I have a new manual trans set up in my 03 GT but I want to go with an auto. I'll sell for the right (but fair) price only. This set up will work on a 4.6 2V (8 bolt crank) or 4V. If you have a 2V with a 6 bolt crank, you'll need a different flywheel.
Here's what I have and what they cost:
1. Liberty's upgraded and synchronized TKO600 with a Pro 5.0 shifter -$2,929
2. Quick Time SFI bellhousing for a modular motor (it's currently mounted to a 4.6 2V) - $670
3. McLeod Street Extreme clutch kit - $500
4. McLeod Aluminum 8 bolt flywheel - $380
5. UPR clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster - $100
That's $4,579 in parts not including shipping and what it cost to put them in. I basically drove around the block a few times and realized it's not for me.
I think $3,500 is a fair price for everything. These are all SFI certified parts. The car is on jack stands for the winter so I'm not driving it. I will leave everything in place if someone wants to see it, hear it, drive it or whatever. Since it's installed, I don't know what good pictures would do, but if you want a pic of something, just ask. email me at [email protected]