Although OSSA built about 400 per year of this model between 1971 to 1973, I know of only one other restored 175 Stiletto in a private collection. My bike won its class at the 2019 Hanford classic motorcycle show and also received the Kelly Owen award for original tires.
Proudly display this OSSA in your home, office, restaurant, or collection. It is one of the most beautiful dirt bikes ever made.
Clean CA title. Custom support stand, additional paint, receipts, and photo book detailing restoration progress are included.
Factory-correct restoration featuring:
* Spanish Pirelli MT07 tires (still have whiskers) and inner tubes
* Spanish Akront rims with original aluminum spoke nipples
* Joresa chain
* Pleated paper air filter
* Polimat reinforced plastics label
* Cadmium plated fasteners and hardware
* Hand pinstriping
* Original metallic blue, gray, and silver colors
* Rebuilt IRZ 29 double needle carburetor
* New fork seals
* Original Betor shock absorbers
* Motoplat electronic ignition with strong spark
* Still has original piston with 168 psi compression
(I did not need to rebuild the engine)
* First year of five-speed transmission