BICKNELL BIG BLOCK MODIFIED
2017X SPLIT STANDARD RACK
Tall cage (2”) driver back, version 2, rubber floor
raise nose 1.5
READY TO RACE. VERY COMPETITIVE CAR. PERFECT CONDITION.
ENGINE ONLY 300 LAPS AND CHASSIS MAX. 20 RACES.
• Frame has been modified to receive the left rear pan hard and for coil, with orange fluo powder coat. No accident. Approx. 20 races. (picture is different)
• Body has 5 races.
• RL engine refreshed only 300 laps since last refresh. Holley 850 CFM carburator (refreshed $200). Fuel pressure regulator (for recirculation gas). New carbon fiber 17” fan ($500). 18° Dart head. Jesel rockers. Bel drive. Dart block. Titanium valves.
• Four Keiser wheels and tire.
• Kirkey seat 79 serie 10° (size 15½). Also with seat belts (hans ready).
• 4 aluminum Integra shocks (fronts with coil over kits and coils). Refreshed oil in the shocks ($100).
• MSD ignition box, blue blaster HVC coil
• Lithium battery that weighs only 7 pounds ($1500)
• BRP brakes constant bias balance bar, shutoff valve (BRP 402), Bicknell caliper, new front and rear pads. With new oil fluid.
• Four large Bert spindell, four large Bert hubs, two new rear axles and two new torsion bars.
• New pats radiator 3 pass with aluminum shroud, new Evans liquid ($120). With new protection aluminum gril.
• Saldana dry sump with Moroso self adhesive oil pan and Art left side aluminum oil line with AN 16 return filter mount.
• Bert transmission (refreshed $200), new drive shaft and new aluminum yoke.
• DMI 4.86 rear end (Bert tubes), new pinion and ring ($500) DMI vault lock rear cover ¼” quick install/remove cover.
• ATL gas tank with no dip fuel stick ($110).
• Profile stearing box refreshed by Bicknell ($400) with new oil. With knee guard.
• Stearing 17” with black sprint style pad and quick release hub.
• Bicknell dash includes brake gauge panel.
• Complete fire suppression system with 10 lbs Novec 1230 thermal activation kit with bracket and bottle installed.
Contact : Daniel Nadeau
Email : [email protected]