The FAST LSXHR intake manifolds are available for LS3 rectangular port applications, as well as LS7 raised rectangular port applications. These units are the industry's first polymer tunnel ram-style intake manifolds—and are ideal for generating maximum power in boosted and naturally aspirated engines. We like these and and use them on our own engine builds such as the one shown in the video with this ad. We also like and use a lot of their lower-rise sisters, the FAST LSXR intake manifold.
- Standard "tall" stacks are interchangeable with separately purchased "medium" and "short" stacks to find the most powerful combination
- Polymer construction is lightweight and high strength to eliminate power-robbing heat soak commonly found in aluminum intake manifolds
- Average 30 hp gain between 5,000 and 7,500 rpm over competitors' high-ram intake manifolds
- Rated for up to 45 psi of continuous pressure
- Compound fuel injector angle aims spray pattern for ideal atomization, resulting in maximum power production and superior drivability
- Reversible top allows for forward- or firewall-facing throttle body installations
- Two nitrous nozzle bosses per runner for clean and easy direct port system installations
Order the model designed for your application. (LS3 or LS7).