Super Late Model NASCAR Complete Roller, or Buy Turnkey With 604 Crate. Race ready for CNS, Whelen NASCAR Division & more!
Looking to put bucks in my business, so it's gotta go.
This super late model is race ready and completely updated with all the best stuff, by the best in the business. Only 4 races on car since updated.
EVERYTHING IS NEW!
• All new front suspension including new Penski 8300 series double adjustable FRS shocks with remote canisters, and new hypercoil springs.These shocks are rebound adjustable with compression cam, and all setup be the best. Turns amazing on 1/2 mile, and 3/8th mile track.
• New control arms, updated with high hoops chassis upgrade, and Bump stops. (This car sits 2" off the ground on all 4 sides all around the track, and never bottoms out. It turns GREAT!
• Lefthander chassis was completely updated and lightened. This car can weigh 2600 lbs with motor and 180 lb driver, so it's 604 crate ready for tracks that run them.
• New sweet power rack with tight turning radius.
• Upper J-Bar adjustment added.
• RR Spring loader adjustment added.
• Lots of spare parts including 3 sets of almost new wheels and tires.
• Hydraulic clutch almost new.
• Almost new brakes completely updated with all the best rotors & pads
This car was updated and setup by the best in the business "Mike Butz Racing" with expense spared on parts. Real racers know what's in this car, and what it costs to build one like this. $5K alone just for the shocks.
Complete roller minus motor and trans. for $12,900. OBO
Motor & trans. $6500 OBO.
Almost new 604 Chevy crate with beehives and 6.1 rockers (only 4 races on motor), new VDL carb, headers, 4" exhaust, 2 speed trans.
Complete Turnkey car with motor and trans (even the seat). $18,400 OBO.
No tire kickers, no low ball offers with be considered, no trades, serious buyers with CASH only!
720-378-three-thousand. Above Added: Tue February 20, 2018, 4:32 pm EST
Lefthander chassis completely updated with all the best stuff. Above Added: Tue February 6, 2018, 10:33 am EST