-440ci block, Indy aluminum heads and intake, steel crank w/ fluid damper, roller rockers, MSD-6AL ignition box, MSD Billet Distributor, Timing Gears, Mopar 620 lift Mechanical Cam, 9Qt oil pan w/ Windage tray, aluminum water high flow water pump w/ electric drive motor, aluminum radiator, electric fan.
- 12Gal fuel cell w/fram cartridge filter, Holley electric Fuel pump, 1050CFM Dominator Carb W/Air cleaner.
- Has working taillights, brake lights and Marker lights. Have the firewall to front harness and headlight buckets (would need to be installed)
- Aluminum Master Cylinder with Adjust Equalizer, 4-wheel Wilwood Disk Brakes, Line lock, Have a new Ford 9" Rear Disk brake set up in the box that goes with car.
- Narrowed Ford 9” w/ 4:56 gears (Posi) and Moser Axles
-Gears 727 Trans w/ Rev Pattern Valve Body (Manual Shift Automatic), Trans brake in Valve Body (Not Wired), 3600 Stall 9” convertor, Trans Scatter Shield, Hurst ¼ Stick Shifter, Park function disabled
- Hooker Fender-well Headers, Dynomax Ultra Flows, Side Pipes.
- Chris Alston’s Chassis Back Half, Ladder bars w/ Rotating Leafs, Full 10PT roll cage, Kirkey Aluminum Race Seats w/ Covers, Fresh race harness belts (Shoulders, Lap, Crotch).
- All windows are factory Glass/sealed, doors roll up and down
- Fiberglass bumpers, hood (hinged with zues fasteners), and trunk lid (Lift off).
- Recent Tires and alignment.
- Dry Cell Battery and Mini Alternator.
- Ran Mid 10’s at 130mph in the ¼ through air cleaner, mufflers, and street tires at Numidia Raceway Pennsylvania. Would be an easy 9 second car.
Has Rust in the Normal Places. The car is an awesome 20ft'er. With that being said it could use paint and body work.
Car was registered (Antique tags) and driven on the road.
I am in no hurry to sell the car.
Clear Virginia Title in Hand.
Located in Millville PA.
Will not ship. You must pick up.