This is a full custom, Drag Week type engine that can be built in a variety of configurations. Two similar engines are shown in the photoset for this ad. The one in this ad's lead picture and video has optional 88mm turbos and pre-dates our recent adoption of Emtron ECUs, but is otherwise representative. It does have our preferred billet intake manifold.
The other engine variant shown was originally built in a street-capable configuration. We modified it to track-only (3,000 hp rated) in its second season (copper head gaskets, O-rings, bigger injectors, etc.). It then caught the attention of Muscle Cars & Truck.com.
Our dyno is rated to 2,500 hp so we weren't able to run this engine up to the boost level it was designed to handle. The customer however was able to get his Camaro on a hub dyno and aired it out. Running 44 psi boost, he hit the 2,740hp at the wheels as reported in the article with link below. It was the 3,000 hp rated version that is shown on a chassis dyno in the Muscle Cars and Trucks article.
If you click BUY IT NOW, you can get over to our website and see all the videos and get a lot more information.
As you will see, the performance story speaks from the data and videos. What about "built to last"? That requires a combination of top-notch parts, engine design, machining, assembly and final dyno tuning. Rather than write a book or brag about how good we are, here are some of the other parts/design highlights:
- Dart LS Next2 block featuring Ford Cleveland-style main bearings with 1/2" studs
- Dailey's Engineering 7-stage dry sump
- BRE custom Callies Billet crank and Ultra I-Beam Enforcer rods
- BRE custom Diamond hard-anodized, full-round skirted pistons with ceramic-coated crowns and moly-coated skirts
- Jesel belt drive
- BRE custom Comp Cams mechanical roller cam
- BRE custom All Pro CNC-ported heads with Crower shaft rockers, titanium intake and Inconel exhaust valves
- Dual fuel rails
The LS Next2 block and Callies Ultra billet crank are long lead time items if ordered now. We have one each in stock.
One recent major advance with this engine is that it now comes with an Emtron engine management system. The high processor speed and capabilities of this unit allow unprecedented control over all aspects of the engine's functions. This is particularly useful in allowing you to precisely and continuously control boost and torque while layering on features to enhance engine performance and protection.
Click the BUY IT NOW button to get over to our website and then call us at 815-725-2727. Let's talk through your specific requirements and pricing for exactly what you want.
With only parts for one build, call us now while there's still time to be racing this season with one of the awesome engines!
Accepted Payment Methods
Paypal, Money Order, Cash
Other: wire transfer
- This engine is not pollution compliant and is intended for off-road use.
- All BRE engines are individually dyno tested and tuned. Customers will be supplied with video of their engine's dyno along with the dyno and build sheets.
- Pricing is for the engine complete as shown and described with a billet intake manifold, a pair of Bullseye NLX 83mm turbos and an Emtron Engine Management System with tunes for the intended fuels.