This is an extremely rare Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Street Legal Race Car, one of only 19 imported sold into the US. The car was originally owned by Lamborghini Long Island. It competed in the Lamborghini Blancpain racing series during the 2014 season at Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen, VIR and Road Atlanta. It was run by Rick Ware racing and finished first at Road Atlanta with Cody Ware driving (now a NASCAR Monster Cup Driver). It has 4,000 kilometers on it, yes that is only about 2,500 miles. It has a VIN, is titled, registered and insured, I drive it to various events. It can be used it for autocross, drag racing and road racing / endurance racing. It weighs around 3050 lbs, handles unbelievable well, stops like no car you have ever driven and accelerates out of a corner or from a dead stop (due to AWD) like no other road racing, autocross or super car you have ever driven. It is simply incredible. This is one of the very few AWD race cars in the world. Even the new Hurracan and Audi race cars are rear wheel drive only. If you are a decent driver this car will make you a hero. Or just take it to cars and coffee and shock all your friends.
I am looking for and would consider 2009 or newer Super Trofeo Stradale, or Superleggera or Squadra Corsa
It has been upgraded from the original specifications to include the following:
OMP Carbon Fiber passenger seat $3,500
Lightweight Glass Safety Windshield $3,000
Glass side windows with power $3,000
Tablet for Navigation, lap timing and stereo control $1,000
Amplifier, 4 speakers and a sub woofer $1,000
Lightweight Braile 4 lb racing battery $1,500
OMP White racing harnesses $2,000
Custom Pearl White Paint $10,000
Custom Alcantera Interior $5,000
Total Upgrades $30,000
Have all original parts in boxes to bring it back to 100% original if desired.
Factory Lamborghini Upgrades to the Super Trofeo Race Cars include;
* Safety: Full role cage; OMP six-point safety harness; HANS device compatibility; fire extinguisher system in car and under hood, fuel bladder 26 gallons with 5 fuel pumps & Quick fill, OMP quick release wheel,
* Electronics: Racing TPS system, Racing digital dash, Battery shut off, ABS rain mode, Speed limiter
* Body: Front splitter, complete flat underfloor, rear diffuser, 10-position rear wing (manually adjustable), front down force ducting from bumper to hood, Lightweight Vented engine cover, lightweight hood, wider lightweight front fenders to accommodate larger tires up to a 315 in the front.
* Brakes: Brembo Racing brake system; front: 375 x 35 mm (steel) with 6 pot calipers; rear: 355 x 32 mm (steel) with 4 pot calipers; forced ventilation; specific brake booster; racing ABS (Dry and Wet pos.)
* Suspension: Double wishbone with grid bushing, antiroll bar fully adjustable, Ohlin Coilover shocks Bump/Rebound Adj
* Cooling: Third Radiator, additional oil coolers
* Air Jacks
* Wheels; Speedline with Center locks
* The frame, drivetrain including engine, clutch and transmission are all stock and untouched from the factory. HP is increased by Lamborghini to 620 for 2013.
The Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo racing series was introduced for 2009 and began a partnership between sports-car manufacturer Automobili Lamborghini and Swiss luxury watchmaker Blancpain. In similar fashion to the Ferrari Challenge racing series, the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo series continued the concept of a one-make racing series. Eighteen rounds were contested on many of Europe's racing circuits as a supporting series to German DTM, FIA GT, and FIA WTCC events.
The Super Trofeo was the only single-make racing series to utilize all-wheel-drive cars. Production was strictly limited and continued with updates as Lamborghini developed new versions of the Gallardo and its racing variants. Both professional and 'gentleman' drivers in possession of an International Competition License (Class A, B, or C) are allowed to contest the Super Trofeo. The Lamborghini factory also enters cars of its own, with celebrity drivers making guest appearances at the wheel of the Gallardo Super Trofeo racing cars.
At the series final race of the 2012 season, a new Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo car was announced. It featured more power (620) and extensive aerodynamic improvements applied to the bodywork, a new rear diffuser, and 10-position rear wing. The car had 120% improvement in overall aerodynamic efficiency over the prior model. Brake cooling was also significantly improved with revised ducting, and balance and handling significantly improved with extra downforce ranging from 128 kilograms (281 lbs.) to 160 kg (352 lbs.) depending on the specific setup. The V-10 engine was now rated at 620 horsepower over its 2009-2012 570 horsepower predecessors with carbon induction systems and other special features. The 2013 Gallardo Super Trofeo weighed just 2,900 pounds (dry) and the base price first indicated in Lamborghini's literature for the 2013 series was $338,000 but soon ended nearer the $400,000 mark.
This Gallardo Super Trofeo is one just 110 examples produced for the world market, produced in all from 2009-2014. The 5.2-liter V-10 it is fitted with direct fuel injection and electronic engine management. The 620 horsepower is sent to all four-wheels through a six-speed -Gear sequential paddle-shift transmission.
One example (see the link below) recently sold for $189,000 at auction.