Mile, Show Hauler Garage Model that will haul just about anything, this includes anything from a a 4 door short bed 2016 Chevy Colorado, 4 door jeep wrangler, or even a 4 door CAN AM X3 MAX with room to spare!!! Even with this garage there is room to still sleep 6 people comfortably.
We at Diamond J Motors are racers and we specifically find hard to find RV’s just like this one. Once we find them we will use them a few times to make sure it’s as advertised, and actually take them to the races for others to touch and feel. If there ever was a rig built for racing this is it. This garage can hold anything from numerous motorcycles, quads, a few 2 seat side by sides, one 4 seater side by side, or even a mid-sized truck or SUV such as a Chevy Colorado, or Mercedes GL. We are frankly tempted to just keep the RIG as its allows us to have a smaller convoy when going to races, this means less fuel and just much easier logistics.
This Show Hauler can sleep 6 people as is, but if one were to add fold down beds in the garage you could easily double this figure to 12 people!!! Seriously, this garage is amazing without sacrificing interior space.
Show Hauler isn’t as well-known out west as the Renegade line of similar RVs. Down South Show Hauler is king, and as such we are starting to see them more and more out west. Show Hauler is a superior product compared to others built on class 8 truck chassis. Show Hauler only uses steel to construct the cabin of the RV, where most RV makers use wood or aluminum. Show Hauler RVs are known for how solid the cabin is, and also for this workmanship with regards to how robust the cabinet work is compared to other RV makers.
This Show Hauler is built on the incredibly comfortable Volvo VNL Chassis W/ a 500HP Volvo D13 (Detroit D13) and the iShift transmission that shifts as smooth and easily as my dodge truck does. The Transmission also has a locker button that will lock in the rear two axles, thus making it a 4-wheel drive RV!
Please understand that any large RV that is built on a Class 8 Semi Truck chassis is simply safer, more reliable, better built, easier to work on, and on and on than the Class A, B and C RV alternatives. Class 8 trucks are a marvel of engineering, compared to the big old Class A’s. Class 8 trucks are engineered to run a million miles before the engine or transmission will need to have any serious work done on it. They are also have rollover ratings, and collision ratings, and compared to a Class A RV they are heads and shoulders safer for your family than a class A. Most of these trucks run millions of miles through their economic life. You can drive all day and not get tired. They are simply so easy to drive you honestly feel like your cheating. We own smaller RV’s, a third of the size of this rig, but are much harder to drive.
This Show Hauler is easy to drive. Once you get it out on the open road just set the cruise control and it will go 85MPH up and down any hill or pass, all while having one hand on the wheel. Simply amazing.
This Show Hauler will also tow anything you put behind it. I’m trying to find its exact weight rating and haven’t found it yet, but it is a toter home and will have a large capacity. If youre looking to pull a huge trailer please let us know and we will get all the details to make sure its going to handle the weight.
This Show Hauler has been Garage Kept and had a wrap since it was new, we recently removed the wrap to sell and the panels look perfect, even brand new. It is also currently Garage kept here in Utah.
Very clean inside and outside as it belonged to a neat freak!
Included in this sale is a 36x20 Holiday Enclosed Awning which is perfect for racers and other types of owners.
This rig has the following amenities… please question us with any questions you might have.
• Onan 12.5 kw Diesel Gen with only 1705 hours. Generator has all new belts, service and brushes.
• Outback 2800 watt Power Inverter w/Auto Generator Start Option. This is an amazing feature. Most RVs have to be plugged in, or their generators have to be running to power 120 volt appliances, such as air conditioning, wall plugs, ect. In this Show Hauler all you have to do is set the Generator to the auto Start function and everything will run on the batteries, and when the batteries get to a low enough level the generator will automatically turn on and replenish the batteries.
• Granite Countertops. The granite in this RV isn’t cheap, its grade C granite, which is the second to highest level of granite one can buy.
• Cherry Stained Oak Solid Wood Cabinets. This is where Show Hauler sets itself apart from all the others. The level of craftsmanship is apparent in the woodwork of this RV. This is another reason Show Hauler only builds their RVs on Class 8 Trucks. Class 8 Trucks can handle far more weight, safely, compared to a Class A RV.
• Outdoor entertainment center. Includes a stereo, DVD, Satellite dish, speakers, Television, ect.
• Outdoor fridge and freezer. This unit is completely controllable and all temps can be set just like a normal refrigerator
• Backup camera with zoom.
• Fully automatic / manual Hydraulic Leveling System. There is also an option to put down the rear jacks to stabilize the rear of the RV if loading heavy loads in the garage or a trailer.
• 9 inches of additional height of the overall rig. Makes for much more interior space, and also makes it look amazing from the outside.
• Raised roof in the rear.
• Raised sidewalls in the living area.
• Dropped Garage. Meaning you do not need a lift gate. All you need to do is put the ramps down and drive on up into the garage.
• Very large propane tank. We have never seen a propane take this large.
• Double insulation. This Show Hauler was built to be in colder weather than normal. As a result, it has special heating of the water lines and holding tanks if needed, along with double insulation on the walls.
• Expensive double paned windows.
• Extra LED security lighting.
• Extra-large rear roll up door that is incredibly secure.
• Heavy duty 5,000 lb each capacity. All ramps are aluminum and are amazing looking.
• 102” wide, Not Standard 100” wide!!! When you pull a car into the garage believe me when I say you can feel the difference as you can still get out of the door of the car once its in the garage.
• Two in-Motion Satellite’s with receivers in 3 locations.
• 17 cu/ft Refrigerator. Just as large as the one in your home.
• Strip lighting around the floor and ceiling around the whole interior of the RV.
• Upgraded couches.
• Ceiling fan.
• Beautiful deep Cherrywood upgraded floor.
• TWO Ducted 15k Air Conditioners with heat strips.
• TWO Burner Electric Stovetop.
• TWO 17 ft Carefree Automatic awnings w/wind sensor option. These awnings are amazing.
• ONE Holliday Enclosed Awning that is 36x20 and is easy to set up if you’re up for it. If you’re not up for installing the enclosed awning than just put out the CAREFREE awnings.
• ONE 40k BTU Upgraded Heater w/ducting to the garage. This furnace was specifically asked for to ensure this RV could handle colder weather.
• **Exterior Height 13 ft 4 in Tall**
• Rear door measures 91.5” wide X 106” tall.
• Interior Width 94 in.
• Lower deck of garage 103.5 in long.
• Upper deck 118 in long.
• Ground to lower deck is 28 in.
• Lower deck to upper deck is 21 in.
• Lower deck to ceiling of garage 126 in.
• Upper deck to ceiling of garage 105 in.
• Loft 82 in Long.
• Upper Deck to bedroom loft is 66 in.