Wiseco's Professional Series LS Pistons feature:
- ArmorGlide skirt coating
- High strength 2618 alloy
- Anti-detonation & pressure seal grooves
- Borowski Race Engines, Inc. recommends 0.205 wall pin upgrade in engines over 600HP (limited time free upgrade)
- Wiseco GF style gas nitrided top rings & phosphate coated cast iron 2nd rings included
- Ring thicknesses: 1.2mm, 1.2mm, 3.0mm
- Wiseco's GF-style piston ring sets have chrome plated, barrel-faced steel top rings. They're backed up by taper-faced, ductile iron second rings and 3-piece oil rings. The oil control rings have a stainless steel spacer and chrome plated rails. These are file-to-fit rings sets, so you can get exactly the end gap that you want.
K395X Piston Specs:
-8cc flat top piston
1.115" compression distance (measured center of the wrist pin to top of the piston crown)
6.125” connecting rod
Double wrist pin oilers
Zero deck at 9.240”
Designed for LS1, 2, 6, 7 & 92 Heads
0.927” diameter, 0.150” wall wrist pins & Spirolox included.
Available diameters: 4.125”, 4.130”, 4.135”, 4.155”, 4.185”
ALL SIZES AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
We are authorized Wiseco dealers and can supply any product they offer. Questions? Call us at 815-725-2727.