Set up for endurance track racing, this E36 has been upgraded numberous times and comes with a complete spare parts package. We raced this car for several years before upgrading to a newer car. Car is clean and runs well.
TradesNot Accepted: Basic specifications of the car include the following.
• S52 motor
• 3.73 diff with 40% lockup
• AST 4200 double adjustable coil over setup with 800/900 lb. springs
• Body is pretty good- some small dents
• McMahan cage- I’ve had it checked and it came back good
• Electric grid heated windshield for defrost
• Reinforced rear floor pan
• Reinforced sub frame
• Reinforced rear sway bar tabs
• Evosport rear sub frame mounts
• APR GTC250 rear wing
• Front splitter
• Twin fuel pump setup
• UUC sway barbarian Gen 2 sway bars
• TC Klien rear lower control arms
• Vortshlad monoball camber plates and rear shock mounts
• E46 M3 front brakes
• Stainless brake hoses
• Sparco Evo seat
• Sparco 330mm steering wheel
• Added lots of cooling for endurance racing
I have a clean title. I even have license plates and a registration (Montana) if you want it. The car and spare parts are located in Devon PA outside of Philadelphia.
I bought the black car for $12,000 with a 2.5l engine and then kept upgrading it for speed and endurance. Car comes with complete spare parts. I’m not sure exactly what the spare parts are worth now. We paid over $8,000 for the spares originally plus tires; the idea was to have anything that could keep us running for the weekend.