1974 Porsche 914 project. I have everything needed to build a brand new 914 except the time to do it. Priorities changed and it is time to pass this beauty on to a lucky person with time and desire to put her back together. Car is registered and is a roller with all the 914 suspension still installed.
1. Rust free cherry condition chassis.
2. Brand new 2.7L motor built by Jansen Enterprises
3. Fresh rear shift Transaxel by Ron's transaxle
4. New Axels
5. 911 front suspension, A-arms, struts, brake caliper & rotors. Sway bar and aluminum cross member.
6. New alloy Chamber plates
7. 5 lug front and rear hubs
8. Brand new still in box blistein front and rear shocks.
9. New motor mounts.
10. All new bearings and seals.
11. New ball joints
Too much to list it all. See pictures and text with questions. 15k firm, no tire kickers, scammers, or low ballers. Not in a hurry to sell, serious buyers only!