I am offering up for sale my 1980 Toyota Corolla that has a 1UZFE engine and W58 transmission. It has been extensively modified for road racing. I'll list the features I can recall.
- 1UZFE non-VVTI
- Wilwood brakes
- AIM race dash
- brand new fuel cell, fuel lines, fuel pump
- new full NASA spec roll cage from Flatout Motorworx in Tempe, AZ
- repaired, widened, powder coated wheels from Bogart Racing Wheels in Phoenix, AZ
- The rear diff failed at a track event at VIR in 2017. I have have not torn it down to see the extent but it is an AE86 GTS rear axle so I don't think it faired well with the V8 torque. My plan was to replace/upgrade with parts from Weir performance.
- The oil pressure sensor stopped working after I installed an oil cooler and relocated the oil filter. I think it needs to be replaced but shouldn't be a difficult repair.
The car was featured on Jalopnik several years back. See the link:
There has been so much work done to this car since I bought it. I'm selling it because I'm moving back to Arizona and don't want to transport it. I will transport back to Arizona if it doesn't sell but prefer not.
See pictures here:
I know I'm missing a lot of information.
Please send me questions @ [email protected]