Road racing perimeter frame late model. Needs a small amount of work to be ready to race again:
• New release bearing
• Cell bladder is out of date
• Driver belts are out of date
But I’m out of time and interest. Just need it gone.
Built by Childress Race Cars as purpose-built dedicated road racer., built for the Stock Car Road Racing Championship – pro series for late model stock cars that ran on east coast tracks from 2002-2006. After 2006, ran in SCCA as SPO or GTA.
Best of everything. Fresh Mike Broadway/Competition Motorsports 351 (one weekend).
This car runs at the front. Many wins, two championships. Wins at Road Atlanta, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Sebring, Summit Point, Mid-Ohio, Beaver Run (Pittrace).
Three-link coilover chassis, fully sorted.
Last raced at Sebring February, 2012 (Qualified outside pole, ran third in caution-shortened race.)
• Childress three-link dedicated road race chassis
• Competition Motorsports 351 (one race on engine - about 90 minutes total)
• Tilton 5.25" Clutch
• Jerico 4-speed
• Penske 7300 Coilover base valve shocks - rebuilt at Penske one race ago
• Winters Sprint Center quick change
• Howe cambered rear
• Wats Link (All parts for track bar also included, including external adjustment gear)
• New windshield, new Saldana radiator
• 12 Wheels
• Many spare springs, diff gearsets, other spares
First $7,000 takes it all.
Contact John Goodson, 850-878-2322