• This pump was designed to fit an off the shelf oil pan without modifications. In doing so, the customer does not have the added expense with the pan manufacturer.
• The pump pickup is separate from the housing cover. The housing cover contains the Gerotor gears in the main housing. All pumps include a thrust bearing and axle bearings supporting the main shaft. With this design the main pump can be incorporated into drag racing, circle track racing and boat racing. The design makes changing pan depths easy and less expensive.
• The Gerotor gears and passage ways are computer designed. We have incorporated a 40 degree passage to the inlet port for the dual feed to the gear set. This improves the flow characteristic of the oil that flows through the pump at high rpm's.
• Hyperflow’s inner Gerotor gear is a slip fit over the main drive shaft with snap rings on both sides of the gear containing its position. Standard gears are normally hydraulically pressed over the shaft. Our design makes replacement of the gear on the shaft less time consuming, thus reducing the cost of parts and labor.
• Housings and housing covers are machined out of 7055 aluminum and are type 3 hard anodized. The pump pickups are machined out of 6061 aluminum.
• With the racer in mind, we strive to manufacture a wet sump billet oil pump that is durable and cost effective. 1 lb. lighter than the competitors pump and over $250.00 less expensive. Definitely the right choice.
• Chevy SB pan depths from 7-1/4 to 8-1/2. Chevy BB pan depths from 7-1/2 to 8-1/2. All in ¼ in increments. For deeper pans please contact us.
• Chevy oval track pan depths from 7in and up in 1/2 increments.
• Chevy Marine applications (flywheel forward) pumps also available.
• All pumps are spin tested, oil pressure set before shipping.
* Price starting from $625.00 Includes drive shaft, stud nut and washer.
* Need a remote Billet oil filter ?
Hyperflow build the lightest billet oil filter with 12an in/out fittings and 115 Micron washable filter screen. Has mounting holes on both ends with 1/4-20 threads.
Part # 2100-00 Cost $ 363.00
* Racer and wholesale pricing available.
* Free ground freight to lower 48 states
* Free Hyperflow T-Shirt (Mention Size when ordering)